Today I have... Thread. -

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
Fuck today.

been battling this toothache for a week and a half
wake up an hour after falling asleep last night in excruciating pain
can't sleep, decide I'm going to drive an hour to a walk-in emergency dentist in the morning
toothache starts to subside after downing some Tylenol with codeine, fall asleep at 6:00 a.m.
wake up at 1:00, slept through my 7:00 a.m. alarm, three lectures, and a lab
tooth feels fine, decide it's too late to drive to the dentist anyway
email a mea culpa to professors, lie and tell them I spent all day at the dentist
had this extremely fucked up dream in my codeine-induced haze
fragile sleep schedule is blown completely to shit
tooth starting to hurt again

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today I may have walked right past a dead body.
My route to the place I volunteer at takes me past a homeless camp so it's not unusual to see some ratty lookin dude chillin in the grass by the path. This guy was lying on his side in a weird spot, seemingly asleep. Something seemed off but I kept skating past (cause you know, I don't want to get shanked ). I forgot about him for a while until I was getting a ride home from my dad and he noted that he had just seen a homeless guy lying near the path in a kind of weird spot, on his side, seemingly asleep with an empty bottle at his side. At this point almost 4 and a half hours had elapsed and it had rained all afternoon so if this guy was STILL there...
My dad drove back to check on him and see if he should call 911 but by the time he got there were already people in the scene taking his body away.
RIP homeless dude. :drink:

Bogs

AAAA JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL NO AAAA
kiwifarms.net
Today I walked to Volunteer Park, armed with Cheetos and coke and sat on a bench and watched all the people running. Felt like a fat fuck, so I walked all the way to Pike Place and 1st, got my gf some presents, then walked back home (21st).

wrangled tard

Types in full sentences, for some reason.
kiwifarms.net
Today I left my purse at home so I couldn't catch the bus and when I got home I decided I was too lazy and went to sleep.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I spent an hour describing what to write for our paper to a classmate. I've yet to write it myself. I have it all structured and ready, in-and-out understanding.

Instead I'm pouring another one.

• Feels
Reactions: J A N D E K

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Accidentally yote a horse that is usualy siting on my monitor, and had to touch a piece of heating tube to retrieve her.

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Found out that a test they told us was happening on Thursday is in fact taking place tomorrow. And it's a big one, the end-of-book test for Genki book 1. Hopefully, I'll be able to pass anyway, and be a step above the average weeb.

• Optimistic
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

lameandgay2

Born Schizophrenic: DCFS done took muh kids
kiwifarms.net
argued with my brother over how to use the oven.
he doesn't understand the concept of a fan oven, or the instructions on the pizza box.
apparently heating the fan oven to 180c first, then putting the food in is wrong, you have to heat it to almost 300c while the pizza is in there.
i'm honestly wondering how he is paid to (and trusted to) make people's food. his employer is taking one big ass risk.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino