Today I have... Thread. -

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Been digging through old drawings/notebooks, and found a heavily damaged list with a vague description of crossover thing in the vein of "side-character kids from various movies, grown-up, end in Silent Hill-esque place and get bothered by things based on their franchise's monsters", except literally everything after first entry (Sarah from The Crow, and monster that is of Pyramidhead-esque role) was torn away.
Wonder what happened.
Threw it away after copying the text cause it was damn dirty and crumpled.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I slept in. I've had something dragging me down for a month, stuffed up and coughing on and off. I don't know if it's allergies, a stubborn cold, whatever, but I took a PTO day just to rest. I figured I'd sleep until 9-10 in the morning.

I woke up at 12:30.

Felt great though, totally rested. I had fallen asleep at around ten thirty last night.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Made plans with a couple friends, my sister and her friend to go see The Rocky Horror Picture Show on Halloween. Going in costume (of course) haven't done that for the longest time so it'll be a fun night. We've got everyone but Frank 'n Furter. No one wants to go as him.
Troons ruined Frank 'n' Furter and now nobody wants to be him.

queerape

All Kinds of Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
Bought candles and a journal while Pauline bought a shit ton of clothes. She doesn't give a shit, she sits down in the middle of the store when I'm in line buying stuff.

Distant Stare

Fuck California
kiwifarms.net
I had to spend four hours taking notes on STDs for a college class. Fucking half this countries health issues could be solved with a little self control: Dont smoke, dont over eat, and dont fuck more than one person.

None of these rules are followed by niggers. No wonder why die at 60

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

MerriedxReldnahc

The Autistic Rites of Dracula
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Department of Fish and Wildlife brought in a dead bald eagle to the clinic, it was found a few counties over and had what looked like a gunshot wound so they took it to us for X-rays. Everyone is pretty disgusted over it, what kind of fuckin' communist shoots a bald eagle?
I'm just a scrub monkey and not a rehab tech so I didn't get to examine it and get a good look at it, but I was still really suprised those things are so big. Sad there was nothing we could do at that point. RIP Freedom Bird :semperfidelis:

Cod of War

kiwifarms.net
Another job interview because I was passed up by the last two places. Met a guy who recently passed the exam for truck driving. He was so happy he bought me Coke. We talked a bit before he left and wished me good luck. Hopefully, I get this one.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino