Today I have... Thread. -

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasted most of my day behind a monitor but with the excuse that I'm finally done with all the university classes I have. Outside does look nice I would of gone for a walk but it looks like it could rain.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
I woke up quick at about noon
Knew I had to be in Compton soon

I got rained on! Then I learned that winco has a very poor selection of bath supplies. Oh my poor pores

Reactions: S4D4K0

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
Today I spent 160 dollars because it was tied to just one site and there was nothing else to do with it, but spend.

I splurge so little and infrequently (especially in percentages of total), I had to actually hunt and strain just to fill the amount. Really don't think I could've thought of something to fill even another 10.

• Feels
Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Today (well, I mean, it's just started but whatever) I have heard the most unsettling noise that I've heard in a WHILE coming from just outside my apartment building. What the actual fuck was that. Like an unearthly wail.

• Feels
Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
I ate a new ice-cream that tasted like the memory of an old failed cartoon meant to sell toys made by Mattel. It's weird how that works.

I had to go into one of those damned things a couple times. They injected me with something that felt super cold (I want to say it was something like a gadolinium solution or whatever) and stuck me in for a while. I get a bit claustrophobic but not to the point where I'm having a serious issue with it - just feel generally uneasy.
I had one where they injected me with a radioactive contrast fluid. They said "it will soon feel like you are wetting yourself but just know that you are not". Humbug! I know when I'm pissing myself and when I'm not, can't fool me.
So I got the injection and laid down. Soon I got really worried because a mysterious warmth was spreading around my groin, did I just piss myself?

Today I've concluded that I'm not very good at learning new programs, or Blender is just really confusing. I'm trying to do some stop motion animation and Windows Movie Maker is somehow shittier than it used to be and I needed to use a better program. I was suggested Blender and tried to follow a tutorial but shit is just not working. I want to try Flash since I used it ages and ages ago and know it works- and I'm being told not to on the basis that it's "dead". Bruh, dead is what this project is going to be when I have to throw all my effort in the trash because I can't find a program to assemble anything.
Blender is a fucking crime against nature. Dump that shit and forget everything you almost learned, go on a bender and really scrub it out.

You know what's a good program for things like that? Maya, South Park is made in it. Industry standard, flexible as hell, used in everything from the latest Avengers to whatever video game was just released. Despite being a top-tier professional package it's a hundred times more intuitive than Blender. It's also free if you register as a student on Autodesk... they just take your word for it, you even get to choose the fake school that you are attending.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
Today a gigantic motherfucker of a fly flew into my apartment when I opened up the front door. I cornered him in my bathroom with a rolled up magazine and we went back and forth for about five minutes. He was a crafty cocksucker, couldn't pin him down. He got a good jab in by landing on my toothbrush. He eventually flew into my closet, after which he stopped making noise. I assume he died from overexertion, or from slamming into my mirror repeatedly at high rates of speed. He might be lying in wait, planning his next step though, not sure.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Uncompromisably tasteful. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit I remember why I hate eye appointments now. This dilating crap they drop in your eyes to look at your retinas makes it impossible to focus on anything. And it stays that way for HOURS.
Yeah, it's frustrating that once they put the drops in, you can't read a book, check your phone or do anything that requires vision and focus. In my case, my eyes end up light-sensitive for the next 2-3 hours after they put the dilation drops in, so I have to bring polarized dark glasses to wear afterwards to help me see until the drops wear off.

Today, I discovered that the turn signal bulbs I bought earlier this year to replace my older ones may have been the wrong kind as they were for a different voltage battery than the one in my car. I hope that getting the proper bulbs installed eliminates the random occurrences where my blinkers flash at regular speed, then faster, then regular again ad infinitum.

• Informative
Reactions: Trilby

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Today I was going home on the bus and I overheard two older women talking about soy. They were talking about ones son who had been consuming enough soy that he had started to complain about man boobs and she told him it was because of the soy. They went back and forth about the weird fascination he had with it, how it was made, how it was more beneficial to women than men, and how it contained estrogen. Listening to them talk about it was really funny, made up for the work day.

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today I was going home on the bus and I overheard two older women talking about soy. They were talking about ones son who had been consuming enough soy that he had started to complain about man boobs and she told him it was because of the soy. They went back and forth about the weird fascination he had with it, how it was made, how it was more beneficial to women than men, and how it contained estrogen. Listening to them talk about it was really funny, made up for the work day.
Well that was educational!

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest bitch in town.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some woman I've never met tried to walk into my home. I had headphones on so I couldn't hear anything and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the doorknob moving. I answered the door because I thought it was my husband trying to get in. Nope. It was a middle-aged woman carrying a pack of Bud Light beers and some kid was with her. She didn't apologize for trying to open the door to get in and for trying to walk right in my house. She just told her her kid "I told you we were at the wrong house" and left, leaving me standing there wondering what the fuck was going on.

Nekromantik2

Putting the fun in funeral.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kind of miss having them, but don't miss having to bury them.
We had rats about 10 years ago. I miss them dearly, the last two he had were mother and daughter (she was a runt).

We just got these two sisters a little over a moth a go, and when we first got them they were shy AF. Now they're all bouncing and zooming everywhere. Rats have a lot of love. I just wish they could be here longer to share it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino