Today I have... Thread. -

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
After who knows how many months, this house finally gets internet installed, with the same provider that I picked before. They're the only ones with a decent speed, so I guess the wait was worth it. Is 200 Mbps good?
200Mbps actually sustained? Yeah that's good. Youtube/Netflix and streaming video doesn't even require 10Mbps in HD. 1Mbps works for SD.

MalWart

Alt-righty then!
kiwifarms.net
I just got off a cruise. While it was fun, getting off was an absolute shitshow. Our ship arrived an hour late and we had to wait two hours to get through customs since most of the other passengers can't seem to follow basic instructions.

• Feels
Reactions: Kiwi Lime Pie

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
In my third illness that almost nailed me in 6 months, I recovered enough within the last few days to do 5 days worth of work in a day and a half (I have nothing to do now for 3 1/2 days), and to be an offense to the fat fake god Chris started working out again to help my physical recovery.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Today, I woke up late for work and lied about why. On one hand, I need the work but on the other hand, I don't give a shit about this job. It's such a privilege to have a job you hate, right?

Niggaplease

Just a bitch.
kiwifarms.net
today I have realized existence is pain. I ran out of my gabby pills because shit head doctors over prescribed then in panic. It is a deep pain and I am at a breaking point. But I will not succumb to opoids. What's the point of living if you can't feel anything at all? Existence is pain and I lost the genetic lottery.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
today I have realized existence is pain. I ran out of my gabby pills because shit head doctors over prescribed then in panic. It is a deep pain and I am at a breaking point. But I will not succumb to opoids. What's the point of living if you can't feel anything at all? Existence is pain and I lost the genetic lottery.
You got this, homie.

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net
My mom called for the third time to tell me to prep for the coronavirus. I still think it's an overreaction but a family member working at the hospital is afraid because they've been rationing face masks.

Store shelves are cleaned out of toilet paper and sanitation products. A two-pack of purell is selling for $100 on amazon.

I stocked up on household supplies. I already have a ton of nuts and dried fruits from my dad (he buys and ships in bulk from local farms), so groceries weren't really a chore. Idk what else should be done. I think I'm healthy enough to survive if I got sick. The real danger is me contaminating other people.

• Feels
Reactions: FuckedUp

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
I picked up a big supply of insulin and beetus supplies, ordered a bunch of outlaw and black buffalo dip( the blood orange is awesome) and physically got a bunch of dry goods.
People were acting like tards extra hard at the store. My irl personality is sorta red foreman meets hunter s Thompson and I definitely said "jesus christ it's idiot country!"
After I took a big shot of byetta and 10mg of glipizide I peed like a racehorse.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Boring work shit, lifted, and looked online for an apartment where I'll be going to school, as well as for a property management company so I can rent out my condo. Options for the former are meh, and options for the latter appear worse.

I'm also dipping my toe back into the political dark arts. I won't be doing anything too intensive, but I love oppo research and hate the particular candidate, so it should be fun.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
Caught up on about two months of laundry, I took a big ass rolling suitcase and dipped a whole can of grizzly while I was waiting. Then I went to the gym. They've got some new fitness hottie they're posting all over their website and she was in her tightest, shiniest tights ever. Most of the staff are gross and old so this is an improvement.
On the way back I showed some Muslim cashier a can of grizzly so they could order some and he wanted a pinch which was weird. He took a mosquito sized one but cool.

Sug Benis

It's hip to fuck clones
kiwifarms.net
Snuck into another department at work to take a shit because someone messed up our department's bathroom. Heard a security guard calling in a code from outside the bathroom, and I started to panic.

Turns out it was a parking violation, and they were just up there checking the windows because the ladies in housekeeping complained that exceptional individuals kept leaving them open and letting birds get into the clinic at night.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None