Today I have... Thread. -

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Traveled for work and I'm staying overnight, since I have an early AM meeting tomorrow. Employer recently had a policy change, so I couldn't stay in a nice hotel (unless I wanted to pay directly out of pocket). I'm sitting in a fucking Days Inn 15 minutes from downtown, my laptop started acting up as soon as I connected to their wifi 3 or 4 hours ago, and I am surrounded by nothing but chain restaurants for boomers.

(:_(

On the bright side, I got confirmation that I am going to be able to stuff myself full of Greek food this weekend, so that's a small positive.

Surf and TERF

your girl dick is fake news
kiwifarms.net
I just started drinking coffee (never liked taste until now), and it definitely gives me an uncomfortable level of jitter sometimes. Hoping it starts to mellow out to the usual wake-up cuppa Joe. But to go along with the thread, I took a nice walk and everything smelled like Fall leaves, so that was nice.
I used to drink 2-3 cups a day but that habit slowed to a complete stop when I started getting panic attacks and realized that they always happened on the same days I had a substantial amount of caffeine. It wasn't the cause of the issue but it increased the likeliness of an attack considerably.

Life feels better than it did when I was drinking it so much. (Part of it is genetic. Both of my parents had to quit coffee when they were my age.) Still, it had a significant impact on my thoughts and feelings that I never noticed before then. My productivity never changed with or without it. My mouth feels more clean too.

I do like the taste though. Sometimes I'll drink decaf to get my fix.

edit:
In terms of what I did today: worked, went to a meeting, got my car examined at an auto repair place. I'm going on a long drive out of town this weekend and both of my motor mounts need to be replaced. I'm lucky that they have the right parts but still peeved that it has to be worked on at all.

I need to take a crash course in car maintenance because I always feel lost when something goes wrong.

Last edited:

Dunkirk

My other car is a STUG
kiwifarms.net
pretty confident I ended up killing someone's shitpet skunk today. Fucker sprayed my dog and came charging after me so I punted it as hard as I could. Hit the fence with a pretty wicked crunch and it didn't get up for a solid minute before it limped the fuck out of my yard. If the fucker comes back i'm beating it to death with a shovel, had to junk my favourite slippers because of this cunt and my dog still smells after 4 baths.

Autumnal Equinox

Welcome to prime time, bitch!
kiwifarms.net
So far I've ate breakfast, showered and shaved, and did basic household cleaning. Watch out, I just might do a load of laundry if I'm feeling daring enough. Gotta add that extra bit of excitement to your day.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Spooky Scary Skelecoug
kiwifarms.net
pretty confident I ended up killing someone's shitpet skunk today. Fucker sprayed my dog and came charging after me so I punted it as hard as I could. Hit the fence with a pretty wicked crunch and it didn't get up for a solid minute before it limped the fuck out of my yard. If the fucker comes back i'm beating it to death with a shovel, had to junk my favourite slippers because of this cunt and my dog still smells after 4 baths.
If someone's going to have a pet skunk they should damn well de-scent them

Dunkirk

My other car is a STUG
kiwifarms.net
If someone's going to have a pet skunk they should damn well de-scent them
Apparently that's illegal in the UK so if i had to take a guess somebody bought it from the UK and brought it to Russia. They're not native here so I have no idea what it's fucking plan was to charge a crazed Russian and his sled Husky. Hope it doesn't have Rabies because I didn't follow up to make sure the fucker was dead.

MerriedxReldnahc

The Autistic Rites of Dracula
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people think an animal that is designed to release noxious farts when startled by anything is a good idea to own. Yeah, they're kinda cute but jesus christ. I always know if a skunk has been brought in to the wildlife clinic because everything stinks.
IDK if you can have animal contol or a wildlife rescue center deal with it? The latter would if it's injured but if it's a non-native animal it's not like they can rehab and re-release it. (Yeah, I'm a Save-The-Animals fruitcake. Hopefully he learned his lesson and won't need a shovel to the head! )

Dunkirk

My other car is a STUG
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people think an animal that is designed to release noxious farts when startled by anything is a good idea to own. Yeah, they're kinda cute but jesus christ. I always know if a skunk has been brought in to the wildlife clinic because everything stinks.
IDK if you can have animal contol or a wildlife rescue center deal with it? The latter would if it's injured but if it's a non-native animal it's not like they can rehab and re-release it. (Yeah, I'm a Save-The-Animals fruitcake. Hopefully he learned his lesson and won't need a shovel to the head! )
I mean maybe, but it's an invasive species and it's the primary carrier of Rabies. Only reason I didn't bash it with a shovel in the first place was because I didn't have time to. I'm not gonna let some fucking shit mammal near my sled dogs, they're family to me and i'm not letting them catch rabies. Good reason they all sleep inside the house.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

afternoon_tea

kiwifarms.net
I used to drink 2-3 cups a day but that habit slowed to a complete stop when I started getting panic attacks and realized that they always happened on the same days I had a substantial amount of caffeine. It wasn't the cause of the issue but it increased the likeliness of an attack considerably.

Life feels better than it did when I was drinking it so much. (Part of it is genetic. Both of my parents had to quit coffee when they were my age.) Still, it had a significant impact on my thoughts and feelings that I never noticed before then. My productivity never changed with or without it. My mouth feels more clean too.

I do like the taste though. Sometimes I'll drink decaf to get my fix.
The same thing happened to me a few years ago, I think it's pretty common once you hit a certain age. I went from maybe 5 or 6 cups a day to not being able to have more than two without anxiety or panic attacks. I was surprised, but I didn't even notice any withdrawal or productivity issues when I cut down.

Now I just have one or two cups and switch to roast dandelion or chicory root after that.

As for what I did today, I smoked weed and went mushroom hunting then worked on a crochet project. Also my last monarch butterfly of the season hatched and went on his merry way to Mexico.

Last edited:

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Cleaned out my walk-in closet. A lot of stuff is going to be donated to Goodwill, while a lot of other stuff is now in a dumpster. I can now walk in my walk-in closet, it is a great feeling getting that project done.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino