Today I have... Thread. -

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
Today I have gone to my grandpa's house to pick up his stuff, mostly his oxygen, a guy went to us to take it back to somewhere, maybe some storage IDK, gotta clean the house before selling it, and I got some cards deck and pretty good knives. Also, I have discovered that there are about two big ass wasp's hive in my neighbourhood, I hate them, they are the niggers of insects.

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
Last night I got woken up to the cat barfing because he had eaten a piece of tape. After he got sick, he started to scream at me because he was now hungry. He's fine just a very special cat. This isn't even the most special thing he's done.
Cats are one of the weirdest pets, one day my cat got a taste of some gyn, few years later he ate a dragon fly, threw it up and he was up to hunt some mosquitoes and flies on my balcony while staying up until the morning watching gypsies in front of my home. Cats, the most beautiful pet but with more tism.

Nekromantik2

Putting the fun in funeral.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cats are one of the weirdest pets, one day my cat got a taste of some gyn, few years later he ate a dragon fly, threw it up and he was up to hunt some mosquitoes and flies on my balcony while staying up until the morning watching gypsies in front of my home. Cats, the most beautiful pet but with more tism.
Ours runs from his own tail if he turns around to fast. He also tries to talk to people with weird chirps and rowrs blending together some times ending in an up tick that makes it sound like a question. I'm afraid if he was let outside he'd die from stupidity.

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
Ours runs from his own tail if he turns around to fast. He also tries to talk to people with weird chirps and rowrs blending together some times ending in an up tick that makes it sound like a question. I'm afraid if he was let outside he'd die from stupidity.
Mine will run some random nights through my house meowing and climbing to door frames, sometimes he would stare at a wall for hours and randomly meowing, I think my home is haunted.

Take Your Pills

The reason mental health has stigma
kiwifarms.net
Today (last night) I stayed up all night playing the sims cause I decided screw sleeping, I know it’ll only be nightmares anyway. So I watched a horror movie, drew a scary picture that I didn’t really have intentions for what it’d look like but turned out ok.
But I think it’s kinda messed up that the girl in the drawing looks just like my ex.
But yeah here’s the pic:

684EBDA0-B022-4F7C-B754-39A151152066.png

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
Coincidently my girl told me she wanted to get a housecat. I don't mind cats, family has had them, but I'm wondering what kind she'll pick at the shelter next week.

Kiwi Lime Pie

So tasteful it's scary. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Today, after spending most of my non-working time for the past 3 days trying to troubleshoot my mom's desktop, I finally found through pure chance and dumb luck the cause for it freezing right after showing the login screen: a faulty wall outlet cord. After wasting spending time replacing the CMOS battery, uninstalling/reinstalling software, troubleshooting the startup process, defragging the hard drive, and learning more than I ever wanted to know about rescue CDs and rebuilding the MBR, the power cord eventually proved to be suspect and replacing it with a spare seemed to resolve the freezing as if it never happened.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino