Today I have... Thread. -

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I worked up the nerve to ask out my crush and it turns out he's married. :'(But he was so sweet about it and said such kind things about me that I was crying less from being sad but from being overwhelmed with what a good guy he is. I think we'll be even better friends in the future.

I wanted that dick though, goddammit!

Update: having a crisis and about to set a painting on fire, but I chose against cutting my ear off and mailing it to him. He probably won't want to be friends after that.

Last edited:

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in any season. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Today, I have learned that if the city I work in approves marijuana selling and manufacturing facilities within its boundaries, someone has a conditional deal to buy both our office building and the one next door, demolish them, and put a pot shop up in their place. I have no idea what my boss plans to do should this happen because she's old enough to decide it's time to retire.
(E: typo)

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today, I have learned that if the city I work in approves marijuana selling and manufacturing facilities within its boundaries, someone has a conditional deal to buy both our office building and the one next door, demolish them, and put a pot shop up in their place. I have no idea what my boss plans to do should this happen because she's old enough to decide it's time to retire.
(E: typo)
Still quite a shame they want to do that at all.

• Agree
Reactions: Kiwi Lime Pie

Pitere pit

Yaniv are you ok? Are you ok? Are you ok Yaniv?
kiwifarms.net
Today I took a test on compound's interest. It wasn't great nor terrible.
Also, for the first time in this cursed year, I saw my deepest foe, wasps. We are getting into spring far more earlier than the last year, and these motherfuckers are already here. I fucking hate them since they stole the expensive ham when me and my best friend were on the local lagoon on the 17s summer. The fuckers didn't touch the cheapest one, they came for the more pricey one, 6 wasps eating our delicious ham, that image will never go away to us. Fuck em.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in any season. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Still quite a shame they want to do that at all.
The kicker is that the real estate guy that's brokering the agreement works in the building next door that would also go in this deal. It's confusing on the surface because his company has barely been there a year and they've poured in a tidy sum of money renovating the building and giving the parking area a much needed repaving. One would think they'd want to stay put long enough to get a decent return on what they spent for both the building and those renovations. I can only hope whomever the buyer is made an offer too good to refuse for both them and my boss' brother in law that owns our building.

We'll see how this plays out.

• Informative
Reactions: Trilby

Brain Power

?????????
kiwifarms.net
I come back from some well deserved vacations... And the house is a complete mess. I left the thing clean before leaving, and there's someone else living there, but I guess that listening to "purifying sound frequencies" is more important than keeping a place clean...

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Instead of taking the Saturday off, thought of CWC and did 225% of my normal day's work for me just because.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
Went to the Amazon hub locker to pick up my purty new expensive chopsticks, workout pants and miso paste. The guy that ripped me off at the cumin-american store was parked nearby and I flung my used wad of Beech-nut on his windshoel. Looks like a turd.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Today, I watched Aguirre The Wrath of God for the first time. Holy shit, that movie still is amazing after all these years. I can't believe it took me this long to get around to it.

Tags
None