Tobias Rathjen shooting in Hanau, Germany shisha bars on February 20th, 2020 -

Cambodia2000

kiwifarms.net
Feb 15 was saturday, so yes, there was soccer on that day. However, Frankfurt played on Friday, I assume that this is his favourite team. But 7 other matches were on that day in the Bundesliga.

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net
The most pathetic thing he describes how he couldn't have a girlfriend because of this (so he's incel as well). Writing style is inconsistent, it looks more like a ramblings of a patient from mental asylum.

Germans are really lowering a bar. You can't even compare this to Brenton Tarrant (and shouldn't be). Tbh, the Doorcuck at least was funnier.
Did he take inspiration from Marjan Siklic?

GermanPotato

Afro-Arian
kiwifarms.net
Small Update, maybe unrelated, maybe not. In the same federal state Rathjen chimped out a guy drove with his car into a carnival procession today. About 30 people injured, no deaths reported yet. I'll keep you updated, if I have the time and more information is available.

//Edit: Source said he did it deliberately as he was driving around temporary roadblocks set up by the police for the carnival procession and the guy seemed to target children especially. Crowd got crazy afterwards and kinda tried to lynch the driver, so police had to protect his ass.
Right now he can't be questioned by the police, because he is in medical care.

Source (in German): https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/jus...nt-ist-a-c7ccc1d9-0591-4948-88fd-3f09461b5b44

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
One thing that frustrates me each time a terror attack happens, no matter the ideology:

Why do they always go for innocent people instead of the politicians or other key figures of influence, that are responsible for whatever they claim to be fighting against?

Especially in the EU, where politicians are not well protected at all. In Germany only the chancellor has 24/7 personal security, for example.
But even a botched attack would earn more support than outright killing innocent people.
A lot of the time it's just cause the perpetrator hates the people, like most terrorist attacks especially the Bataclan massacre or Dylan Roof. The other times it's cause they're insane Whites, or just normal Blacks and Arabs who cannot plan very well.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dork Of Ages

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Small Update, maybe unrelated, maybe not. In the same federal state Rathjen chimped out a guy drove with his car into a carnival procession today. About 30 people injured, no deaths reported yet. I'll keep you updated, if I have the time and more information is available.

//Edit: Source said he did it deliberately as he was driving around temporary roadblocks set up by the police for the carnival procession and the guy seemed to target children especially. Crowd got crazy afterwards and kinda tried to lynch the driver, so police had to protect his ass.

Source (in German): https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/jus...nt-ist-a-c7ccc1d9-0591-4948-88fd-3f09461b5b44
Just got to looking at this one. Two days in and still very little has come out. The driver was Maurice P. aged 29. Apparently they also detained/arrested a bystander who was filming.

They have it sealed up tight. Maybe they are waiting for the other celebrations to conclude?

code

kiwifarms.net
Why does the link in from happenings say he is schizophrenic? Is that a fact or just a reference to him being clearly delusional based on his insane conspiracy theories? A lot of people are susceptible to delusions and easily influenced to believe crazy things they hear, especially those who feel "disenfranchised" like racist types do. Just wanting to get a clear picture on if they have schizophrenia or if it's just used as a casual figure of speech used to mean crazy on the link in.

• Thunk-Provoking

sweetie_squad_4_lyfe

Unironic Weeb Trash
kiwifarms.net
What if a jihadist and a (anti muslim? anti immigrant?) run into each other?
Imagine them living in one apartment!

ON topic
So its just a poor psycho dude. Meh.
Can people like CWC turn out like these?
well it would be an explosive meeting.... there was a guy named randy stair that was pretty lol cow ish who killed ppl so some do turn out this way it seems. metokur did a vid on him if u wanna find it. tldr on him is he wanted to be a girl, but also a ghost girl from danny phantom and shot up the grocery store he worked at but was too retarded to kill more than 2 or 3 ppl even tho he had a shotgun. oh and hated his parents cus they wanted him to get a job n be a productive member of society.

• Thunk-Provoking

HensKenKline

kiwifarms.net

Looks like some guy filmed it, but got arrested because you aren't allowed to film injured people and can even go to prison for it ... like you can for basically anything in Germany. Police will of course never release this footage. After 3 days still no new information, not even a picture of the person who did it. And no reports of the ethnicity of the crazy bastard either. Gee, I wonder why that might be. :)

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
What if a jihadist and a (anti muslim? anti immigrant?) run into each other?
Imagine them living in one apartment!

ON topic
So its just a poor psycho dude. Meh.
Can people like CWC turn out like these?
Riffle Raffle made a shortfilm about that, it's decently funny.

GermanPotato

Afro-Arian
kiwifarms.net
So, some news...

The Sperg wasnt a Nazi. he was Paranoid. he had send his manifest to the police months ago to get them investigating some spy ring controlling his brain from time to time. he added the racist parts of the manifest very recently, to get more public spotlight for his theories.
Very clever for a madman...
Well this disapproves the whole leftist antifaspergs. And just proves that the guy was nuts.
What pisses me off most is, the police never checked upon him. If you got a weapons permit in Germany it is put in your file.
The cops have access to this information (otherwise they would send cops to a gun nut without any knowledge beforehand, bad idea, never happens).
So they were lazy to not check this idiot waltzing into their office, claiming nutty things and taking off again after being laughed at.

Tags
None