Today I have... Thread. -

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found a tiny bird egg on the ground while pulling weeds in the garden. Luckily the nest was right above it and not so high up that I couldn't get the ladder and try to drop it in.
I saw its mama and I think she's a hooded oriole. The nest and egg looked like an oriole's.

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
I swear Japan is saving up all the weird shit to throw at me all at once. Who the hell wears an 'I survived Boku No Pico' t-shirt in public?

The answer: Some weeb whose dreams will be crushed most likely. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be on the same course as me...

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I swear Japan is saving up all the weird shit to throw at me all at once. Who the hell wears an 'I survived Boku No Pico' t-shirt in public?

The answer: Some weeb whose dreams will be crushed most likely. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be on the same course as me...
I love it when weebs find out Japan is nothing like anime.

Today, I fished a pair of walkie-talkies out of the junk pile at work, and they both function. They just needed new batteries. We're going to use them around here.

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today I have a second broken hard drive from Amazon. Bought a hdd for my Xbox 360. Couldn't format or read/write from it. Sent it back and got the second one today. The exceptional individuals at their warehouse slapped a shipping label on the fucking box it comes in and said "good enough" and shipped it to me. Same shit. I'm just going to get my money back and shuck a hdd from an external drive.

Why shuck a hdd from an external drive instead of getting an internal one? Its cheaper.

Brain Power

If you don't leave, I will destroy you myself.
kiwifarms.net
I forgot that many streets are closed today and now I'm stuck in a traffic jam with a mom and her annoying kid. Why did you have him if you're not going to pay him attention?

Reactions: Clockwork_PurBle

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I think god is trolling me. Got my external drive. Similar issue. Will format. But I try to copy files over and fails. FML. I just wanna relax today.
At least I'm not the only one to have computer trouble lately. Dealing with my latest homebuilt's issues was like playing fucking whac-a-mole. It would bluescreen every 15-30 minutes or so, each time with a different cited reason and/or offending file. It would also periodically freeze to the point of requiring a hard reset. And after a week of this shit and me trying a clean reinstall of Win10 Pro, drivers, etc. it finally just decided to blackscreen after POST while the LED on the graphics card blinked an angry red at me. None of it makes any sense.

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Today I found out that my hard drive is salvageable and everything to do with Housebound on it is 100% okay! But this still might mean I'll have to get some new components for the computer (or perhaps a new computer I can put the hard drive in but oh well).

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today I've concluded that I'm not very good at learning new programs, or Blender is just really confusing. I'm trying to do some stop motion animation and Windows Movie Maker is somehow shittier than it used to be and I needed to use a better program. I was suggested Blender and tried to follow a tutorial but shit is just not working. I want to try Flash since I used it ages and ages ago and know it works- and I'm being told not to on the basis that it's "dead". Bruh, dead is what this project is going to be when I have to throw all my effort in the trash because I can't find a program to assemble anything.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino