Tobacco-flavored/scented food -

Okay, to those of you who suggested dipping, I went to school with a bunch of rednecks who dipped and would randomly shout "PUT A DIP IN YEE YEE." Whatever other qualities it may have, that's my image of dipping, so I can't do that for the same reason I can't vape.

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
such as through food
Tobacco isn't really something you want to eat. Even when you dip you don't swallow. Nicotine poisoning is a thing.

If you cook the nicotine out and into food/water it is really easy to be made dead. The reason why you can safely cook with cannabis is that THC isn't ya know...toxic like nicotine. If you spray THC water all over your plants nothing is going to happen. You spray tobacco tea all over your plants and you are going to walk out to a bug holocaust.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Crass_and_Champ

Herr Mut Krebs, at your service.
kiwifarms.net
Do you drink wine at all? A lot of warmer-climate red grapes (Grenache, Mourvedre, and most importantly Syrah) can give you tobacco notes, both in terms of smell and taste. Most northern Rhone Syrah smells so strongly of cured meats and tobacco that it'd probably help. Also, a good South African Pinotage usually smells like a cigar factory.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
Okay, to those of you who suggested dipping, I went to school with a bunch of rednecks who dipped and would randomly shout "PUT A DIP IN YEE YEE." Whatever other qualities it may have, that's my image of dipping, so I can't do that for the same reason I can't vape.
Sounds like cool guys to me. You can buy a Jared Outlaw "keep it frickin' hillbilly" shirt and be a stud

I dip like a fiend and I'm fine. Brush your teeth and do a salt rinse once in awhile.

Get yourself a can of Grizzly or Cope. Stokers even. Pack, dip, spit. Have fun.
That longhorn shit might be cheap but it tastes cheap.

Redman and older style chew tastes more like raisins than anything, that shit's good too.
Doesn't that stuff have fiberglass in it? That's what I was always told.

Do you drink wine at all? A lot of warmer-climate red grapes (Grenache, Mourvedre, and most importantly Syrah) can give you tobacco notes, both in terms of smell and taste. Most northern Rhone Syrah smells so strongly of cured meats and tobacco that it'd probably help. Also, a good South African Pinotage usually smells like a cigar factory.
I do, actually. I might look into those.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm certain that actual tobacco flavored foods exist, I saw an episode of Chopped where someone added either to tobacco leaves or flavoring to a dish. The judges described it as tasting like the chef dumped an ashtray onto their food, so it's more of a haute cousine conceptual food douchebaggery thing.

*edit* Can't find proof of the Chopped thing but Professor Google directed me to this blog which has a tobacco ice cream recipe

Here's a cookie recipe: https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/05/tobacco-cookies-recipe.html

Personally it sounds too nasty for me but if any more adventurous cooks want to test run it I'd be curious of the results.

Last edited:
Tags
None