Today I have... Thread. -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Spent the day recovering from a big party last night. The owner of one of my favourite bars/restaurants, an absolutely lovely Chinese lady, threw a farewell party for me. It's a little early, but this was the best time to get all her regulars together before I'm due to leave.
I got plied with Shochu, Umeshu and some really good food, and didn't have to pay for anything. I'm going to have to get her a present before I go.
Got her present yesterday, and she seemed absolutely delighted with them.

Inflatable Julay

They fly now
kiwifarms.net
Today I spilled bleach all over my one of a kind sweatshirt I got for being a volunteer firefighter. Totally unrepairable. At least I can still wear it around the house I guess. But on the plus side I inherited an old Royal typewriter in fantastic shape. Fuck I loved that sweatshirt though.

• Feels
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Today I have done so much laundry the other tenants are kind of pissed at me for ninja'ing the new washer and dryer. Might need to set up a scheduling board so we can kind of share effectively.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
Today I was doing laundry and then some weirdo on the internet started talking about doing laundry

Is Wednesday laundry day in bizarro world or something

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
Today I have my second math test for my summer class. I am not as prepared because I'm sick and went to bed early. I don't want to do this.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Smoothie Queen

certified controversial
kiwifarms.net
Today we got the closing date for OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

NEW HOUSE OMG!!!!!!
Congratulations!! We bought our house a few months ago and it's really an amazing feeling to finally get in. 😄

Today I exercised, cleaned the whole house, and now I'm being sat on by cats. I may never be allowed to move off this couch.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lord help me, while I was closing at work today the front doors were stuck (turns out it was just the mat stuck in the door jamb) and I tried forcing them shut with a shoulder-hit and accidently smashed my thumb between the doors. Nothing is broken but it's very swollen. Great end to my first week at this job!
(I'm actually loving the job, I just need to get used to the opening/closing routine. And like, not smash my hand in doors.)

Nekromantik2

I put the romance back in necromancy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lord help me, while I was closing at work today the front doors were stuck (turns out it was just the mat stuck in the door jamb) and I tried forcing them shut with a shoulder-hit and accidently smashed my thumb between the doors. Nothing is broken but it's very swollen. Great end to my first week at this job!
(I'm actually loving the job, I just need to get used to the opening/closing routine. And like, not smash my hand in doors.)
I remember one time I smashed my thumb in the door at my old work, and it broke my nail. As in the whole nail just split

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Today I went through old notes about the old Jennifer Hepler / Bioware controversy back in about 2012.

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Today, I did a duet to The Phantom Of The Opera with a girl dressed as Haruhi Suzumiya. I wish my stay in Japan wasn't coming to an end next week.

Cat Menagerie

kiwifarms.net
Doing real work ahead of the weather we're forecast to get tonight. I haven't really had a chance to relax in a month and a half and I'm entirely exhausted, but there's no rest for the weary.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None