Today I have... Thread. -

Nekromantik2

Living dead girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cats are one of the weirdest pets, one day my cat got a taste of some gyn, few years later he ate a dragon fly, threw it up and he was up to hunt some mosquitoes and flies on my balcony while staying up until the morning watching gypsies in front of my home. Cats, the most beautiful pet but with more tism.
Ours runs from his own tail if he turns around to fast. He also tries to talk to people with weird chirps and rowrs blending together some times ending in an up tick that makes it sound like a question. I'm afraid if he was let outside he'd die from stupidity.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
Ours runs from his own tail if he turns around to fast. He also tries to talk to people with weird chirps and rowrs blending together some times ending in an up tick that makes it sound like a question. I'm afraid if he was let outside he'd die from stupidity.
Mine will run some random nights through my house meowing and climbing to door frames, sometimes he would stare at a wall for hours and randomly meowing, I think my home is haunted.

Take Your Pills

The reason mental health has stigma
kiwifarms.net
Today (last night) I stayed up all night playing the sims cause I decided screw sleeping, I know it’ll only be nightmares anyway. So I watched a horror movie, drew a scary picture that I didn’t really have intentions for what it’d look like but turned out ok.
But I think it’s kinda messed up that the girl in the drawing looks just like my ex.
But yeah here’s the pic:

684EBDA0-B022-4F7C-B754-39A151152066.png

Arctic Fox

You won't get past my wall.
kiwifarms.net
Coincidently my girl told me she wanted to get a housecat. I don't mind cats, family has had them, but I'm wondering what kind she'll pick at the shelter next week.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful summer treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Today, after spending most of my non-working time for the past 3 days trying to troubleshoot my mom's desktop, I finally found through pure chance and dumb luck the cause for it freezing right after showing the login screen: a faulty wall outlet cord. After wasting spending time replacing the CMOS battery, uninstalling/reinstalling software, troubleshooting the startup process, defragging the hard drive, and learning more than I ever wanted to know about rescue CDs and rebuilding the MBR, the power cord eventually proved to be suspect and replacing it with a spare seemed to resolve the freezing as if it never happened.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I played pinball for the first time in....ever, maybe? Closest proper arcade I know of is an hour away and I never really was interested in pinball machines as a kid. There's a dinky little arcade nearby that has a Wheel of Fortune pinball machine and I ended up spending way too many quarters but had way too much fun in the process.
Favorite thing was the headless contestant.

20190830_131049.jpg

Tags
None