Today I have... Thread. -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Brain Power

?????????
kiwifarms.net
After who knows how many months, this house finally gets internet installed, with the same provider that I picked before. They're the only ones with a decent speed, so I guess the wait was worth it. Is 200 Mbps good?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
After who knows how many months, this house finally gets internet installed, with the same provider that I picked before. They're the only ones with a decent speed, so I guess the wait was worth it. Is 200 Mbps good?
Depends where you are and what you're paying for it but it's bretty gud I suppose. Unless you're doing business level stuff I'm not sure why you'd need much faster.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Bought paint so I can paint my bathroom this weekend. A friend offered me a ticket to a shitty rubber chicken political dinner tomorrow, but I don't want to go, so I declined; at least I have a good excuse.

I also crunched the numbers on renting out/AirBNB'ing my condo once I start my PhD program in the fall. Overall, I'm going to be in pretty good shape, especially if I find a decent studio apartment (which I'm going to start looking for next week). The only thing that upsets me is I still have to wait to get a dog if I go with a studio, so I'm having to weigh actually making money off of the condo against that.

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
Today...

Tried to convince the ball and chain that I really need another table saw..She didn't budge, that was over breakfast..
Worked inside today on some outdoor bench drawing plans; stole the idea from some DIY faggot on you tube. Went to lunch with the wife, at this very low rent, home style cooking shit-hole that she loves, worse cheeseburger ever, complained all the way home. Took an amazing power nap, got up and counted my blessings, and then made 7 Layer Dip for dinner, and now I'm back on the farm with you fine folks.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Survived another day and reinstalled Diablo II.
You know Deus Ex will be soon...

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Today, I was coerced into watching Jojo Rabbit with libtard family who likes watching movies and using them as grounds for more moral grandstanding.

Tags
None