"To Catch A Predator" Knockoff Youtube Pranksters - Zoomers Playing Chris Hansen and Harassing Pervs at Your Walmart

Cardenio

Autistic Cowpoke
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised there isn't an active thread on this. There's now several Youtubers likely more I'm unaware of that have made it their mission to catfish pedos and then film the confrontation in public places for the enjoyment of the internet. Now the question arises are these videos staged and personally I doubt it since the Youtubers almost always take video of the pervert's license plate and these videos generate lots of views. Unless the perv targets were really desperate for drug money I don't see how they'd agree to have their face be associated with child molestation. Another reason to take these videos for real is their work has led to predators being arrested by the actual police. So onto the content creators:

Anxiety War
To my knowledge this kid is the first one who combined YouTube pranking with predator catching. From what I've watched his videos are done with the most seriousness, with that said he always starts by reading the entire chatlogs in full detail which is generally TL;DR. He seems to be a bit of a spergy kid but genuinely is coming with good intentions.
Best video: Chasing a middle aged creep around a Target Parking Lot (29:35 for the confrontation)

Predator Poachers
Predator Poachers is a whole organized unit in multiple cities that goes after creeps. They're definitely making it their goal to make these videos as entertaining as possible so the confrontations are general big Alpha Male acting dudes who straight up bully the scumbags. I personally think that makes them enjoyable to watch but I could see why others view their acting as unprofessional if not cringe.
Best video: Catching Former Youth Minister Eric Painter

Cassady Campbell
Cassady Campbell is more of a general Youtube Prankster and most of his videos are lousy. He's also affiliated with the Predator Poachers, still when he puts on the caricature of a Texas Cowboy and yells at creeps it makes me laugh.
Best video: Terrifying a 25 year old slob who was attempting to molest a 13 year old boy and then notifying his employer at Buffalo Wild Wings of his nature.

Last edited:

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
A friend of mine has become obsessed with these videos as of late. I find most of the channels to be some what cringe and bizarre to say the least. I think one of the ones he made me watch the guy admits to watching one of the guys he catfished jerk off till he cums before revealing the rouse. It reminds me of that South Park episode where the police chief has sex with people then yells "Freeze" after the sex.

I honestly can't wait for them to bite off more then they can chew. That would be either them stumbling on a large pedo ring with people with connections, FBI undercover sting, or some dude going straight up postal. That's assuming this is real. I honestly hope this just dosent convince actual underage kids to "help" catch pedos.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
Years ago I used to read a site called Perverted Justice where they'd pretend to be 13 year old girls in chat rooms and then dox the dude. There was some law enforcement involvement but it I started to wonder about these people who spend all day getting cybored by perverts.

Bland Crumbs

New Study Shows: Hoes Mad!
kiwifarms.net
Years ago I used to read a site called Perverted Justice where they'd pretend to be 13 year old girls in chat rooms and then dox the dude. There was some law enforcement involvement but it I started to wonder about these people who spend all day getting cybored by perverts.
Yeah people forget how far Perverted Justice went before teaming up with Chris Hansen. Then they dialed it back because instead of just shaming the shit out of people they were working with LE.

Toad just did a decent doc on Chris Hansen and it covers PJ some.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have a video where they meet with some black guy who, upon realizing they're just jerkoffs with cameras and not actually cops, starts getting really aggressive and they have to run from him? /tv/ brought it up and enough people were responding that they had seen it where it seemed like it was legit but nobody ever posted it and it sounds golden.

• Informative
Reactions: Biffo

Biffo

kiwifarms.net
This is a pretty dumb thing to do without police involvement, they want to rape kids, whos to say they also weren't planning to kill the kid.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Michael Jacks0n

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This gives me an opportunity to share this again:

SullyZ2K: no, could you suck my 15 inches good?
CyberOnWheels: Yes I could suck it very well. You just have to bring it up
level with my mouth and take the bilge-pump out of my mouth.
CyberOnWheels: It's like a dentist’s siphon. I use it so I don't drool on
myself.
SullyZ2K: how big have you sucked?
CyberOnWheels: I don’t have a complete lower jaw so I don't suck so much
as I give a hand-job with my mouth.

Attachments

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah people forget how far Perverted Justice went before teaming up with Chris Hansen. Then they dialed it back because instead of just shaming the shit out of people they were working with LE.

Toad just did a decent doc on Chris Hansen and it covers PJ some.
Is Perverted-Justice even still active? I remember the last time I checked their site years ago it looked like it hadn't been updated in a while.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Michael Jacks0n

Cardenio

Autistic Cowpoke
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have a video where they meet with some black guy who, upon realizing they're just jerkoffs with cameras and not actually cops, starts getting really aggressive and they have to run from him? /tv/ brought it up and enough people were responding that they had seen it where it seemed like it was legit but nobody ever posted it and it sounds golden.
I scanned through youtube and this kinda matches your description.
Because these guys are the clear instigators it's much harder for them to claim self defense. So really if their target is combative I'd say they have to run away or face charges for fighting. I'm surprised Walmart doesn't call the police and have them banned from the premises.
Anxiety War has a (now deleted) video where he found a blind predator, then went to their house and filmed himself walking around.

He's attracted the attention of his local TV news station has been sued a few times by people he's featured in videos IIRC.
Interesting articles on Anxiety War, at one point the police did use his videos as evidence against these pedos. But in 2016 was told that the Grand Rapids justice system was not going to use it anymore:

Wednesday, Kent County Prosecutor William Forsyth issued a letter to Zach Sweers, 23, asking him to stop his “freelance law enforcement and leave this to professionals.”

Sweers told FOX 17 he works full-time at his day job and said he doesn’t want to be a cop, but is continuing to lure and catch accused sexual predators.

In his latest video posted to Anxiety War’s site April 30, Sweers and his brother, who openly carried a firearm, confronted their latest alleged predator.

Walking up to the man’s car window, Sweers pushed, “Are you serious? You know exactly why I’m here. Exactly. You sent me a photo wearing that, you thought I was a 14-year-old girl and you wanted to have sex.”

It’s his latest publicly shared sting operation working on his latest catch: luring accused sex predators after texting and chat room conversation posing, in this case, as a 14-year-old girl.

Recently these videos, given to police, landed seven men with felonies, but Forsyth and Grand Rapids Police said no more.

In his letter Forsyth wrote to Sweers: “what you are doing can be dangerous.”

He highlighted the last video stating by having someone assist you who was openly carrying a firearm can allow anyone to “easily mistake the situation for a robbery, extortion attempt, or other crime, and respond with a weapon of his own.”

Forsyth went out to write that all of this could “undermine your credibility” in court, stating “the defense will likely argue that ‘you are so intent on proving your point that you would do anything, including falsifying evidence, to further your vigilante campaign.’”
Nearly a year ago he was scolded again and it made the news:
When asked why he continues to do it, he told WOOD-TV, "Why not?"
It feels ironic that Anxiety War is treated as nuisance/vigilante by the police while the dude bro amateur comedians of Predator Poachers actually get perps arrested. Keep on fighting Zach you real life Batman.

Last edited:
Tags
None