Today I have... Thread. -

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Today, after only having to pay for one drink all night, I arrived at the conclusion that drunken salarymen are the best thing about being in Japan.
Also ended up at a food stall (yatai) in Nakasu, Fukuoka's red light district. Turns out it serves as an off-duty area for the local prostitutes. My Japanese vocabulary has been usefully expanded as a result.

Edit: None of them could pronounce it properly, but there are now people here who know that the word, 'blumpkin' exists in English.

Last edited:

Bogs

What's simpler than a fucking potato?
kiwifarms.net
Finally home alone after spending the week with my new gf (that's right, see ya later virgins...) Went to the ballet for the first time (Swan Lake) performed by Russians no doubt. Enjoyed myself, but I know I didn't catch the gay because the entire """plot""" didn't make any sense to me. But those commie bitches sure can dance.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
They have me helping to write legislation.

For a state I've never lived in or participated in the political process in.

I'm not a lawyer.

I've been working since 8 AM. Send help. :spudking:

They're also making me go to Montgomery next Friday and Saturday for some gas tax shit, so my plans (drunken bender in Miami for my friend's birthday) have officially died unless the governor changes her mind and doesn't call a special session of the legislature. (:_(

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Finally did what every weeb should do, and went to a maid cafe. Details to follow when I'm not on my phone. But if one more person say 'nyan' to me, I swear to fuck...

Edit: Maybe my moe tolerance has just decreased with age, but during my first visit to a maid café in 13 years, I mostly just felt second hand embarrassment for the girls working there.
Japanese men on the whole may not be able to grow a proper neckbeard, but damn did I get the feeling some of the ones in there would if they could. I guess it goes with the territory in a place like that.

But what really clinched it was the 'live performance'. This was a Maidreamin café, part of a group with a very strong brand, which includes it's own idol group. The performance here wasn't exactly a live show, more the maids getting up on stage and dancing to recordings of the songs.
Now, these girls were not trained dancers, and on what they probably get paid, I wouldn't expect them to be, but damnit, they were trying, and it was adorable!
I'm kinda conflicted. Maybe I'm just too old for this...

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino