Today I have... Thread. -

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Cleaned house; finished putting shit in the curio shelf and cleaned the tank. Looks pretty good considering the tank sprang a leak, due to old age a couple months ago, and the shelf fell off of the wall after an earthquake.
It chipped my goat skull but everything else was fine.

Edit-
I also made my first terrarium in a tall glass cylinder with moss, waterbeads and a lace fern.
1561335532319331104728.jpg
Pretty excited to see how this one does.

Last edited:

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
I went to my brother and his wifes gender reveal party for their first baby and they're going to be having a girl. This is a first for this generation of our close family because of the two cousins that have had kids its been two sets of 3 boys between them. Haven't ever really been close but I'm happy for them. Seems like hes going to strong arm naming her after our grandma because of how close they are, although I don't think his wife is apposed anyway.

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net
I’m visiting my parents now and the day has had its ups and downs. Instead of being a killjoy with the real life friends who I’ll be hanging out with tomorrow, I’ve decided to post here and make sure I give the positive parts a fair amount of though too.

I spent the afternoon alone with my mom and we had some good talks where we really connected. Her life sucks because she’s taking care of my oldest brother with crippling OCD. I also found out today that he was diagnosed with psychosis about 5 years ago.

We went to bath & body works. My mom got body wash for my dad and I paid for that and my own products out of convenience. I think she is going to forget to pay me back, but my parents have supported me so much with my education that it doesn’t really matter.

I had an early dinner with my family and then ran about 3 miles on my favorite trail in the evening.

I got in a fight with my dad, but we made up faster than usual. It really isn’t worth holding grudges at this point. My brother is pretty fucked up and it makes their lives hell. I’m not even his caretaker and just being near him makes me depressed and uncomfortable. I can tell they are starting to resent him.

I am going out of town to spend time with friends tomorrow. Then I’ll be going home. I have gifts for someone I’ve been dating and I’m looking forward to seeing her.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was riding my dirtbike in a forest I shouldn't have been in. The sun was setting, but it was so foggy, I couldn't see 50 feet and the night was closing in. It was a summer night, and there were fireflies starting to appear. At one point there were at least 100, dotting the trail I rode in on. I lit a blunt, smoked it in the middle of nowhere, engine rumbling beneath me. The fireflies, they glowed in random spots and unwittingly highlighted the trail. It was so beautiful.
I kickstarted my engine, rolled out of there in 2nd gear, my coat flapping in the wind behind me. I felt new. I saw the highway within half an hour, and set out for home.

A2P

Weeb Wars' Gorilla Warfare Commando
kiwifarms.net
Today, I met this lady at an Irish pub, and when she mentioned she played magic: the gathering and had her decks in her car, we played a game in front of all these blue-collar, beer drinking, and pill popping degenerates.

This has probably been the most autistic experience of my life.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Today, my new laptop arrived. I had a seizure a few weeks ago and knocked the old one off the bed, and it would've cost about the same amount to fix it as buying a new one, and since my birthday's next week, my parents decided it would make a nice present! The only thing left to do is go to Best Buy and have them get the info off of the old one. (They said they could)
It's kind of a pain having to set up everything up again the way I like it (don't you hate that?), but it's really nice, and the sound is great. It wasn't even supposed to arrive until at least tomorrow!

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
Today, my new laptop arrived. I had a seizure a few weeks ago and knocked the old one off the bed, and it would've cost about the same amount to fix it as buying a new one, and since my birthday's next week, my parents decided it would make a nice present! The only thing left to do is go to Best Buy and have them get the info off of the old one. (They said they could)
It's kind of a pain having to set up everything up again the way I like it (don't you hate that?), but it's really nice, and the sound is great. It wasn't even supposed to arrive until at least tomorrow!
Well, a seizure is better than search and seizure. :/

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
Today, I wasn't able to sleep at all last night and am currently stumbling though my day. Took a ten minute nap, woke up confused and nauseous as FUCK and literally thought it was the next day. I went outside for five minutes to get some fresh air in my lungs and then took a shower to try to snap myself out of it. Nausea's gone, I'm not really confused anymore but still bleary. I can't take a honest nap even though I want to because I wanna fix my janky ass sleep schedule more. Pls help me.

A2P

Weeb Wars' Gorilla Warfare Commando
kiwifarms.net
Today, I wasn't able to sleep at all last night and am currently stumbling though my day. Took a ten minute nap, woke up confused and nauseous as FUCK and literally thought it was the next day. I went outside for five minutes to get some fresh air in my lungs and then took a shower to try to snap myself out of it. Nausea's gone, I'm not really confused anymore but still bleary. I can't take a honest nap even though I want to because I wanna fix my janky ass sleep schedule more. Pls help me.
Drug induced: diphenhydramine (benadryl), melatonin, doxylamine (Unisom). In the States, these are all over the counter and readily available at virtually every pharmacy

Straight edge: a big, greasy meal like fried chicken with mashed potatoes will do the trick with the Itis. Good luck getting your sleep schedule back on track dude.

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
Drug induced: diphenhydramine (benadryl), melatonin, doxylamine (Unisom). In the States, these are all over the counter and readily available at virtually every pharmacy

Straight edge: a big, greasy meal like fried chicken with mashed potatoes will do the trick with the Itis. Good luck getting your sleep schedule back on track dude.
Thanks for the tips. :heart-full:

• Feels
Reactions: DatBepisTho and A2P

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Today I purchased a '99 1500 Suburban for the lady. I already own an older squarebody Suburban, but she wanted one like it, but not quite so old. Settled on a 200k mile one. Drivetrain is solid, but it has late 90s GM quirks like funky plastics, shitty door handles, and terrible locks. Otherwise it shifts smooth, has great compression, no leaks, and is a platform I really do adore.

It might ride a lot better than my old '88 Burb, but mine is still leaps and bounds better.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful summer treat. 🥝🥧
kiwifarms.net
Today, I discovered our tax software made an unannounced yet major change in how it handles income for certain pensions. Now, one has to select the same item in two drop-down boxes instead of one in order for this to be processed correctly on our state's tax returns. This wasn't required previously, and there was no documentation or messages indicating it became compulsory starting with Tax Year 2018.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Slept in, worked from 10AM-2PM, started drinking at 9AM, napped on and off for awhile, and now I'm laughing at exceptional individuals and checking up on my investments since I try and pay attention at the end of each quarter.

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
I got home from work just now, and decided to put on Markiplier Outlast let's play. It's fucking crazy that I first saw it in my last year of high school. Kinda nostalgic, really. Time flies.
Today I purchased a '99 1500 Suburban for the lady. I already own an older squarebody Suburban, but she wanted one like it, but not quite so old. Settled on a 200k mile one. Drivetrain is solid, but it has late 90s GM quirks like funky plastics, shitty door handles, and terrible locks. Otherwise it shifts smooth, has great compression, no leaks, and is a platform I really do adore.

It might ride a lot better than my old '88 Burb, but mine is still leaps and bounds better.
Yeah. You've probably put a lot of love into your 88. Newer model doesn't have the personal touch yet. I'm still rocking my Honda motorcycle. Got it when I was... 12? 13 maybe. It's my baby.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Annoyed my family with this song, and now am idly wondering what the text in it is even about (as in, movie-relevant or not, as it's from an OST)

Edit: found it on youtube (with a video made of most decent movie scenes), and guess what comments are. French fucker, y u not release lyrics. Whatever google spits out is not for this song, it seems.

Attachments

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino