Tobias Rathjen shooting in Hanau, Germany shisha bars on February 20th, 2020 -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
H

HN 111

kiwifarms.net

German man Tobias Rathjen shot two Sisha bars in Hanau, Germany targeting Turkish patrons. He has killed 10 and injured more. He killed himself and his mother at her house.

A video from his YouTube addressing "all Americans".

This is a different video, but in German.

He has published multiple PDFs. Here they are as images. I don't know what they say and I love the nation of Israel.

Skript mit Bilder
Skript__mit_Bilder_-01.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-02.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-03.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-04.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-05.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-06.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-07.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-08.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-09.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-10.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-11.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-12.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-13.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-14.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-15.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-16.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-17.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-18.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-19.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-20.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-21.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-22.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-23.pngSkript__mit_Bilder_-24.png

Anhang 1: DFB
Anhang_1__DFB_-1.pngAnhang_1__DFB_-2.pngAnhang_1__DFB_-3.pngAnhang_1__DFB_-4.pngAnhang_1__DFB_-5.pngAnhang_1__DFB_-6.pngAnhang_1__DFB_-7.pngAnhang_1__DFB_-8.pngAnhang_1__DFB_-9.png

Anhang 2: Irak & Afghanistan
Anhang_2__Irak_-_Afghanistan_-1.pngAnhang_2__Irak_-_Afghanistan_-2.pngAnhang_2__Irak_-_Afghanistan_-3.pngAnhang_2__Irak_-_Afghanistan_-4.pngAnhang_2__Irak_-_Afghanistan_-5.pngAnhang_2__Irak_-_Afghanistan_-6.pngAnhang_2__Irak_-_Afghanistan_-7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Liber Pater

Haha "racecar" go VROOM
kiwifarms.net
>8 dead vs 5 injured
Idk if the Leaded Law applies in Germany like it does in the US, but if it does, I would have to guess white perpetrator.
Although, then again, jihadists in Europe can have very good aim, especially relative to recent white shooters like the one in Halle. So maybe the LL doesn't apply here.

ulsterscotsman

᚛ᚂᚐᚋᚆ ᚇᚆᚓᚐᚏᚌ ᚐᚁᚒ᚜
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every terrorist thread ever:
Nazi did it : Eh, it's understandable I guess
Muslim did it: What fucking subhuman monster would kill innocent people
As we've seen with the likes of Tarrant the terror is now going in the opposite direction. There is a lot of pissed off Whites/Europeans out there chomping at the bit for revenge. If this is a right wing shooting then there are likely more to come.
The German and other European governments have no one to blame but themselves.

Dick Justice

Where have all the cowdogs gone?
kiwifarms.net
I just want to know if the guns used were legal or not. Imagine how embarrassing it'll be for the pundit that calls to ban the vicious babykillers that perpetrated this attack only to find out they've been illegal for a generation.

Arctic Fox

You won't get past my wall.
kiwifarms.net

Eight people are dead following two shootings at shisha bars in the western German city of Hanau.

At least five people were injured after gunmen opened fire at about 22:00 local time (21:00 GMT), police told the BBC.

Police added that they are searching for the suspects, who fled the scene and are currently at large.

The first shooting was at a bar in the city centre, while the second was in Hanau's Kesselstadt neighbourhood, according to local reports.

Police officers and helicopters are patrolling both areas.

An unknown number of gunmen killed three people at the first shisha bar, Midnight, before driving to the Arena Bar & Cafe and shooting dead another five victims, regional broadcaster Hessenschau reports.

A dark-coloured vehicle was then seen leaving the scene.

The motive for the attack is unclear, a police statement said.

Hanau, in the state of Hessen, is about 25km (15 miles) east of Frankfurt.

It comes four days after another shooting in Berlin, near a Turkish comedy show at the Tempodrom concert venue, which killed one person.

-------End-------

Multiple suspects, but not shooters. If I were to guess it's probably an uzi 9mm. Pretty common middle-eastern weapon and smuggling one into Germany probably wouldn't be difficult. They come in full and semi-auto variants. It's probably a anti-muslim attack based on the target, but you never know.

ulsterscotsman

᚛ᚂᚐᚋᚆ ᚇᚆᚓᚐᚏᚌ ᚐᚁᚒ᚜
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Eight people are dead following two shootings at shisha bars in the western German city of Hanau.

At least five people were injured after gunmen opened fire at about 22:00 local time (21:00 GMT), police told the BBC.

Police added that they are searching for the suspects, who fled the scene and are currently at large.

The first shooting was at a bar in the city centre, while the second was in Hanau's Kesselstadt neighbourhood, according to local reports.

Police officers and helicopters are patrolling both areas.

An unknown number of gunmen killed three people at the first shisha bar, Midnight, before driving to the Arena Bar & Cafe and shooting dead another five victims, regional broadcaster Hessenschau reports.

A dark-coloured vehicle was then seen leaving the scene.

The motive for the attack is unclear, a police statement said.

Hanau, in the state of Hessen, is about 25km (15 miles) east of Frankfurt.

It comes four days after another shooting in Berlin, near a Turkish comedy show at the Tempodrom concert venue, which killed one person.

-------End-------

Multiple suspects, but not shooters. If I were to guess it's probably an uzi 9mm. Pretty common middle-eastern weapon and smuggling one into Germany probably wouldn't be difficult. They come in full and semi-auto variants. It's probably a anti-muslim attack based on the target, but you never know.
Sounds like it could possibly be a gang feud.

ulsterscotsman

᚛ᚂᚐᚋᚆ ᚇᚆᚓᚐᚏᚌ ᚐᚁᚒ᚜
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Illegal is more likely. What kind of a legal weapon could kill so many people in a short time? However we still have little information, it could be anything. Charlie Hebdo attackers somehow had obtained AK-47, even though it's illegal in France.
There is thousands upon thousands of illegal guns in Europe, it's all about if you can find a source selling them.
You wouldn't believe the amount of shit Irish criminals/drug gangs have now as they could possibly put any IRA group to shame nowadays.

Last edited:

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Illegal is more likely. What kind of a legal weapon could kill so many people in a short time?
Depends how fast you pull the trigger.
Well when you fuck around in the middle east the have rather open borders you're pretty much pissing off both sides and begging for trouble.
It's almost like it's easier just to let people live peacefully in their own countries. Pity those who control Western nations have spent centuries interfering overseas and even put the evil crime family in place that funded 9/11.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I enjoy people whining about skin tone and people counter whining about people whining about skin tone. Both are contributing very well to a subforum that's supposed to be about archiving information.

Suspects are dead (archive), according to the BBC.
>The suspect was found dead at his home, along with the body of a second person, according to police.

This kinda makes me think crazy fucker who wanted his 15 minutes of fame after offing some family member he hated and then himself. Not a lot to go on though so that could be way off.

Tags
None