Tobias Rathjen shooting in Hanau, Germany shisha bars on February 20th, 2020 -

Autistic lurker

I spread autism
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he definitely has some mental problems
Therefore, I said that the following nations should be completely destroyed: Morocco, Algeria,
Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Israel, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, the full Saudi Peninsula,
Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and the Philippines.
A long-ass list of targets and not a single mention of the god chosen people. I am disappointed. He either omits them completely or his stance about them is buried somewhere in the end of pages. Sad.

Autistic lurker

I spread autism
kiwifarms.net
Not really to read much. He is autistic as hell. Tobias believes that unknown secret service controls the minds of people, and he blames them for all unfortunes and mistakes he's done in life. Another conspiracy therorist. The most pathetic thing he describes how he couldn't have a girlfriend because of this (so he's incel as well). Writing style is inconsistent, it looks more like a ramblings of a patient from mental asylum.

Germans are really lowering a bar. You can't even compare this to Brenton Tarrant (and shouldn't be). Tbh, the Doorcuck at least was funnier.

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Not really to read much. He is autistic as hell. Tobias believes that unknown secret service controls the minds of people, and he blames them for all unfortunes and mistakes he's done in life. Another conspiracy therorist. The most pathetic thing he describes how he couldn't have a girlfriend because of this (so he's incel as well). Writing style is inconsistent, it looks more like a ramblings of a patient from mental asylum.

Germans are really lowering a bar. You can't even compare this to Brenton Tarrant (and shouldn't be). Tbh, the Doorcuck at least was funnier.
yeah. heres a except from his manifesto about his NEETness
"I come back to the conversation with my colleague from banking, which of course also dealt with the topic of "women". In advance, I have to say that I had never had a girlfriend up to this point, because I only liked very few of the "exterior" and I had particularly high demands."

and
"The well-known attack on the World Trade Center occurred the next day.
I intuitively knew that there was a connection with me or that the attack was carried out by the United States itself."

Gravityqueen4life

(yes)
kiwifarms.net

what dose this have to do with him killing a bunch of kurds in a water pipe restaurant? did he think they had kids in their basement?

Autistic lurker

I spread autism
kiwifarms.net
what dose this have to do with him killing a bunch of kurds in a water pipe restaurant? did he think they had kids in their basement?
Well, it is a good reason to suggest that he had some mental problem. It was a soft target, and nothing more for him. Instead of kurds he could target any place with little security in ethnic minority's part of city.

LolNoIPLeaksEvenLMFAO

yellow fever
kiwifarms.net
Some might compare this incident to what Brenton Tarrant did in Christchurch but you have to consider that shooting up a shisha bar isn't the same as shooting up a mosque where people merely gather to pray and listen to sermons. Dude probably took some thugs and gangsters with him and that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
I mean Christchurch is an extremist mosque that had a member killed in a drone strike while partying with ISIS.

anyways, jfc, Germany you suck so bad.

also, I like hookah bars and admittedly the ones I hang out in are ran by non whites (not Muslims) main reason is because I know them and they don’t give a fuck about the rules. Places legally has to close at 10:30? They keep it going until 3am every night (also not Muslims) and I’m the only white person allowed in after hours (not going to mention why).

It’s way better than the pop up Muslim ones, bitchin food, fuck the law, at minimum everyone carries a handgun open carry and a lot of people bring their rifles. Don’t see anyone shooting that place up. Also they let you bring your own liquor no charge unless you suck.

I’m sperging, Germany needs tighter gun laws! Lmfao

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
Thats supposed to be him
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

I really hope there's not more videos than the 2 I have or I'm going to be pissed. I've tried everything I can to educate you all on how to archive things and none of you are capable enough to see it through.

This appears to be the same video in German?

Tags
None