Today I have... Thread. -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Forgot that it's Memorial Day and did like half an hour of work this morning. *yawn*

I also made myself a little box for a fan for when I'm cooking, because as much as I paid for this condo, you'd think that they could have included a stove with a damn hood vent. At least I don't set off the smoke detector when boiling water anymore.

I'm also seriously considering getting a puppy. Maybe a kitten. I haven't had either in years.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
Today, my boss attempted to make me feel guilty for using my vacation days to stay home since I had the flu last week, and I get to spend the rest of the day sitting through a boring ass briefing.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a job interview that went really well, so I ate a fried burrito at Foster's Freeze to celebrate. I really had a hankering for some of their ice cream too but I've got a whole pan of lemon bars in the fridge and I don't want to be a fatass.

I also skated around this afternoon. Apparently there were no female entrants in the local skate competition last month so had I entered I'd have won in my catagory entirely for having tits, so I really want to get better and start doing actual tricks. There's a skateboard race in a few months too so I want to try and improve my time and maybe enter that.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today I got to see the results of practicing drills with the family.

Rapid fire tornado alerts on the phone and the siren going off. Everyone was in the basement by the 120 second mark. Grand-daughter heard "SAFE DOOR!" and immediately ran to the basement door and waited. Sat down there for an hour and a half.

Supplies, 3 days of water for 10 people, chalk for the grand-daughter to draw on the floor with.

Went smooth.

And on the bonus side, the tornado didn't touch down.

So today, I got to see proper preparation prevent piss poor performance.

Nekromantik2

Really good at raising a family
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and jerky, so we go to the corner store to get some and see some cop cars out front. Don't thing much of it, it's midnight they may be getting some food. That's cool. Nope! We walk in and some fucker on the ground surrounded, fire men and EMTs. Guys talking to clearly to be drunk, so I don't think it's that. Cops are asking him all kinds of things like his name and how old are you. No one knows what's going on, not even the cashier. The old guy in front of us just looks annoyed, I don't blame him, I am too.

I'm betting he's one of two things a tweaker (being out in the country we do have a problem with that), or he's a crazy and having a bad day. I got my peanut butter cups, but I couldn't get my jerky because the fucker was right in front of it with all the cops. The jerk!

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Spent the day recovering from a big party last night. The owner of one of my favourite bars/restaurants, an absolutely lovely Chinese lady, threw a farewell party for me. It's a little early, but this was the best time to get all her regulars together before I'm due to leave.
I got plied with Shochu, Umeshu and some really good food, and didn't have to pay for anything. I'm going to have to get her a present before I go.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
Today I have to write a 6-8 paper that is due today, and I am currently writing another at the moment. I should have done both of these papers months ago, but alas, I am an idiot and procrastinate to the point of no return. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Brain Power

If you don't leave, I will destroy you myself.
kiwifarms.net
Spent almost two hours waiting for a professor to show up, only to receive an email saying he wasn't going at the last minute. Was it that hard to send the email a day before?

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Today, I saw something which reminded me that wealth doesn't necessarily come with taste.
A Rolls Royce Ghost (I'm pretty sure that was the model anyway), in green. Not British racing green (the only acceptable shade of green for a car in my opinion), but something closer to a dark lime. This just made the gold hood ornament look even more tasteless.
Seriously, they let you customise everything to an absurd degree. Who the fuck spends that much money on a car and says, "Yep, that's the colour I want."
I just wish I could've got a photo to show you all.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino