Orbiter TKOH Forum Discussion - DSP's official forums (thekingofhate.com)

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, here it is....

Of course anyone who calls him out for being a creepy bastard is automatically branded a troll.

I like how they get into a nasty, lengthy argument about who is allowed to post altered Phil photos to the thread, only for the OP to be the only one posting photos after they reach a consensus that anybody can post.

I guess they have nothing better to do than pick fights with one another over nothing.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I like how they get into a nasty, lengthy argument about who is allowed to post altered Phil photos to the thread, only for the OP to be the only one posting photos after they reach a consensus that anybody can post.

I guess they have nothing better to do than pick fights with one another over nothing.
Man, that thread is one of the weirder Goutsphere incidents I've ever seen, and that's saying something given the type of weirdness Phil is normally involved in. That slapfight was pretty funny though, especially since it amounted to nothing and just led to weird photo person uploading more images. It kind of reminds me of that one dude who made a website full of minecraft guides Phil clearly doesn't read, it's just a lot of weird Phil related effort with no conceivable payoff.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really like that he's basically implying he's somehow losing money on these games despite the fact that he easily makes $200+ profit as long as he plays multiple streams of them. And given that pretty much all the rest of his costs directly related to his "business" are fixed...

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
I really like that he's basically implying he's somehow losing money on these games despite the fact that he easily makes $200+ profit as long as he plays multiple streams of them. And given that pretty much all the rest of his costs directly related to his "business" are fixed...
uuhhhh he has a business degree. he knows what hes talking about dooood

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
And when did Phil ever try potential hidden gems? Why does it matter if it's a hidden gem since you're streaming it for money?

I'm aware that Phil is spewing bullshit because he hates playing all games and would rather play "chill" games with his brain shut off and lets him check his phone half the stream.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
And when did Phil ever try potential hidden gems? Why does it matter if it's a hidden gem since you're streaming it for money?

I'm aware that Phil is spewing bullshit because he hates playing all games and would rather play "chill" games with his brain shut off and lets him check his phone half the stream.
if you consider the metro games hidden gems he's done those

Tags
None