Today I have... Thread. -

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
I ran over my first animal today. A squirrel. The squirrel runs out to the middle of the road, and in true exceptional squirrel fashion, runs back from whence it came instead of just going across; it met my tire.

Am currently studying for a college algebra test tomorrow. I have to make at least a 70 to pass the course.

EDIT: Update, I made an 88.

Last edited:

TenMilesWide

It's a communist plot!
kiwifarms.net
I got my 3d printer working again. Crap solder from the factory was causing shorts and killing the microcontroller, had to replace it twice before figuring out what was causing it. Currently just printing parts to stabilize the axes so the prints don't come out looking like a parkinsons patient made them.

Clovis

Hitler's extreme haunted shark pyramids
kiwifarms.net
Today our second rat, that has been very shy, came out of the cage on her own for play time. I'm happy, she's been getting progressively more social with us every day.
:feels: Always good to hear about rats in good homes. Give those fuzzy babies a treat for me.

Today I finished a work-related chemistry course and took myself off to the pub for a few drinks to obliterate all my new knowledge.
I also taught a colleague to moonwalk.

Brain Power

Gotta Go Fast...
kiwifarms.net
I slept badly, I missed a class because the clock desynced for some reason, and now there's a fucking kid screaming as loud as he can somewhere and his parents enjoy it instead of telling him to shut up.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Had a productive day of work until the end. Our stupid fucking database that some exceptional individual put together with like twine and paperclips or something 20 years ago decided to crap out, one of the on-site IT/computer guys (90% of us, myself included, work remotely) apparently has to fix it and won't be there until like 9 tomorrow morning, and I'm going to have to deal with pissed off morons like ten states away on the phone all morning tomorrow.

If this had happened a few hours earlier (or if the other people I have to collaborate with didn't wait until the last second...) everything could have been taken care of. Now it's Picklechu who has to deal with the bullshit and take the blame.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
Although this happened technically yesterday, I just got around to talking about it now. While on my way home from the bus, I came across some junk thrown out on the curb of some house, I assume was cleaned out after someone either left or was evicted, not sure which, but whatever. Among the junk I came across rather interesting beauty, an actual computer setup of sorts that was a tiny box attacked to a Acer flat panel monitor along with a keyboard and mouse attacked. I couldn't find the AC cables sadly but figured I could try to find those elsewhere, but as for the computer itself, it's some Lenovo ThinkCentre model but I couldn't get the actual model number to see what specs it has (it's got a Pentium sticker on it so I'm not expecting much). I'd have to look for someone with one of those special screwdrivers to at least get the bracket off the back of the monitor if I want to take that apart. The entire unit seemed to have came from a defunct "community/charter school" initiative and used an intranet service (going by the property stickers on it), someone apparently kept their PC long after they closed or else the whole thing was auctioned off at some point, I dunno. I'm thinking of scrapping the box anyway and just kept the monitor since it's almost 3 years old and could come in handy for my regular PC (if it works at least). A nice bit of luck at least.

EDIT: Since my other comment was deleted in the previous down time of the server, I'll just mention here the computer and monitor was a bust after all, I kept the keyboard and mouse since those worked.

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

WE TUMBLIN DOWN
kiwifarms.net
Today I’m reevaluating my decision to attend community college.

I have an 8 am archaeology class (I wanted a anthropology class that didn’t require essay writing and I’m genuinely interested in ancient stuff). I happen to share this class with the biggest sperg I’ve ever seen irl. Dude constantly talks over the professor thinking he can teach the class better than her, brought in larp weapons while we were talking about ancient weapon making, spends most of the time on his laptop looking up prices of more larp weapons.

This week we were talking about osteology. So what does he do?

Come to class in a full on sans undertale cosplay.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino