Today I have... Thread. -

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I picked up a big supply of insulin and beetus supplies, ordered a bunch of outlaw and black buffalo dip( the blood orange is awesome) and physically got a bunch of dry goods.
People were acting like tards extra hard at the store. My irl personality is sorta red foreman meets hunter s Thompson and I definitely said "jesus christ it's idiot country!"
After I took a big shot of byetta and 10mg of glipizide I peed like a racehorse.
OK boomer

TheRedRanger

kiwifarms.net
Spent the day looking for alternative routes for my trip to Japan, as it looks like my route through Seoul will be closed off.
But other airlines are offering some pretty good deals, so if Asiana does end up cancelling my flight (they probably will), I can get a full refund and an even better deal.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Today marks day 12 of being off work since the Hoboken quarantine shut everything down, food supplies are holding up but I need to be careful. Limiting my self to one meal a day with coffee, multivitamins and tea in between. 2020 so far has not been off to a good start. Even the our Lady of sorrows food pantry and at the at the feet of Jesus pantry were closed.

Some good news though tax refund is approved coupled with the Corona cash payout it's gonna be one juicy windfall..gonna start a nest egg with it. Hopefully some good comes out of all this soon. This is Jasonfan89 signing off

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Went to look at houses in the city I'm going to be starting my PhD in this fall. Saw a bunch of terrible ones, a handful of ok ones, and 3 that I really liked. Came home to the governor making a shelter in place order, so I have no idea if moving companies will be considered essential or not; I own my condo, so I can just leave my shit here if I need to, but that would affect me renting it out. Considering I can probably expect to get $1500-$1800 per month in rent, that's going to be a small but significant hit to my planned finances. I can easily ride it out, but I just really hate the uncertainty.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Brain Power

Hmm? 👀👀
kiwifarms.net
I discovered that I somehow passed a class I should have failed. I'm not happy about that, I learned NOTHING in there.
Also, uni classes start again really soon and they still don't say how are they going to do them. No emails, no announcements in their website, nothing.

• Feels
Reactions: Vlinny Chan

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today I got bit by an opossum! He was not happy being weighed. He's a little one thankfully, and I had my gloves on. In 3 (or so) years that I've worked with wild animals I've only had birds get nippy. Opossums are not very aggressive unless you count projectile diarrhea.
Important fact, opossums do NOT get rabies, their body temperature is too low for the rabies pathogen to survive. I think it's possible for them to get rabies if they were bit straight in the head but otherwise they're considered immune.
They also have more teeth than any other land animal in North America.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Thinking about making an offer on one of the houses I saw. I'm not 100% there yet, but it doesn't seem like a bad deal, and I could probably flip it pretty easily once I finish my PhD, since I do not want to be a landlord in a college town. Assuming it's accepted, it should take 3-5 weeks to close, so I could move (and hopefully find a renter for my condo) by June.

I've also been browsing Facebook for the first time in years out of boredom. I would have already deleted it completely if I didn't need it for consulting stuff. I definitely dodged some bullets with some of these girls I dated when I was in college.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Found a little dog running loose in a field on my evening walk. Brought it back home until I can take it to work tomorrow. You shall not be coyote food tonight little friend.

20200413_223245.jpg

Update: Doggie had been microchipped, and returned to a very worried owner. Tricky dog slipped a hole in the fence.

Last edited:
Tags
None