"To Catch A Predator" Inspired Youtubers - Harassing Perverts at Your Walmart

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
The ones in the UK are "better" in that they almost always end with pred being taken away by the police, but they're also almost always boring as fuck. They just stand there and talk!

Though in one that was livestreamed, the pred got the shit kicked out of him by people who had either seen the stream and realized it was local, or overheard!

Goyaanisqatsi

The Clown World Ends With You
kiwifarms.net
If I have to hear Predator Poachers make another Syndrome of the Down joke, I'm going to roll my eyes completely out of my head.

I get that they're fighting the good fight or whatever but jesus christ, it just seems like they do more harm than good and everyone just comes off as an asshole.

Also, a few of these videos and channels seem to really reach on some predators. I want to see legitimately dangerous people, not a bunch of literal bumbling retards.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
If I have to hear Predator Poachers make another Syndrome of the Down joke, I'm going to roll my eyes completely out of my head.

I get that they're fighting the good fight or whatever but jesus christ, it just seems like they do more harm than good and everyone just comes off as an asshole.

Also, a few of these videos and channels seem to really reach on some predators. I want to see legitimately dangerous people, not a bunch of literal bumbling retards.
Not that it's an excuse but some of those preds must literally have something wrong with them. I mean... 13/14 year olds have hormones, while they can't consent it's at least plausible they're horny (that feels gross to type) and might think they want to meet an older dude for whatever … but some of the preds are caught looking for EIGHT year olds... What world are they living in?

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net
It looks like predator poachers channels are starting to get axed. The main branch is got taken down from youtube possibly due to harassment.
Predator channels will have to look for an alternative to put things out there. I'll miss a few of the videos but I can't feel sorry for Alex the kid seem like such a douche not to just the predators but to some of the colleagues he worked with.
Cassidy Campbell also took down some of his predator catching vids as well

Cardenio

Emulation Is Theft!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like predator poachers channels are starting to get axed. The main branch is got taken down from youtube possibly due to harassment.
Predator channels will have to look for an alternative to put things out there. I'll miss a few of the videos but I can't feel sorry for Alex the kid seem like such a douche not to just the predators but to some of the colleagues he worked with.
Cassidy Campbell also took down some of his predator catching vids as well
It'd be old hat to call Youtube staff pedophiles but I can't say they'd be entirely wrong to not want vigilantes on their platform. Hope they can find a way to skirt the Terms of Service.

And disappointingly Cassidy moved to more prankster BS. I removed him from the OP since that's no longer his focus. I did keep the archive though.

Last edited:

Goyaanisqatsi

The Clown World Ends With You
kiwifarms.net
well at least there's still the bumbling idiots of Dads Against Predators. I always laugh when they don't manage to save their chatlogs. Wow, real professional and legit team you got going there!

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
really obnoxiously long video, but tl;dw the Toronto chapter of "predator poachers" catfished a fat retard who wanted to sexually enslave an 11 year old girl. This fat retard then calls the presumably White catfisher a nigger for over 20 mins, in between bouts of him feebly attempting to assault him.

the twist? The fat retard is actually a """"profesional predator poacher""""" himself, and would post YouTube videos of him """"predator poaching"""" under the handle "Predator Poachers Hamilton" (a city near Toronto). This results in a second sting, this time under the pretense of a collab video, where the fat retard again wisely calls the filmer a nigger and a faggot.

Jaracainofthewind

kiwifarms.net
Man I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks these guys are cringey as fuck. I've always gotten a compensation feeling from them. Like they are gonna end up being caught by one of their peers a few years down the road and think this will give them plausible deniability. Especially some of the gay bashing I've seen in them. That just screams closet to me.

Cardenio

Emulation Is Theft!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look, I'm all for humiliating people that prey on children. Its one of the reasons I watched To Catch a Predator. It was probably my biggest guilty pleasure show ever.

But I don't want people just as cringey as the predators themselves to do it. Leave this shit to professionals, okay?
Yeah Poacher's form of theatrics can be tiresome. Also stumbled upon this YT channel today that points out PP has done stuff that really could put them in legal drama.

But I can't help I get a big laugh at seeing these pieces of shit freak out.

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
Yeah Poacher's form of theatrics can be tiresome. Also stumbled upon this YT channel today that points out PP has done stuff that really could put them in legal drama.

But I can't help I get a big laugh at seeing these pieces of shit freak out.
1618800307458.png

a gay cowboy sending his obese minions to rape a pedophile is definitely good content and also illegal

Casca Enjoyed It

"Griffith did nothing wrong" (in Minecraft)
kiwifarms.net
As you might have seen from Featured Content, EDP445 allegedly got caught in a sting by Alex's Predator Poachers. The video might be dropping Tuesday at 10pm CST. Their page is blowing up like crazy on Instagram.

The decoy was a 13 year old girl, and in the video preview he released, CC Unit appears to be there with him doing another collaboration.

Videos posted in the EDP445 thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/eatdatpussy445-edp445-bryant-moreland.21047/post-8802320

1618803487415.png

1618803747808.png
bandicam 2021-04-18 23-46-14-840.jpg
1618804277254.png
bandicam 2021-04-18 23-45-08-347.jpg

Last edited:

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
The UK (and the Republic of Ireland) has a tonne of these predator hunting groups, but they mainly operate via boomer Facebook pages because YouTube takes them down. This makes them a pain to find as you have to know where to look.

I am aware of one archiver, however the old archive of 1800+ stings on Bitchute got taken down. Here is his Twitter, and a link to the current nonce hunting archive he maintains. My guess is he probably speaks to the group's for updates on when they are releasing stings.

I believe there might be a torrent available with all the stings from the previous archive, I will see if I can dig it out.

Nonce stings are actually quite popular in the UK, even amongst normies. I'll share a couple of the classics in case they aren't already in the thread.

Goblin Nonce

Bald Nonce

Penis Pump Nonce

I'll knock you out clean

There's also Mark Feely who somehow is allowed to exist out in public. This is I believe his original sting, but he's had upwards of three stings and multiple videos of him being attacked in the street, or being robbed at home.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
really obnoxiously long video, but tl;dw the Toronto chapter of "predator poachers" catfished a fat retard who wanted to sexually enslave an 11 year old girl. This fat retard then calls the presumably White catfisher a nigger for over 20 mins, in between bouts of him feebly attempting to assault him.

the twist? The fat retard is actually a """"profesional predator poacher""""" himself, and would post YouTube videos of him """"predator poaching"""" under the handle "Predator Poachers Hamilton" (a city near Toronto). This results in a second sting, this time under the pretense of a collab video, where the fat retard again wisely calls the filmer a nigger and a faggot.
Dude this guys chat was fucking gross even by pedo standards.

"How many fat cocks do you want to take in per night"
"Should I make u put it in a cup after each creampie and after each night make u drink it all"

JFC.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
I can't find the video now but I remember watching a documentary from Vice where vigilantes in Canada did something similar to Anxiety War, this was before Zach went popular on YouTube since the documentary was uploaded in 2012.