Tobias Rathjen shooting in Hanau, Germany shisha bars on February 20th, 2020 -

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judgements of German courts can be viewed but they aren’t out there publically. You would need to write to the court involved to ask for it. I don’t know if a case that was dismissed would count as being a judgement.
Remote viewing and surveillance ‘in the head’ is a depressingly common schizo delusion. It’s the 21st century version of voices from the TV (or burning bush, to go back further...)
There is a condition called hyperthymesia which is basically exceptional recall of ones own life. Science is divided on whether it’s possible to recall much before toddlerhood though.

Zeva_Adom

Drachenlord Fan #1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More to follow. God damn he is a fucking lunatic. Most of what he wrote makes zero sense. It's like he got sidetracked in his thoughts all the time.

Summary

Should I, for a short while, forget that i haven’t had any privacy, there are still many incidents which made history and stemmed from my will, which should make me feel good.

Two criminal Governments got ousted, the USA are changing their grand strategy after my agenda and Hollywood movies were filmed after my imagination. I’d like to mention that this isn’t everything, not by long shot. I could mention lots of different examples if the same magnitude. But … what takes the cake, I’m seeming like a regular young Guy from Germany. Back then I was young, when I thought and talked about things, now I’m 42 years old. Right, because of all those things I could feel good, and did so.

But there are lots of negative side effects, and I’d like to clarify them here.

One of the main consequences is that I’ve never had a wife/girlfriend, and the last 18 years I didn’t even think of it, because I won’t take a wife as long as I know that I’m being watched.

Since I, as mentioned before, told my colleague that I might sell my fathers house, I found out that I’m being watched and the answer came promptly, and my father lost his job as branch manager, had to stay unemployed for years and he was never able to find something comparable, which made the financing his house more or less dangerous.

This was a terrible mental strain on my family.

My father’s pension is not enough, and he is forced to work fulltime even he is over 70 years old.

The loss of his job was not due to two secret agents showing up at his employers office in person and talked him into (cuts off)

To simplify things, somebody liked who I was, what I said, what I thought and how I looked at things.

Do Germans have public court filings?
He mentions something about the files having been deleted due to the prolonged timespan. It was filed in 2004. But that the guy he filed it against, one "Mar(k/c)us Fleik?" can confirm it himself. He says he was friends with him in school. Markus Fleik apparently received a phone call from the relevant authority about the lawsuit which Toby claims was filled with wrong info, as he never claimed Markus was a secret agent.

Second name is Jörg Bender, the conversation with which he referenced intensively(in the lawsuit maybe?) they met at his(Jörg's) place in 1999 when Jörg moved in. Says that proof could likely only be provided by the 'organisation', which they would not understandably.

Seems he was trying to file a complaint against the secret illuminati/deep state/freemasons spy agency or agents.

Feel free to correct me fellow krauts

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More to follow. God damn he is a fucking lunatic. Most of what he wrote makes zero sense. It's like he got sidetracked in his thoughts all the time.

Summary

Should I, for a short while, forget that i haven’t had any privacy, there are still many incidents which made history and stemmed from my will, which should make me feel good.

Two criminal Governments got ousted, the USA are changing their grand strategy after my agenda and Hollywood movies were filmed after my imagination. I’d like to mention that this isn’t everything, not by long shot. I could mention lots of different examples if the same magnitude. But … what takes the cake, I’m seeming like a regular young Guy from Germany. Back then I was young, when I thought and talked about things, now I’m 42 years old. Right, because of all those things I could feel good, and did so.

But there are lots of negative side effects, and I’d like to clarify them here.

One of the main consequences is that I’ve never had a wife/girlfriend, and the last 18 years I didn’t even think of it, because I won’t take a wife as long as I know that I’m being watched.

Since I, as mentioned before, told my colleague that I might sell my fathers house, I found out that I’m being watched and the answer came promptly, and my father lost his job as branch manager, had to stay unemployed for years and he was never able to find something comparable, which made the financing his house more or less dangerous.

This was a terrible mental strain on my family.

My father’s pension is not enough, and he is forced to work fulltime even he is over 70 years old.

The loss of his job was not due to two secret agents showing up at his employers office in person and talked him into (cuts off)

To simplify things, somebody liked who I was, what I said, what I thought and how I looked at things.
Its fascinating to see the thought process of someone whose brain is clearly not working. I assume these ramblings somehow make sense to them but are otherwise incoherent to everyone else.

Exelxi

kiwifarms.net
I find it fascinating how it seems like the guy was a complete nutjob, which believed in various conspiracy theories, yet in the text there doesn't seem to be a single mention of the chosen people.

>A main consequence is, for example, that I have not hada wife/girlfriend for a lifetime, the last 18 years solely because I do not take a wife, if I know, that I am being monitored .

kek

thermocline

Stay Safe; I’ll zap y’all later. ⚡️⚡️⚡️
kiwifarms.net
The writing style comes off as super schizo as well. It's very disjointed and poorly put together. But in the video (the German one), he speaks very clearly and professionally. It's a completely different style in my opinion.

Zeva is translating but I can help if there's anything more that needs to be translated.

GermanPotato

Afro-Arian
kiwifarms.net
Do Germans have public court filings?
If you file a complaint at the german police, you get a paper that you did so. If the complaint gets rejected, you get a letter for that as well.
If someone files a complaint against you, you may get a letter as well (depends on the circumstances). So seeing all those binders in the background of his videos, I'm sure he still had the confirmation if his complaint, even if the documents have been erased as he claims. But propably the secret service just stole them or some other scizo explanation...

xXPurple_ShrekXx

FALSE and LYING fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll translate a few top comments from a r/de megathread [largest german subreddit]

TetraDax: "Don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't "instrumentalise" the shooting! It's fundamentally political and those who want to make it an unpolitical one are those that share their ideologies with the shooter: The AfD [right-wing party] and its members."

pm-me-your-games:
"After Lübcke [politician who was assasinated], Halle [another shooting] and Hanau: Ugh, all right-wing lone wolfs and weirdos, we don't have a nazi problem in germany.
In Connewitz a few new year's rockets fly and a shopping cart burns: the left is worse than the RAF [terror organization]"

Johnny_Knightdiver:
"A shooter, born from the swamps of the internet, from the rows of Twitter-, welt.de- [news agency], Facebook- and YouTube-commentators. Whereever there is a conspiracy.
The thing is that you can't disprove conspiracy theories. Every evidence against the conspiracy theory is part of the conspiracy itself. We need better strategies against it."

Negilum

Why are you so alarmed?
kiwifarms.net
There tends to not be much point in defending the motivations of literal neo nazis/ other extremists, but in this scenario the man was clearly insane.

Anders Brevik wasn't insane, niether was Brenton Tarrant, but this man clearly was. No lucid person believes the illuminati is literally reading his mind, classic Schizophrenia.

Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he expected the German government to make "necessary efforts to throw light on all aspects" of the attack.
Not sure what Erdogan's implying here, it's possible he's trying to preimptively dampen the situation by pointing out that the man was schizophrenic.

Woodchipper Chaperone

This is his wife, you caused a seizure.
kiwifarms.net
This was plain tiring to translate. I did my best to retain the spirit of his message - a complete, jumbled, retroactively self-congratulatory mess.

Since the USA were the only (world) power to conduct these wars, I began looking into the situation of the USA in discussions.

The USA were the #1 world power in the year 1999.

My question was, but will they still be it in the future?

A look at the past lets me realize that all world powers, you can also include all empires and ancient civilizations that people created, will collapse after a certain time period. If there’s a sort of natural cycle of creation, growth and collapse, then logically, the USA too won’t be able to prevent its growth and fall.

Thus, predicting the fall of the USA doesn’t require an intellectual masterstroke.

I was sure that in 5 or 10 years the USA will still remain a or be the only world power. But what about 20, 30 or 40 years? What about China? It is possible that this country, based on the sheer size of its population, can at some point, but possibly around the year 2040, compete with the USA for the title of “superpower”.

I pointed out a possible scenario, that I could imagine, that in the year 2040, when I too am retired, the case would happen where the USA won’t be the #1 anymore, since the country’s “elites” don’t know what to do.

In that moment I began coming up with a strategy that allows the USA to remain a superpower beyond the year 2040.

The goal is to remain economically and militarily at the top of their game.

First off on the economy.

What makes an economic superpower?

Naturally you’d measure it with the GDP, therefore the USA and China will eventually reach the same level.

One has to point out however, that the economic power isn’t only tied to the GDP or having large market shares in many industries, e.g. 75% for washing machines or 80% for electric razors, but also if the nation is able to create progress-enabling innovations, like the invention of the telephone, car, airplane, rocket, computer, medical drugs etc.

At the current point in time, i.e. in the year 1999, I pictured the situation like this:

China isn’t yet a country that excels in high-tech, i.e. invents things on a notable scale.

Many western companies have helped China, be it from a desire to reduce manufacturing costs to allow one to compete better in the domestic market or to be the first to gain access to a large, lucrative market in the future.

Furthermore, you need to take in account, that the Chinese leadership will themselves try to become independent from the know-how of the West, to eventually be able to produce the most up-to-date products and services themselves. This will be a matter of time.

This presented the following picture to me:

This possible ascent of China is not only going to be a natural process that cannot be stopped, thanks to the conscientiousness of the Chinese people and the intelligence of the Chinese leadership, but we, the so called “West”, will be culpable for this development.

The base issue can be described as follows:

We don’t speak of a “homogenous body” when we talk about the West. We are in direct competition amongst each other, therefore it will, from a micro-perspective, i.e. short term profits, always remain a lucrative solution for nations or companies to make business deals with China.

Therefore, we need to create a new organization that functions similarly to NATO and poses as an economic defensive pact against China. The primary goal of this organization needs to be that our high-tech doesn’t get into the hands of the Chinese, e.g. a form of tech-barrier needs to be created and monitored.

To emphasize this necessity, I will provide you this example:

Let’s assume that, in the next few decades, there will be 18 key technologies that are known world-wide, whereas I define them as technologies that not only have the potential to create entirely new economic sectors, but also have the power to eliminate entire industrial sectors as well.

Without such an organization, it will be possible for China to gain access to 8 such technologies, be it through voluntary tech-transfer or through copying resp. espionage.

With such an organization or through one’s own effort it could be reduced to one or two.

In conclusion: Should China be able to catch up to the USA by the year 2040, then it will be primarily our own fault, since the West wasn’t providing a bulwark against their enemy and instead put short term profits above long-term success.

Besides China, there’s another country that needs to be focused on: Mexico.

I already suspected back in 1999 that the NAFTA-agreement won’t turn out to be advantageous to the USA, whereas I have to differentiate between two perspectives. For American businesses, i.e. the perspective of business leadership, it can be attractive to shift production to Mexico, which makes sense on a business level. But from a perspective of what is good for the country, this would free trade agreement would turn out to be negative, since workplaces and entire industrial sectors would get lost, which in turn cannot be in the interest of the country or its people, especially when these can’t be replaced by equivalent or new industries.

Back then I could only assume the today known trade deficits with China and Mexico.

This problem can be resolved fairly easily, by creating a “wall” that spans all the way against Mexico.

Back to China. Independent of the question whether China will succeed in catching up with the USA by the year 2040, there’s another side to this coin, namely the militaristic power.

In this aspect the difference was and still is even more obvious.

But we are talking about possible scenarios 40 years into the future.

Should China be able to catch up with the USA economically, then they’d also have the resources to create a suitable militaristic superpower.

Assuming that today’s head-start still remains for decades, this won’t be advantageous.

E.g. the first conclusion is as follows: something needs to happen, which exceeds the idea of keeping the defense budget at the same levels and “betting on” combat systems that you need to replace piece by piece, like for example new fighter jets, combat helicopters, aircraft carriers, missile defense systems etc.

In my opinion is military power measured through troops that have practical combat experience.

Therefore, is the question whether it’s a superpower or not, purely fictitious when I don’t use the power I could use.

Thus the question I posed at the beginning, “what can I do from today’s perspective to retain the status quo”, turns out to be the wrong question – since the collapse is inevitable, resp. the successful circumnavigation of the China-challenge only delays the actual problem instead of solving it.

The real question is: what do I do with the time in which I have the power and means, how do I make use of being a superpower?

My solution is: There are enough despots, tyrants and criminal regimes in the world which don’t pose a militaristic threat, but need to be removed on moral and humanitarian grounds.

Now you can combine two things with each other.

First, using the power for the good of mankind, and second giving your army training opportunities that no peacekeeping mission can afford.

Besides training of the entire military hierarchy and tactics is also the aspect of innovation the key issue. Since at the end of the day you can only see what works (be it equipment, technology and tactics) and what doesn’t in a practical situation, is war the best way to evolve the military.

My advice is: Put your military machine through a war, since only this really makes you better. And when you free Afghanistan and Iraq you also do something good.

To not overextend your resources, you need to take a break to consolidate for 20 years.

In 2030 you can again start with training your military.

This training should guarantee that by 2040 your military machine is on a level that keeps you as the #1 superpower, even if economic parity [with China] has happened.

This strategy is also resistant in terms of espionage, since it’s not always possible to exclude that a foreign secret service gains access to information about one of your weapons, e.g. technical details, and in turn will be able to recreate a copy.

If a division or the whole army is sent into combat, they learn how to do things better, processes change and adapt, the quality and power of the army isn’t measured in just the number of tanks or their armors, but also with the practical experience of the people that use it in hostile situations. This can’t be copied unless you wage war yourself.

In comparison to previous wars of the USA, like Vietnam, Korea or the Second World War, will the casualties in these missions be significantly smaller. I expected 2’000 to 3’00 deaths to be realistic back then. Losses of allied states weren’t included.

In conclusion, my strategic suggestion for the USA is:

Phase 1, focus on strengthening your army through wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, then in phase 2 you can strengthen your own economy by focusing on the imbalance in the business relations with Mexico and China.

Here I also mentioned that a billionaire (for phase 2) should take charge, since his personality would allow him to be the most capable to set course for the USA’s economy.

Back then I was still thinking about the defeat of Ross Perot.

My strategy is currently being implemented in the USA!

This is a great honor for me!

The story isn’t over yet however.

WINWORD_4jEN8vBQB3.png

7'777 characters (if the title is included but without spaces)
Coincidence? I think not.

Tags
None