Today I have... Thread. -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
A spring cleaning of my apartment. Shame that renting a rug doctor was not an option for me today, but I am satisfied with everything I managed to get done. Having a brand new vacuum cleaner helped quite a bit.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful even during lockdowns. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Today (well, in the past 24 hours), I have:
  • Finished vacuuming out my car.
  • Identified the two items the repair shop will need to look at (and likely need to) replace tomorrow.
  • Made an online order for two additional replacement parts that are simple enough to replace myself. The site I ordered from, even with shipping charges, charged me 30% less than what I'd pay to get the exact same OEM parts at my local auto part shop.
  • Scanned some old documents I want to keep without having to keep the hard copies.
  • Used my TrumpBux as I had planned/budgeted.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm tired but it was a good day.

The quarantine is supposed to lift soon but people I know are having trouble now so I broke open my emergency stocks again and made a couple runs with my truck.

<sigh> It's gonna take me months to restock.

But today I helped people.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today I took my kitty to the vet because she's got some kind of problem with her eye. It's very gooey and her eyelid looks swollen but they didn't find anything actually wrong with it. Just gave her some eyedrops that will hopefully work for her. They said she's otherwise in very good health for an 11 year old cat. (As of next week anyway, on the 5th she and her brother will officially be senior cats!)

albertbrown26

kiwifarms.net
Today I have come to the realization that I really need to stop waking at noon because of this ongoing quarantine situation (11:25-11:45 A.M.)

I must find some ways to see if I can wake up at maybe 9:30 or 10:00 A.M., while still getting the appropriate hours of sleep. (Waking up at 9 A.M. would be nice too).

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
Done my taxes at the last minute, I usually do them early but the web portal was down when I tried in April and I completely forgot about it until I saw a news article with the headline "don't forget to do your taxes".

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
After sending my minions out to search the third level of this dungeon I'm trapped in, they brought back tribute. So now, for today it's figgy fig-fig-fig-fig-fig figgy figgy fig fig Friday! Time to get sugared up and by 3 pm I'm roaming the halls of the dungeon swatting heroes' dreams by making their bodies into human PEZ dispensers.
20200508_060311.jpg

I know what you're thinking. Why figgy fig-fig-fig-fig-fig figgy figgy fig fig Friday? Well the master just had an idea to see what fig bars were best among the item shops hiding away in level 3 of the dungeon. I shared them with my minions and here's what I think (my opinion is the only one that matters): -

Nabisco Fig Newtons was the initial base line for all of this. For 3.5 gold pieces you get ten ounces of the stuff. Only ten. Quality of the product from these peasants? Wasn't impressed. The cookie part was dry and the taste of the figs lacking. I shall burn their village down later.

Daddy Ray's Fig Bars - Had some level 1 clerics pick this up for a gold piece at a dollar store. Waste of a gold piece if you ask me. Cookie part was overpoweringly dry and dull. Fig part was buried. 1 gold piece for the same 10 ounces as the Nabisco figs. Heh.

Matt's Zion Fig Bars - 4 whole gold pieces, but you get almost three times the product as Nabisco at 28 ounces. But as Snake from MGS3 would say, "But how does it taste?" Not bad. The bars were actually moist too, not annoyingly, but they felt multiple times fresher than the overly processes Nabisco and Daddy Ray's. So for half a gold piece more, you get almost three times the nummies to feed your minions and it tastes better. ... Nabisco's village after it burns down- I cover their farms with salt.

Benton's Fig Bars - Had a ninja 'pick this up' from that Aldi's town past the spooky forest where all the weird old villagers show up to start at avian creatures crapping on the dungeon floor all day long and harass people. 1.65 gold for 14 ounces. Quality? Damn good. Although the physical presentation might make you think they are dry and dull as Daddy Ray's, especially for that price, they were soft and smooth and the taste was pretty good.

So let's take a look: - -

Nabisco - 10 ounces for 4 gold pieces, food quality C
Daddy Ray's - 10 ounces for 1 gold piece, food quality D
Matt's Zion Fig Bars - 28 ounces for 4 gold pieces, food quality A-
Benton's Fig Bars - 14 ounces for 1.65 gold pieces (buy two packages to compete with Matt's,) food quality A-
I need to see if one my monster groups also has napalm styled attacks to make sure Nabisco never raises it's face to me again.
the beverages are just to make sure I'm sugared up enough. DON'T QUESTION MY KIDNEYS! I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
After sending my minions out to search the third level of this dungeon I'm trapped in, they brought back tribute. So now, for today it's figgy fig-fig-fig-fig-fig figgy figgy fig fig Friday! Time to get sugared up and by 3 pm I'm roaming the halls of the dungeon swatting heroes' dreams by making their bodies into human PEZ dispensers.
View attachment 1278253
I know what you're thinking. Why figgy fig-fig-fig-fig-fig figgy figgy fig fig Friday? Well the master just had an idea to see what fig bars were best among the item shops hiding away in level 3 of the dungeon. I shared them with my minions and here's what I think (my opinion is the only one that matters): -

Nabisco Fig Newtons was the initial base line for all of this. For 3.5 gold pieces you get ten ounces of the stuff. Only ten. Quality of the product from these peasants? Wasn't impressed. The cookie part was dry and the taste of the figs lacking. I shall burn their village down later.

Daddy Ray's Fig Bars - Had some level 1 clerics pick this up for a gold piece at a dollar store. Waste of a gold piece if you ask me. Cookie part was overpoweringly dry and dull. Fig part was buried. 1 gold piece for the same 10 ounces as the Nabisco figs. Heh.

Matt's Zion Fig Bars - 4 whole gold pieces, but you get almost three times the product as Nabisco at 28 ounces. But as Snake from MGS3 would say, "But how does it taste?" Not bad. The bars were actually moist too, not annoyingly, but they felt multiple times fresher than the overly processes Nabisco and Daddy Ray's. So for half a gold piece more, you get almost three times the nummies to feed your minions and it tastes better. ... Nabisco's village after it burns down- I cover their farms with salt.

Benton's Fig Bars - Had a ninja 'pick this up' from that Aldi's town past the spooky forest where all the weird old villagers show up to start at avian creatures crapping on the dungeon floor all day long and harass people. 1.65 gold for 14 ounces. Quality? Damn good. Although the physical presentation might make you think they are dry and dull as Daddy Ray's, especially for that price, they were soft and smooth and the taste was pretty good.

So let's take a look: - -

Nabisco - 10 ounces for 4 gold pieces, food quality C
Daddy Ray's - 10 ounces for 1 gold piece, food quality D
Matt's Zion Fig Bars - 28 ounces for 4 gold pieces, food quality A-
Benton's Fig Bars - 14 ounces for 1.65 gold pieces (buy two packages to compete with Matt's,) food quality A-
I need to see if one my monster groups also has napalm styled attacks to make sure Nabisco never raises it's face to me again.
the beverages are just to make sure I'm sugared up enough. DON'T QUESTION MY KIDNEYS! I WILL DESTROY YOU!
With the master, dungeon, Daddy and figging I have to assume that this is a sexual thing.

Tags
None