Orbiter TKOH Forum Discussion - DSP's official forums (thekingofhate.com)

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
And when did Phil ever try potential hidden gems? Why does it matter if it's a hidden gem since you're streaming it for money?
If anything, Phil avoids indie games that don't have much hype because it doesn't attract the most viewers. He'll go for cookie cutter shit like Call of Duty Black Ops any day over something like, say, Iconoclasts.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

Spit bucket

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone explain to me what this new fanart that MoraMoria made is???

View attachment 773379

The same day it was posted DSP put it into the stream slideshow. He didn't even respond on the forums and say thank you.
As much of an amateur artist as I am, even I can see the blatant tracing that's in all his art drawn by fanboys. This is like 5 different tracings of different perspective's on one page. I guess it's supposed to be mountains or a shore coast on the bottom? But there's a church like glass window in the back. Does he have sword on him? I can't imagine what the fuck that thing is supposed to be in the middle, but willing to bet it's some JoJo thing ( because 80% of his fanart is stolen manga art). And who the hell is in the middle? What does anything in this picture have to do with Phillip?

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
As much of an amateur artist as I am, even I can see the blatant tracing that's in all his art drawn by fanboys. This is like 5 different tracings of different perspective's on one page. I guess it's supposed to be mountains or a shore coast on the bottom? But there's a church like glass window in the back. Does he have sword on him? I can't imagine what the fuck that thing is supposed to be in the middle, but willing to bet it's some JoJo thing ( because 80% of his fanart is stolen manga art). And who the hell is in the middle? What does anything in this picture have to do with Phillip?
hi jojo 'expert' here.
as far as i can tell none of this is jojo unless there is some alternate cover i haven't seen that might be able to place a piece in this "fan art"
jojo question mark..PNG
this.PNG

so aside from possibly copying the color choice its definitely not jojo

Last edited:

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 788745
This is a fairly well-presented post which doesn't skimp on detractor-bashing, meaning Phil may allow this to exist. His response will naturally be about how there's nothing he can do, he needs ideas, he's been doing this x amount of years etc.

It highlights a flaw caused by Phil himself yet he likely won't be too offended by it. He'll do absolutely nothing about it though because that's Phil.

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
I'd only disagree that Phil was never like being with a friend. Despite Phil always saying that he changed himself into a successful streamer, he's never adapted from being a Youtuber. He doesn't understand how streaming works. He doesn't understand why detractors have become more popular than himself. He's as stubborn as an angry octogenarian.
I think he was like a friend in the early YouTube days before streaming became a thing. He was super lo-fi, crude and off the cuff and didn't obsess over trolls as much as now. The rise of streaming and the rise of edited high quality content really pushed him out of any niche he had crawled into out of luck. Like you said there were better friend simulators that were nicer, and his content wasn't good enough anymore to trick random people into watching his videos.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
I think he was like a friend in the early YouTube days before streaming became a thing. He was super lo-fi, crude and off the cuff and didn't obsess over trolls as much as now. The rise of streaming and the rise of edited high quality content really pushed him out of any niche he had crawled into out of luck. Like you said there were better friend simulators that were nicer, and his content wasn't good enough anymore to trick random people into watching his videos.
i think phil really could have pushed into the longplay market if he tried, sure most of the longplays i see DONT have commentary and finish games in one sitting usually but... you know "if he TRIED" is the key phrase

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
Phil fit in a decade ago by default when everyone was an AVGN clone, just another reason that hid his obvious faults while spamming his way through the algorithm.
i think phil really could have pushed into the longplay market if he tried, sure most of the longplays i see DONT have commentary and finish games in one sitting usually but... you know "if he TRIED" is the key phrase
No, I really doubt Phil could have. Even being a longplay guy then required having reliable henchmen to do research, discussion, etc...

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Phil fit in a decade ago by default when everyone was an AVGN clone, just another reason that hid his obvious faults while spamming his way through the algorithm.

No, I really doubt Phil could have. Even being a longplay guy then required having reliable henchmen to do research, discussion, etc...
again if he tried he could have those things but phil refused to network, refused to do anything outside of his little box

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 788745
The only correct assessment is the OP's interpretation of what a streamer is to an individual. It's a friend -- to a certain extent.

That's why Phil will never be a successful streamer. He doesn't know how to be a friend since he doesn't have any in the first place.

He's not a social guy. He's not a very entertaining guy either (only because he's exceptional and the things he does are just eye opening; it's like watching the car wreck you can't keep looking away from). He's just... DSP. The guy who jacked off on stream. And the guy who shamelessly beg for money publicly because he genuinely believes he is owed success since he's put in "work."

Phil is too proud and egotistical to ever adapt and capitalize on the detractor content or simply change his personality to be friendlier. He thinks he's better than everyone.

Despite the veneer of the responsible adult trying to live his best life, he's a depressed, paranoid, lonely, alcoholic surviving on an extremely shaky financial outlook who knows is on borrowed time until his house of cards collapses.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
July 10th 2019 prestream, Phil debunks the rumor that TKOH forums are perfectly safe and don't collect any of your personal data.

"I'm having my webmaster go through everyones IP addresses because some people are doing really bad things. They are making clone accounts to vote multiple times..."

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
July 10th 2019 prestream, Phil debunks the rumor that TKOH forums are perfectly safe and don't collect any of your personal data.

"I'm having my webmaster go through everyones IP addresses because some people are doing really bad things. They are making clone accounts to vote multiple times..."
I just wanna point out that he banned my one and only account on his forum claiming it was a sock. He will use that lie to get rid of votes that he dont like.

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 788745
I like the Tevin explanation, lol

Does he realize that the reason people even come to his streams is because Phil doesn't allow detractors to say and do anything? If DSP just did what Wings does and take advantage of exceptional detractors and just let them pay him to call him a piece of shit, he'd be swimming in donations. But he doesn't, so detractors come to Tevin's restream and shit talk him there. It's that simple.

But it'd never happened because Phil is too thin-skinned and too prideful. Besides, the minute he tries to pull that off, then detractors would likely clue into it, realize that he's become a desperate shill, and jump back on Tevin's stream to shit talk him. Anyways, it won't matter because this thread is advice, and Phil never takes advice.

DankSydePhil

Shout out LSB, DarkDave, Tevin, and Soma
kiwifarms.net
There was a thread someone made questioning phil about Jasper and now its been wiped from the website. As well as all the post from other people talking about it from a scam point of view. Talk about free speech/ doing damage control before your Wheelchairs start using their brains.

Reactions: Draza
Tags
None