Today I have... Thread. -

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Today, I did a duet to The Phantom Of The Opera with a girl dressed as Haruhi Suzumiya. I wish my stay in Japan wasn't coming to an end next week.

Cat Menagerie

kiwifarms.net
Doing real work ahead of the weather we're forecast to get tonight. I haven't really had a chance to relax in a month and a half and I'm entirely exhausted, but there's no rest for the weary.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Today, I saw something which reminded me that wealth doesn't necessarily come with taste.
A Rolls Royce Ghost (I'm pretty sure that was the model anyway), in green. Not British racing green (the only acceptable shade of green for a car in my opinion), but something closer to a dark lime. This just made the gold hood ornament look even more tasteless.
I've just been informed by my teacher that this was almost definitely a Yakuza car. I suppose in hindsight, the show off money and tastelessness should've tipped me off at the time.

• Feels
Reactions: madethistocomment

Autocrat

Sophisticated
kiwifarms.net
Held the door open for a black girl with a stroller that was leaving. She took ridiculously long and I got visibly impatient and this nigger bitch said "You can wait". When she saw that I was angry at that she said "I don't feel like cussing someone out today", then I called her a bitch and walked in. We made eye contact when I turned around to look at her.

I felt like asking why black people feel the need to act like that. The sad thing, there's a chance a white person would've came to her defense, which is sad because everyone in this area really knows it's true. It's always a black person that feels the need to be that rude.

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Today, I have to pack up my shit, and get ready for my flight home tomorrow morning. Oh, and buy some presents for people.
Might do a recap post somewhere when I get back...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino