Tobias Rathjen shooting in Hanau, Germany shisha bars on February 20th, 2020 -

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
“ Local media have identified the suspect as Tobias R, a German citizen. The Bild tabloid reports he had a firearms licence, and that ammunition and gun magazines were found in his car.”

U fookin wat mate? How the fuck this dude get a license when he’s clearly cray cray

Autistic lurker

I spread autism
kiwifarms.net
U fookin wat mate? How the fuck this dude get a license when he’s clearly cray cray
It's not a very precise term. He had only a hunting license. In european countries it's not that hard to obtain them.

It doesn't mean assault rifles, pistols, submachine guns and other american entertainment. In most cases, it's just smoothbore hunting guns.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
It's very different. I don't have the time for a full transcript, but here's a summary:

4:08 - 6:59 - Remote viewing segment. He explains what it is and how it's effecting society. He uses a CD as a model of the physical universe, and then another CD as a representation of a "higher level" or layer, a meta-sphere, a perfect mirror of the physical world, which, if accessed, allows for remote viewing in terms of space and time (seeing remote places and being able to see into the past and the future). All of this leads to him speculating about it all being a simulation, or at least something that can be understood as a simulation, and to him posing the question that if it is a simulation, then who is the simulator and why is he running the simulation. These questions, he says, shall remain for others to answer.
Dis douchecanoe thought he was in the Matrix? Fucking weeb shitlord.

thermocline

Stay Safe; I’ll zap y’all later. ⚡️⚡️⚡️
kiwifarms.net
Some links to news coverage. The number of dead has increased to 10. So it looks like Rathjen went out, did the shootings, returned to his home, then shot his mother and himself.
NYtimes/Archive
Washington Post/Archive
Der Spiegel/Archive
Live Updates from Der Tagesschau (Daily Show)/Archive
Unter den Todesopfern in Hanau sind nach Angaben der türkischen Botschaft in Berlin auch fünf türkische Staatsbürger.
5 of the dead were citizens of Turkey.
Der Tagesschau just talks a lot about Muslim and immigrant communities standing together in solidarity etc.
Unter den Opfern sind nach Angaben des größten kurdischen Dachverbands in Deutschland mehrere Menschen kurdischer Herkunft.
So this city had a lot of Kurdish immigrants in it too, and some of the dead were also kurdish. This could overlap with those who have Turkish citizenship.

Reactions of German politicians:
Hessens Ministerpräsident Volker Bouffier zeigte sich erschüttert über die Tat. "Das ist furchtbar", sagte der CDU-Politiker. Das Geschehene mache sprachlos, alle Bürger in Hessen seien entsetzt. Der hessische Landtag brach die begonnene Plenardebatte demnach ab: Es sei nicht angemessen, so Bouffier, nach den Geschehnissen einfach die parlamentarische Arbeit fortzusetzen.

Es soll nun geprüft werden, ob die anstehenden Faschingsumzüge in Deutschland und Treffpunkte von Migranten verstärkt geschützt werden sollen, sagte der bayerische Innenminister Joachim Herrmann nach einer Telefonkonferenz mit seinen Amtskollegen von Bund und Ländern. "Denn wir wissen aus der Vergangenheit, dass grundsätzlich solche Taten auch Nachahmertaten haben können."

Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel sagte einen geplanten Besuch in Sachsen-Anhalt ab. "Die Bundeskanzlerin lässt sich fortlaufend über den Stand der Ermittlungen in Hanau unterrichten", teilte Regierungssprecher Steffen Seibert auf Twitter mit. Auf einer Pressekonferenz zeigte sich Merkel erschüttert: "Rassismus ist ein Gift. Der Hass ist ein Gift."

Der Innenausschuss im Bundestag plant für den kommenden Donnerstag eine Sondersitzung zur Gewalttat von Hanau. Sie habe die Sitzung beantragt, "um mehr über die Hintergründe zu erfahren", teilte die Ausschussvorsitzende Andrea Lindholz (CSU) mit.

Hesse's Prime Minister Volker Bouffier was shocked by the act. "This is terrible," said the CDU politician. He said that what happened made him speechless, and all citizens of Hesse were horrified. The Hessian state parliament therefore broke off the plenary debate that had begun: it was not appropriate, Bouffier said, simply to continue parliamentary work after what had happened.

It is now to be examined whether the upcoming carnival processions in Germany and meeting places of migrants should be given more protection, said Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann after a telephone conference with his federal and state counterparts. "For we know from past experience that, in principle, such acts can also have copycat effects."

Chancellor Angela Merkel cancelled a planned visit to Saxony-Anhalt. "The Chancellor will be kept informed about the status of the investigations in Hanau", government spokesperson Steffen Seibert said on Twitter. At a press conference, Merkel expressed her shock: "Racism is a poison. Hatred is a poison."

The interior committee in the Bundestag is planning a special session on the Hanau violence next Thursday. She had requested the meeting "in order to learn more about the background", committee chair Andrea Lindholz (CSU) announced.
For people who don't know Germany, Hanau is a very typical "suburb" of a big city (Frankfurt). These smaller cities are over 50% non-German (Migrationshintergrund) and are all pretty much the same throughout Germany. Hookah/Shisha lounges are very popular and my bet is that most of the dead will be 30-50 year old men. There may not be any women dead at all, from my experience the women foreigners obviously don't go out at night and smoke.

Last edited:

JoshPlz

🎇Patron Saint of Good Boys🎆
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing that frustrates me each time a terror attack happens, no matter the ideology:

Why do they always go for innocent people instead of the politicians or other key figures of influence, that are responsible for whatever they claim to be fighting against?

Especially in the EU, where politicians are not well protected at all. In Germany only the chancellor has 24/7 personal security, for example.
But even a botched attack would earn more support than outright killing innocent people.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
They're gonna sell him as a highly professional and ruthless right wing terrorist, especially currently as more and more germans are not happy about all the cultural enrichment (with promises of more of the same with the new syrian refugee wave that's underway) that is happening and the right wing party gains power steadly. They're not going to be truthful about the fact that the dude was a complete whack-o who can't string two coherent thoughts together in his manifesto. Maybe they'll also instrumentalize his online presence as an excuse for more internet censorship laws, these are always good.

thermocline

Stay Safe; I’ll zap y’all later. ⚡️⚡️⚡️
kiwifarms.net
One thing that frustrates me each time a terror attack happens, no matter the ideology:

Why do they always go for innocent people instead of the politicians or other key figures of influence that are responsible for whatever they claim to be fighting against?

Especially in the EU, where politicians are not well protected at all. In Germany only the chancellor has 24/7 personal security, for example.
But even a botched attack would earn more support than outright killing innocent people.
Because it's terrorism - it's meant to make ordinary citizens afraid and unsure of where the violence will come from next. Terrorism is the creation and exploitation of fear in pursuit of a political goal. What could be more beneficial to your goal of "Foreigners Out" then making them afraid for their lives? If you do it enough, others will think twice before migrating to your country. Maybe some will leave. And maybe some politicians will say "they shouldn't have been here in the first place".

However, interesting that you mention assassination. Last year a "pro-migration" politician *was* assassinated by a neo-Nazi (an "actual" one not how Twitter would define it). So that stuff does happen too. News story about the event.

GermanPotato

Afro-Arian
kiwifarms.net
Why do they always go for innocent people instead of the politicians or other key figures of influence, that are responsible for whatever they claim to be fighting against?
There has been an attack on a politician in germany actually quite recently. Dude is dead, so it was a successful attack. If I remember it correctly it was an attack by a right-winger.

//Edit: Guy above me was faster.

Because that is possibly what the massive spying system throughout the free world may be used to prevent. Plus most high level politicians and people of interest have a security detail, it is very difficult to plan an assassination attempt against a person that is surrounded by armed guards 24/7.

Woodchipper Chaperone

This is his wife, you caused a seizure.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how high the demand for the translation still is, but I've translated another - short - chapter. (Clarification in squares by me)

Already 20 years ago I arrived at the conclusion, during the problem analysis of why Germany allows this criminality from foreigners, that the criminal foreigners are only one side of the coin because on the other side are Germans, who are either ignorant or too weak or stupid to solve this issue, i.e. deport all of them.

This could be a consequence of historical reasons or an error in information, empathy or “bad experiences”.

Therefore, you should, if you want to solve the problem of “Ausländerkriminalität” (foreign crime), not hastily attack the “foreign enemy” but rather defeat the “inner enemy”.

This inner enemy can be yourself or the [country’s] people.

Since I, as already mentioned, have the impression or suspicion that the secret service is listening in on this discussion, I explained myself as follows:

Imagine we both are sitting here and being eavesdropped, while at the same time we’re talking, only a few kilometers away, a foreigner is committing a crime.

This would be a complete travesty and impertinence without equal since this would mean that Germans would surveil other Germans without reason, while at the same time crimes are committed by foreigners against Germans, which aren’t prevented, even though they could have been prevented easily, which means that it’s treason in two ways.

I went so far that I said, when I inherit the house of my parents, I would sell it to use the profits to shine a light on this issue.

But it didn’t come to this since said “secret agents” now are playing a malicious game with me.

As the last point, which is more of a side issue, less than two years later [the attacks on] September 11th, 2001 happened.

GermanPotato

Afro-Arian
kiwifarms.net
Is someone translating the rest of Chapter 1 (until Strategie für die USA / Strategy for the US, which we already have translated)?
Otherwise, I'd translate it now.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

Woodchipper Chaperone

This is his wife, you caused a seizure.
kiwifarms.net
Get the tinfoil ready because this is going to be a wild one. Shit goes from zero to one hundred real fucking quick.
Now I want to talk about a topic that doesn’t fit in here, but still has a decisive relevance.

The secret service that is surveilling me, is influencing which Hollywood movies are made resp. which topics are being made movies about.

One of the topics of discussion with my colleagues during my banking internship was movies, and which ones I would like to see in the cinemas resp. how they should look like.

Here are four examples:

Since I consider Sharon Stone to be an attractive woman and still do, I said that I’d like it if I could see a second part to Basic Instinct; this movie should take place in England.

It would be interesting if Tom Cruise would play a hitman sometime since this would be outside of his usual scope of roles.

And beyond that, I once explained more in-depth two aspects of a Series resp. how it should be set up.

I explained to him that, as a young boy, I saw “Escape from Alcatraz” starring Clint Eastwood on TV, which I found to be very exciting. How the story was explained, how someone manages to escape prison, although I did find it sad that the movie was over and how I’d have liked to see more, i.e. it should somehow continue. That’s when I came up with the idea that such a movie should be shot again, but not as a movie (i.e. more than 90 or 120 minutes), but as a series, and the story should be spread over 10 hours. That way you could create a whole new dimension of excitement. Furthermore, you could also film the time after the break out as well in a new season.

This was realized with the TV-series “Prison Break” – and pretty well I might add.

Thus I have in retrospect unknowingly presented the basic idea, but naturally, I didn’t write the script, nor did I pick the actors, nor did I do anything else to realize this season [sic].

The same, i.e. presenting the basic structure, can I say about the series “Vikings”.

Here too I had the idea, that it would be interesting and exciting, to tell the story of the Vikings using Hollywood power. Starting from the first sea crossings to England, the pillaging over there, the way of life, the first moments of contact with a new religion – Christendom, the conquest of Paris. I still remember, that I mentioned, that it’s important in such an epic, you need to film as much in nature as possible, i.e. abstain as much as possible from using studio scenes.

I could present more examples, but I am sure that it’s obvious that this isn’t a coincidence anymore.

During the summer semester, when I talked in the apartment with the presumed eavesdroppers, I said among other things, that this situation that I’m being surveilled – I already hinted at, that I would defend myself against that – if necessary I would fly an airplane into a building to get the necessary attention – would go down in history and Hollywood movies would be made about me.

I would only become aware of how correct I was back then when I uttered those words much later.

Not only would movies be inspired by me after September 11th, 2001, but the Hollywood-connection already existed before that.

In hidden ways, i.e. in the movie format where people dealing with their own resp. the extraordinary powers they have access to and are unknown to the public, sometimes more and sometimes less correct.

Here a few examples:

“Look Who’s TalkingNow” – The viewers hear the thoughts of the children in this movie – in reality can these people read my resp. the thoughts of every person.

“The Cell” with Jennifer Lopez – This movie shows a woman, that has the special gift to jack into the brain of a person. Concretely she connects with the brain of a murderer to do some good, namely, save a missing woman from dying – in reality, this is only used with me or other people, without any concrete reasoning and to steal the entirety of one’s privacy.

“Starship Troopers” – This movie revolves around a not too far future, in which special military units have access to “telepathic powers” – this has already been the case for a long time.

There may be many other sequences from movies and series, which are however not known to me and therefore I can’t or have to list here.

In conclusion, I want to emphasize with these examples, that just this ability, “reading minds” and “jacking into the brain of other people”, is being processed through film by the same organization, that has access to this ability!

And chapter 6 7, since I'm on a roll. Again apologies if the sentences seem a bit convoluted at times, I am, as I said earlier, trying to really capture how incomprehensible this guy is.

As I already mentioned, during the summer of 2001 I was talking to the secret service several times in my apartment. Amongst other things, I asked that I would be made aware of the newest clandestine methods.

They honored my wish, by illustrating the option of “jacking into the brain of someone else” through a dream.

In this “dream” I saw my father walk down the stairs of our house with a phone against his ear, while I was standing downstairs.

Shortly after I saw a “woman”, who also had a phone against her ear and spoke to me while facing in my direction “this can be even more awesome” …

Thus she pointed out to me, that she could influence my father talking to me and control the content and emotional state of my father.

Note: to prevent misunderstandings, with my current knowledge is the manipulation also possible without a physical telephone – the telephone is only to be seen as a metaphor.

Usually, I would explain this point more intensely since this drives the degree of surveillance to its extreme since even your own thoughts aren’t intimate anymore, thus the theft of your privacy is done at nearly 100%, and on the other hand, it describes the transition from passive surveillance into active intervention in one’s life and especially considering my efforts to bring this surveillance into the public eye is being made more difficult since the people I involved to help me were exposed to this manipulation.

However it remained with this one example, and on the other hand, it was as short as I explained it.

Alright, I'm done for now with this insanity. Maybe I'll do more later but don't hold your breath on it.

Also just for clarity if someone wants to translate other parts: I did chapter 3 (Strategie für die USA), 4 (Hochverrat), 6 (Hollywood) and 7 (Einklinken in das Gehirn)

Last edited:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to praise all of the Deustche sprachen Kiwis fur ihr schwer wirken, give them tips of mein Kaiserin Krone here, but I'm pretty sure the guy being an obvious schizophrenic isn't going to matter when the lying trickle down media whores will just say he's a far right shooter.

Tags
None