Today I have... Thread. -

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Might have found a nice condo. I'm going to go and look at it this weekend. We also did annual reviews for work, but since I've only been there for a month, I got a "keep up the good work" instead.

I'm slightly upset that I work from home for once, since everyone in my area is apparently getting a snow day tomorrow.

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WELCOMING IN THE NEW YEAR
kiwifarms.net
I cleared out my top drawer.

I never put socks or underwear in there out of fear they mix with the ones I never wear, but with those gone I can finally put things in there.

Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sped up the collapse of western civilization today by watching an animated series that was popular when I was a child. I also stabbed myself with a pen and met someone who's 103 years old.

Reactions: Kiwi Lime Pie

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
Today I have found out a massive new house is going to be build 15 feet away from my living room windows. And they're going to tear out some trees that I thought were on my property.

I also found out that I'm not in any financial or professional position to move.

I have also made some small, but perceptible, progress with the guitar today. It does not make me feel any better at all, and I will forever associate this piece of music with being pissed off.

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Today, my weebery has been continuing, as I draw up plans to visit a certain restaurant (a 2 hour bus ride away) just because it featured in a certain anime...

Edit: Went on Google maps to get directions, and the questions/comment sections are full of 'Are there zombies here?' and 'NICE BIRD!' posts...

Last edited:

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Went and looked at the condo. I'm 99% certain I'm going to buy it. Worst-case scenario, even if I move in a few years, I can rent/AirBnB it out, and I'm pretty confident it will only increase in value based on the location, etc.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Kiss me, I'm tastefully Irish 🍀. 🥝🥧
kiwifarms.net
Today, I have learned that using Calibri and Cambria in a PDF file makes it up to four times larger as opposed to using only Arial as the source document's font.

Also today, after consulting with a professional colleague whose opinions I respect, I've decided to pursue an exam-based certification program that would further my career and skill set moving forward (and be signaficantly cheaper and more useful to me than going back to school for another degree).

Piss

kiwifarms.net
A new restaurant opened up nearby and I probably consumed about as many calories today as Boogie2988 does daily.

I am ashamed of myself enough to admit it to internet strangers, and also start tracking my food in my health app because I feel like I'm getting fatter again. Even with kicking pot a month ago and putting forth more effort to work out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino