Today I have... Thread. -

Clown College

Yo where da hot bhabhi at!
kiwifarms.net
I finally cleared out over 250gb worth of music that was given to me, some of it was from an exchange I did back in 2014. Glad to have most of that space back.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful even during lockdowns. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Done my taxes at the last minute, I usually do them early but the web portal was down when I tried in April and I completely forgot about it until I saw a news article with the headline "don't forget to do your taxes".
The due date was extended to July 15, so you had plenty of time. Hopefully you got a refund or at least came out not owing.

Today I made the tough decision to close my business for good. 2009-2020 RIP
That sucks :heart-empty:. Do you have something new to look forward to, or has COVID-19 thrown your future into the flux of uncertainty?
---
Today, I finally finished entering the preliminary information I need to complete the last outstanding corporate tax return in my to-do pile.

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
That sucks :heart-empty:. Do you have something new to look forward to, or has COVID-19 thrown your future into the flux of uncertainty?
Not as yet, I'm going to sell my business assets though at some point, and hopefully get some consulting work when this shitshow is over, but it's too early to tell. Most of my clients have gone bust too, and work was dropping off a cliff after Christmas so it's been a difficult 5 months that quite frankly, I can't weather any longer.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Seriously about to give up on finding a house (and, by extension, getting a dog) before August. I've made three offers over the past two months, and someone has offered more every time. Quarantine is seriously limiting the number of properties on the market, which kind of surprises me, since I'd imagine that people would be a bit more desperate for cash.

At least I should still have an easy-ish time finding a renter for my condo.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful even during lockdowns. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Today, I have discovered the vacuum cleaner where I work seems to be falling apart in an irreparable way. At least we have a second vacuum.

Today, I have also learned that my current mobile phone will be rendered obsolete at the end of next year. With plans to switch carriers later this year, I'll wait to upgrade until then because the new carrier's phones cost up to 75% less for the exact same phones my current carrier sells.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net
Today I left my hovel and went to wal mart for food. Just so happens I was also in the market for a Switch and I finally found one there. After all this stupid animal crossing business, there had been none anywhere and I really wanted one to help pass covid. The last nintendo console I owned was a 3ds years and years ago.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Forgot that I had already taken a fistful of melatonin before I took another fistful an hour ago, so I guess I'm going to sleep really well tonight. *yawn*

Also, I actually did some work aside from responding to an email or sitting through a bullshit skype/zoom meeting, which was simultaneously nice and terrible.

SPX5kzy

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
Today I was cooked alive in my toasty apartment. Hot temp + sunny spot + lots of windows, no air conditioning. Covered the windows with quilts in the morning and it sorta helped but it was still sweltering. I’m out of work for the time and my SO is working from home. We’re thinking we need to move to the next state over, and hoping to make some deal with the current landlords to break the least a month or two early? Given the circumstances. We’ve moved a lot in the past 3 years (7 moves 3 states) and want to settle a bit. At least that’s what I always say. In reality I tend to get restless.

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
Today I got a lightning port cable and a new charging port for my old iPhone 8, and realised it wasn't the phone that was bad it was just the cable, so bonus... If the port does ever go, at least now I have a spare.

Tags
None