Today I have... Thread. -

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
A Rolls Royce Ghost (I'm pretty sure that was the model anyway), in green. Not British racing green (the only acceptable shade of green for a car in my opinion), but something closer to a dark lime
Not all of the devils own dig black (at least it wasn't a lime green Cadillac)

edit: was out in the peninsula again, it's nice but the weather have been weird. Hot, humid, brief showers and then superhot making it more humid then cold, then hot again, storming a bit and now I have mosquitoes indoors! They're not supposed to be there, I've never had that before.

My main complaint:
The surrounding vegetation around here is basically variations of this: tons of bird cherry in full bloom and lilacs everywhere with oaks and rowan flowering as well. Usually it is very nice if a bit overpowering aromatically and if you have a problem with pollen then this isn't a good spot, otherwise they're fantastic.

But the weird weather has changed something, it made it all rank, damp and weird. In the breezes that carries the flowers aroma there is now a strong undercurrent of what I can describe as bouillon cubes and semen.

If this is what global warming is doing then I will personally take it upon myself to pour fucking sand into every car on the planet.

Last edited:

Trilby

Hello faggot lovers!
kiwifarms.net
Went to a yard sale, and for no money at all, took home a massive 50" Vizio LED TV from 2013 (e500i-A0), I haven't tried it out completely but can get a picture when I plugged in a Ms. Pac-Man plug 'n play and all it lacks is the remote (which I could buy on Amazon). Not bad for free.

Last edited:

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net
My parents are visiting. It’s been a while since I’ve seen them in person and it feels odd to have them here.

It’s nice to see them. Our relationship is decent. They’re just always emanating a heavy tension. I never noticed its absence until they were around again.

Bogs

She hates that dog
kiwifarms.net
Sadpost. Today ends just about the worst three days of my life, though nothing in comparison to my girlfriend. On Monday at about 8, she wakes up to about 10 missed calls from her sister. Her father, through complications from an earlier stroke, died suddenly at the age of 61. She hadn't been in close contact for over a year and was tragically due home next Monday. She wanted to wait just to see him in person.
Fortunately I was there from the moment of the phonecall until today when she left for home. Although as it goes you never know how useful anything you do is in these situations. I have never experienced a tragic death nor did I know her father. All I could do is autisically assure her through logic that her father loved her and was proud of what she had done and that everything, eventually, will be better.
I mostly kept strong for her throughout, but anything can trigger you. As she had left for the airport, I walked by a bookstore which had a children's book called "Caring for Daddy", it had an illustration of a little girl in a spacesuit atop her father's shoulders. Now I'm more miserable than ever.

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Spent the day recovering from a big party last night. The owner of one of my favourite bars/restaurants, an absolutely lovely Chinese lady, threw a farewell party for me. It's a little early, but this was the best time to get all her regulars together before I'm due to leave.
I got plied with Shochu, Umeshu and some really good food, and didn't have to pay for anything. I'm going to have to get her a present before I go.
Got her present yesterday, and she seemed absolutely delighted with them.

Inflatable Julay

kiwifarms.net
Today I spilled bleach all over my one of a kind sweatshirt I got for being a volunteer firefighter. Totally unrepairable. At least I can still wear it around the house I guess. But on the plus side I inherited an old Royal typewriter in fantastic shape. Fuck I loved that sweatshirt though.

• Feels
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Today I have done so much laundry the other tenants are kind of pissed at me for ninja'ing the new washer and dryer. Might need to set up a scheduling board so we can kind of share effectively.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Today I was doing laundry and then some weirdo on the internet started talking about doing laundry

Is Wednesday laundry day in bizarro world or something

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
Today I have my second math test for my summer class. I am not as prepared because I'm sick and went to bed early. I don't want to do this.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Smoothie Queen

certified controversial
kiwifarms.net
Today we got the closing date for OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

NEW HOUSE OMG!!!!!!
Congratulations!! We bought our house a few months ago and it's really an amazing feeling to finally get in. 😄

Today I exercised, cleaned the whole house, and now I'm being sat on by cats. I may never be allowed to move off this couch.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lord help me, while I was closing at work today the front doors were stuck (turns out it was just the mat stuck in the door jamb) and I tried forcing them shut with a shoulder-hit and accidently smashed my thumb between the doors. Nothing is broken but it's very swollen. Great end to my first week at this job!
(I'm actually loving the job, I just need to get used to the opening/closing routine. And like, not smash my hand in doors.)

Nekromantik2

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord
kiwifarms.net
Lord help me, while I was closing at work today the front doors were stuck (turns out it was just the mat stuck in the door jamb) and I tried forcing them shut with a shoulder-hit and accidently smashed my thumb between the doors. Nothing is broken but it's very swollen. Great end to my first week at this job!
(I'm actually loving the job, I just need to get used to the opening/closing routine. And like, not smash my hand in doors.)
I remember one time I smashed my thumb in the door at my old work, and it broke my nail. As in the whole nail just split

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Today I went through old notes about the old Jennifer Hepler / Bioware controversy back in about 2012.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino