Today I have... Thread. -

Remove Goat

what're you gonna do bout it fag
kiwifarms.net
Seen this pitch bible for a cartoon that was "rejected by everyone", and can't stop thinking we all dodged a bullet here, cause you can feel the shittyfandomitis.
Eh, I was wondering what happened to the creator of Grim Adventures. Looks like three of the mains are just green Billy, Mandy, and Grim, and the others are lolsorandom-no-personality types.

Glad it was rejected.

• Agree
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

glass_houses

Mind the spines.
kiwifarms.net
Today I suspected that there is a Redback spider living in our kitchen... and proved myself correct. Generally speaking we're a spider friendly house and I've no problems moving an inconveniently placed little beastie somewhere out of the way, and the ones in our pantry are keeping the moths out with excellent efficiency, but you can't handle a Redback spider the way you can an Orb or Huntsman or House spider. Redback venom is strong enough to be lethal, and is incompatible with our barefoot lifestyle. So little Miss Redback's hours are numbered. The problem is that we're out of fly spray and I'm too skint to buy any, and to get to her little lair for a manual squishing, I have to stick my fingers into her web to dismantle the set of drawers she's made her home in.

Killing this spider is unnecessarily complicated. And maybe we need to rethink our spider friendly policies.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino