Orbiter TKOH Forum Discussion - DSP's official forums (thekingofhate.com)

Scotsman

Grease me up woman!
kiwifarms.net
I was surprised that Amityville/ThatDogGuy wasn't in there "defending" Phil. Then I noticed that they haven't posted on TKOH in months.

It's kind of telling how boring DSP's been lately if even that guy has fucked off...

Comma

kiwifarms.net
I was surprised that Amityville/ThatDogGuy wasn't in there "defending" Phil. Then I noticed that they haven't posted on TKOH in months.
Amytiville TKOH.PNG

ThatDogGuy TKOH.PNG

🤔

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gauging from LastRambo's cheers, I don't think he is a ♿ like RAHB or Sidella, but he is not very bright. My guess is that he is an early 20's guy like a lot of DSP's fans who doesn't have friends or much of a life so he finds joy in defending a 37 year old man from other grown men calling Dark out.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That bit about playing games that make him rage is prescient given that tonight he literally leaned forward to the camera and did that dumbass HINT HINT pose while "whispering" that Wily Wars, which he is playing tomorrow, will probably make him RAGE. But remember, if you're there to watch him rage, you're an asshole and should get a life, or whatever.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
That bit about playing games that make him rage is prescient given that tonight he literally leaned forward to the camera and did that dumbass HINT HINT pose while "whispering" that Wily Wars, which he is playing tomorrow, will probably make him RAGE. But remember, if you're there to watch him rage, you're an asshole and should get a life, or whatever.
Its really pointless playing these old games and promoting rage when he savescums. I hate that these emulators have them.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
would be interesting if dave played some indie platformers on console, there are some rogue likes and scuffed indie games, he could get like 10 of these games and possibly find some gems

idk why he's so obsessed with recent releases

Cause Phil never abandoned his 2010-era mindset of "Recent AAA release = Big Money", which worked back then on Youtube but means little today. It's why Phil gets so pissy at people who get early access or review copies of games cause he thinks he's owed all that day 1 money. It's why Phil can't grasp the idea of being an entertainer of his own merit cause he still thinks that he just needs that "ONE BIG TITLE" to put him back on top again.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
How could he improve from perfection?

1575821832225.png

Last edited:

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
Oh no, VALID CRITISIZM!!!! TAKE IT AWAY!

View attachment 987536
I've been saying this for years. Dipshit only plays AAA releases. Nobody gives a shit about some random asshole playing these games unless it's early. Phil needs to fill a nook in order to get bigger. He needs to play games that people aren't playing so he isn't competing with 90% of Twitch. Maybe incorporate a viewers choice for indie games and play for an hour or so just to get a feel for them. If he likes them then move it into the rotation until completion, that way he isn't spending weeks waiting for a new AAA release playing fucking minecraft.

This is the same person who refuses to improve anything on his stream though. He still will not use a green screen, even though his cam set up is HUGE (in comparison to other streamers) and it always covers shit up.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
How could he improve from perfection?

View attachment 1041567
Dsp closed the topic. He didnt forget to insult the writer first and ofc he did nothing wrong.

Screenshot_20191209-115612~2.png

EDIT:

the guy is back for a second run of gtab.

Screenshot_20191209-120107~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Dsp closed the topic. He didnt forget to insult the writer first and ofc he did nothing wrong.

View attachment 1042776

EDIT:

View attachment 1042777
I like how he still tries to spin his dweeby manchild moniker as a positive. I'm pretty sure being hated isn't really a positive for anyone. Can't say it fuels you either because of the results seems to quite the opposite and it drags you down and upsets you without any use of that anger or hatred fueling any sort of motivation.

All of this NAH UH talk just so he can say the dude has hard of hearing and that he's ignorant. And no David, you actually REALLY need introspective. Because of the dumb shit he's spewing is just one huge denial and his ego is so fragile.

Also quit blocking people, because that also kinda defeats the point of your moniker.

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1042776

EDIT:

View attachment 1042777
Second one is deleted. It was there yesterday morning.

BabygotACKACKACK

I told you, to buy, the figure!
kiwifarms.net
Any bets on how long before this is gone and the person banned. Bonus response from my favorite Phil shill who claims they don’t throw money and Phil but does all the time

Attachments

• C59B7EAC-05F3-460E-8433-66384EB17420.jpeg
    C59B7EAC-05F3-460E-8433-66384EB17420.jpeg
    292.1 KB · Views: 164
  • C1909F11-87A9-451E-A877-A7C674B436FB.jpeg
    C1909F11-87A9-451E-A877-A7C674B436FB.jpeg
    518.9 KB · Views: 229
  • E8621419-E640-4DA0-BB17-88C8FBC62018.jpeg
    E8621419-E640-4DA0-BB17-88C8FBC62018.jpeg
    543.1 KB · Views: 194

BabygotACKACKACK

I told you, to buy, the figure!
kiwifarms.net
Someone wrote a review of his Starfox 2 playthrough which was pretty long but basically called him boring and shit. Wonder how long till he bans or deletes the post. Some of his oldest hardcore supporters shitting on him after the dumbass tweet shitting on sekiro. I know they won’t do shit and will keep frequenting the forum but Talking about shooting yourself in the gout foot

Attachments

• F80A1463-5AC1-4B10-A0FA-B63E0EC87D1D.jpeg
    F80A1463-5AC1-4B10-A0FA-B63E0EC87D1D.jpeg
    494 KB · Views: 188
  • 8756E4B1-915A-46EA-B7F1-AA7D11AD97EC.jpeg
    8756E4B1-915A-46EA-B7F1-AA7D11AD97EC.jpeg
    441.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 97F9A8FD-118E-4355-A9B0-159C0392170D.jpeg
    97F9A8FD-118E-4355-A9B0-159C0392170D.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 182

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
Is there any good reason for him to continue to pay to run these forums, that he couldn’t use Twitter to do like every other content creator of the last ten years? At this point it’s just another place for supporters to say something mildly critical so Phil can ban them and feel like a big dicked macho man.

• Agree
Reactions: BabygotACKACKACK
Tags
None