Today I have... Thread. -

Brain Power

Gotta Go Fast...
kiwifarms.net
FINALLY found some normal clothes, with no weird designs or messages, and since they were 2x1, I ended up buying some. It's getting cold where I live, and I was getting sick of finding clothes that could be warm, but the design made them useless. I just want a simple sweater, damnit!

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Today, I saw something that made me seriously wonder if I should go talk to the police.
Was sitting in a bar, trying out my Japanese, when a guy walks in, takes out a fucking Glock, slots a magazine into it and puts it back in its holster then sits down like its no big deal.
I noped out of there at the first opportunity.

Japan is definitely not an open-carry country, and being a filthy limey, albeit one who's not un-comfortable around guns, the whole thing just didn't sit right with me.

Edit: After reflecting for a while, I've decided not to get involved. I don't know how far I can trust the police here, or my own ability to give any useful information. Besides, I stick out like a sore thumb here, and I'm not sure I want to end up on the radar of people who go around armed.
I'm just gonna pussy out, pretend I never saw anything, and probably never go to that place again.
The drinks were over-priced anyway.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
I made a rhubarb pie with a caramelized oatmeal-cardamom crust. But that wasn't what made it special, I found a pack of saffron left over from Christmas. Blueberries and vanilla go well together so maybe saffron goes well with rhubarbs? (yes it goes very well with rhubarbs)

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
Today on my way home, I discovered a piece of history my high school chucked in the dumpster! I just couldn't pass it up.

This used to be up in one of the classrooms I was in, relating to the musicals they performed up to the early/mid 70's I think. I just love the composition, though sadly it's large size (48" x 72") was a bit much to drag home so the best I did was pull it off the frame and rolled it up (I'll get around to restoring it someday, it did have a slight tear on the bottom right of this picture).

EDIT: I've been informed it might've been painted by the same teacher I had in several art classes later there, so I'm a little proud to have something from him.

Last edited:

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
Today I got to sleep longer after exams, cleaned the kitchen, and cleaned my room.

I also spent the day watching the Kentucky Derby broadcast like I do every year. I am still currently watching it. Just resting up after exams and before my last one, English Comp II, on Monday morning.

Also waiting for my math teacher to post the grades. They were supposed to be up yesterday.

Love it @Trilby .

EDIT: Made a D and am now done with math for forever. Feels nice. And what a race.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino