Today I have... Thread. -

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
Filed my taxes and decided to finally buy a Switch when the refund comes in. Rune Factory 4 remaster was the thing that pushed me over the edge.

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Learned an interesting new word today. 'Nomunication', a combination of 'nomu' (to drink) and 'communication'. It basically means 'drunken bullshitting'.
I don't know how widely used it is, or even if it's just something the drunk salaryman I was sitting next to made up, but I like it, and I'm going to use it more often.

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Over the last few days, I completed my Tech School course and played desert bus IRL.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Learned that person running that Pokethon stream few days ago and taking money for showing fake shit, pretending it's real, was RacieB...I am not even surprised.

Wraith

Wraith Pickles have skeletons, I swear!
kiwifarms.net
Today I was reminded that long before Chris made Magi-chan, there was an old mecha anime called Dragonar in which one of the three heroes had a special machine. It was a scout / electronic countermeasures type machine with a special computer. The computer's name: Magi-chan. In the episodes before #10, he uses it to fake attacks through a computer system in an enemy base and wreaks havoc. Twas fun.
The show was made in the late 80s I think, so before we got our disgusting Magi-chan, the Nips had their own and it was cool.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino