Today I have... Thread. -

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Does gears screw up the ranks of rage quitters?
I don't know if it does, but if it does not, it really should start. Nothing is quite as annoying as playing Horde mode and having people rage quit around wave 30 instead of picking themselves up and trying again until they persevere by my side. The AI members suck for the most part.

EDIT (to avoid double posting) - Tonight, I will be seeing a Ghost concert, even if the lead singer is a total cunt to his bandmates.

Last edited:
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

NOODLEHustler

Just trying to find my way on here
kiwifarms.net
I caught up with an old friend and visited his new apartment. We had some beers and listened to the soothing sounds of gunfire outside..

He failed to tell me he moved into the area of my town with the highest crime rate/activity

Car was still there with all 4 tires when it was time to leave.

10/10 will return again!

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net
Feels like I’ve been going nonstop for the past couple days, but I’m glad that it’s not giving me anxiety. I had a significant amount of caffeine for the first time in several months and it made me distractingly jittery for the first half of the day. Not in a bad way, but not necessarily pleasant either.

I finally got a big presentation over with. After getting some work done in the evening, I came home to lie down on the couch. Now I’m in bed and waiting for NyQuil to knock me out.

capSAR

Always signs up for newsletters
kiwifarms.net
Feels like I’ve been going nonstop for the past couple days, but I’m glad that it’s not giving me anxiety. I had a significant amount of caffeine for the first time in several months and it made me distractingly jittery for the first half of the day. Not in a bad way, but not necessarily pleasant either.

I finally got a big presentation over with. After getting some work done in the evening, I came home to lie down on the couch. Now I’m in bed and waiting for NyQuil to knock me out.
I just started drinking coffee (never liked taste until now), and it definitely gives me an uncomfortable level of jitter sometimes. Hoping it starts to mellow out to the usual wake-up cuppa Joe. But to go along with the thread, I took a nice walk and everything smelled like Fall leaves, so that was nice.

Reactions: Surf and TERF

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
I keep rice in what are supposedly airtight containers. Whenever I open them after a while, though, there is always a tiny moth larva somewhere on top. How the fuck do these things get in? How do they survive? Apparently, they don't, since they're never larger than tiny, but wtf.
The eggs come with the rice, not always but sometimes. Same thing with other grains, whole or milled, even popcorn kernels from time to time. It's not pleasant to look into that big jar of popcorn kernels and seeing what looks like an ant farm of unknown insects.

I started having these tiny black insects, like really small, thin, black jasmin rice grains, with tiny legs. Not tons of them, but some. They had infested my müsly, flour, oats and crisp bread. I threw it all away, immediately went out with the trash bag, scrubbed the cupboards, removed the shelves, scrubbed that, bought and put new stuff in containers or sealed the bags.
Some months later I needed to use some flour and what do I see, tiny small black things crawling around. I pinched the bag and poured out half of the 4lbs it held and sifted the top of what was left, no signs of the bugs, so I used the flour. Seems a bit grody but the flour have been through worse on the way to your cupboard.
A month later the bugs were there again and I really, really needed flour at that exact moment. I was so tired of it, those fucking bugs, eating my shit. Fuck it, I'll show them, so I used the bug flour.

I have never seen a single one since then and that was maybe two years ago. You should eat the rice maggots and see if that makes them go away.

Babyspackle

Dumpster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The eggs come with the rice, not always but sometimes. Same thing with other grains, whole or milled, even popcorn kernels from time to time. It's not pleasant to look into that big jar of popcorn kernels and seeing what looks like an ant farm of unknown insects.

I started having these tiny black insects, like really small, thin, black jasmin rice grains, with tiny legs. Not tons of them, but some. They had infested my müsly, flour, oats and crisp bread. I threw it all away, immediately went out with the trash bag, scrubbed the cupboards, removed the shelves, scrubbed that, bought and put new stuff in containers or sealed the bags.
Some months later I needed to use some flour and what do I see, tiny small black things crawling around. I pinched the bag and poured out half of the 4lbs it held and sifted the top of what was left, no signs of the bugs, so I used the flour. Seems a bit grody but the flour have been through worse on the way to your cupboard.
A month later the bugs were there again and I really, really needed flour at that exact moment. I was so tired of it, those fucking bugs, eating my shit. Fuck it, I'll show them, so I used the bug flour.

I have never seen a single one since then and that was maybe two years ago. You should eat the rice maggots and see if that makes them go away.
Diatomaceous earth is often used as an additive because of this shit. cuts little niggas up

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There's only ever one, which is what always weirded me out. Not enough to do anything but pick it out and go on like it didn't happen.

Diatomaceous earth is often used as an additive because of this shit. cuts little niggas up
A dusting of diatomaceous earth is also recommended as a perimeter for bedbugs. Apparently they bleed out after walking over it. Not sure how well this works.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Spooky Scary Skelecoug
kiwifarms.net

Weevils. Throw your weevil-infested crap away, start using tightly-sealing canisters to hold things like flour. If you're getting them in there anyway they're coming with the product and you should probably shop elsewhere.

Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

Babyspackle

Dumpster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
There's only ever one, which is what always weirded me out. Not enough to do anything but pick it out and go on like it didn't happen.

A dusting of diatomaceous earth is also recommended as a perimeter for bedbugs. Apparently they bleed out after walking over it. Not sure how well this works.
I'd imagine it works really well but I think it's a bad fuckin idea to breathe a ton of that shit in though so I probably wouldn't do this

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
They say it works pretty well, it gets in between their chitin plates/joints and just fucks them up but if they're already in a piece of furniture it won't work, it only keeps them from infecting another one if the legs of the furniture is placed in bowls of the stuff. But I don't like that method because they are the worst. If you have a problem with thugs climbing in through your windows when you're sleeping and fucking you up the ass and someone tells you to put liquor bottles on the windowsill so they get drunk and can't get it up then that's not really a great solution even if they die off from liver failure eventually. Guns and fire solves problems.

And bedbugs can hibernate for a couple of years so hoping that they die by not using a bed or couch won't work.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino