Today I have... Thread. -

MerriedxReldnahc

The Autistic Rites of Dracula
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I played pinball for the first time in....ever, maybe? Closest proper arcade I know of is an hour away and I never really was interested in pinball machines as a kid. There's a dinky little arcade nearby that has a Wheel of Fortune pinball machine and I ended up spending way too many quarters but had way too much fun in the process.
Favorite thing was the headless contestant.

20190830_131049.jpg

MerriedxReldnahc

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw a dead dog while out on my run. (:_(
I wasn't sure what it was at first until I got closer and investigated because the body was really dried up. I collect animal bones so usually when I find something like that I start to poke around and look if I can get anything neat from it, but I could tell by the skull, teeth, and remaining fur that it was a little terrier. This was in the middle of a walking trail up on a coastal bluff that wouldn't be totally unusual to find random dead stuff on, but it wasn't there the other day and the remains looked old, so it was like it was deliberatly placed there. Weird shit man. It didn't have a collar, which I was relieved by. I didn't want to have to go through the moral dilemma of if I should call someone to tell them I found their dead dog. :( I moved it out of the path so other people didn't have to look at it. RIP Doggo

RLS0812

Just A Fox
kiwifarms.net
Since I have no life, I made an appointment with Safelite to get my windshield fixed, and spent the rest of the day editing the Stardew Valley game files, because why not ?

If someone wrote a book about my life, it would be under 10 pages in length.

• Feels
Reactions: Bryan Magee

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
Dog things with big dog and little dog.

Big dog is getting old and is feeling under the weather, she's got an upset stomach, weak appetite and some butt problems that includes leaking anal glands. When sick she wants to get to the head of the bed and sleep with her head on the pillow next to someone to feel secure, it is understandable, in a dogs mind it probably seems that when hurt/sick it is people that makes it go away even if they don't understand how that works. So the bed is now covered in thick, rough blankets that are a couple of steps up from potato sacks in comfort and itchiness.
Doesn't want to go out, too wobbly to walk down stairs, needs to be carried. Did I tell you about the leakage and the carrying?

Little dog is a puppy, can not walk down stairs but will happily try and then cartwheel down into a wall. Needs to be carried. Pisses itself with excitement when carried.

Big dog is getting fixed by a dinners of baked root vegetables, for fiber and carbohydrates, with thyme, olive oil, swished in meat drippings and some finely cut meat, with that she's got an appetite. It seems to be working, she's getting stronger, the farts aren't as deadly and the poo has gone from "repeatedly trying to force the last of the ketchup out of the squeeze bottle" to soft-serve.

Little dog is fixed by me handing it back to the people I'm dog sitting for and telling them I am getting deported effective immediately.

update: I have inspected poo over the last couple of days, a natural consequence of baby or dog ownership, and all is well with big dog, no need to go to the vet and she's now trotting around like a show-horse and bouncing like a goat in the leafs.
Thankfully I didn't have to put a glove on and use the salve, it always feels like a betrayal because dog looks back with an expression that seems to say "but I thought we were friends!".

Last edited:

Kiwi Lime Pie

So tasteful it's scary. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Today, I learned my efforts to troubleshoot my mom's computer were futile; the hard drive is failing. On the plus side, she got her money's worth out of it as the PC lasted nine years and was due to be replaced soon anyways. So, I finished setting up her new PC over the past couple of nights.

Babyspackle

Dumpster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Put my dog down on monday, intestinal cancer finally got bad enough I thought it was time. My living room in this small apt is a home Gym and not much more, I play 4x games for 4min at a time between sets and every time I get up and walk back into my living room without thinking I still look to the 3 places she would giddily watch me from. Masterson is right, Life is an advent calendar of shit.

skullomania

~doot gang~ 🎺💀
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Put my dog down on monday, intestinal cancer finally got bad enough I thought it was time. My living room in this small apt is a home Gym and not much more, I play 4x games for 4min at a time between sets and every time I get up and walk back into my living room without thinking I still look to the 3 places she would giddily watch me from. Masterson is right, Life is an advent calendar of shit.
Awww that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that! :heart-empty: Try to remember the good times and how happy and fulfilled she must have been during your time together. It's tough to deal with loss, take your time to process it.

Today I had a lovely time with family and started playing some new games.
Good day, 10 out of 10 doots.

MerriedxReldnahc

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry to hear that. :( Had to let my oldest fur baby go a year ago because of cancer, so I understand how hard it is. It's ultimately a kind thing to do, letting them go instead of prolonging their suffering.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I cooked curry today only to see a fly in the rice when I was dishing up the meal . . . fml
I keep rice in what are supposedly airtight containers. Whenever I open them after a while, though, there is always a tiny moth larva somewhere on top. How the fuck do these things get in? How do they survive? Apparently, they don't, since they're never larger than tiny, but wtf.

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
Today I was looking on my old notebook which I used to write some stories in them. I was about 9 when I wrote that, I kinda cringed but it was somehow wholesome. The innocence I used to have reflected on my writings, the drawings I used to make, and I discovered a story that my sister and I wrote down about the birth of Jesus Christ but Mary fucked some roman soldier and somehow Dr. House is in there.
Also, I found a bottle of Finnish vodka, it tastes good and the bottle is pretty, when my family and I finish the bottle we will convert it into a water bottle. Heck, most of our water bottles were from whiskey or vodka.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I played Gears 5 with randoms all day today. Sadly, a lot of people rage quitted when the match was not going their way. I am an average player, and even I know rage quitting is a shitty way to handle things.

• Feels
Reactions: Kiwi Lime Pie
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino