Today I have... Thread. -

Mage of Conquest

Cheese strings are nice
kiwifarms.net
Today I may have accidentally necro'd a thread. Technically it's been about 4 months since the last post, but I feel funky about it. I don't remember any rules regarding doing that, but that's probably my anxiety talking.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Today I went to go buy some Chinese food for dinner after work from the grocery store I asked the retard behind the glass how fresh it was he made a joke about Resident Evil I instantly regretted making this choice

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
Woke up late, had breakfast/lunch, did a couple of chores, am currently fucking around on KF ignoring the rest of the chores I have to do. Insert gripe here about being the only one in the house who does any chores at all.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Woke up late, had breakfast/lunch, did a couple of chores, am currently fucking around on KF ignoring the rest of the chores I have to do. Insert gripe here about being the only one in the house who does any chores at all.
I feel you!
People need to learn to pick up after their lazy nasty self's

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
Today I may have accidentally necro'd a thread. Technically it's been about 4 months since the last post, but I feel funky about it. I don't remember any rules regarding doing that, but that's probably my anxiety talking.
Crying over necroing threads is dumb. If something is worth replying to then it's worth replying to.

Today I decided I needed a new hobby and started searching for one.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
I got everything I need for Wraith's dungeon-famous spaghetti.
Recipe includes 4 pounds of traditional spaghetti sauce (not kidding,) almost three pounds of beef and meatballs (not kidding,) and an entire pound of noodles, leading to combined maybe 3 meals for a hungry wizard later. ... What, I'm possibly descended from Lina Inverse.

EDIT: - It was soooooo goooood. I got 4 meals from this instead of 3 too. Also Barilla spaghetti is tight.

Last edited:

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
Babysat my youngest niece who was home crook. This is the first time I've babysat her by herself, so I think this is the first chance I've really had to study her personality. She's a sweet little girl and she's very socially orientated but I suspect she'll be a bit of a bully when she starts first grade. Hopefully she won't be too bad of one.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Unironically commited a tax fraud, made some money, withdrew $10,000 in paper to have for immediate expenses, impulse bought some gold jewelery, made some more money, now I'm drinking vodka with red bulls and smoking a nicaraguan cigar (made from organic tobacco because I am healthy) listening to rap music and contemplating the benevolence of God my Creator

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
Well, the friend who's been borrowing money off me came back for more money. I gave it to her, because I'm a marshmallow. She now owes me $200. I'm on disability; this is not a small amount of money for a worthless parasite like myself. She has a reasonably well paid, fulltime job, but she's been borrowing money off of me. This situation strikes me as entirely the wrong way around. I went though my records and counted up how many times she's borrowed money off me and how long it's been going on... and she was shocked when I told her. She didn't believe me when I told her that she's been borrowing money off of me every four weeks since the end of July. So, I've put my foot down and given her an ultimatum: I'm not helping her again unless she goes to see a financial counselor. I found a charity that does financial counseling in her area and I put an inquiry through their website for them to call her this week and make an appointment. Here's hoping they can get through to her, because she's in trouble and has been for a long time.

Wraith

kiwifarms.net
This is an old man mage reacting to something modern, but I just found out a pair of my new external hard drives are so fast they copy at max speed (big files) 170 megs a second.
I remember back in the day when you had a crappy 1.44 meg floppy disk and you had to wait over 2 minutes to format the damn thing just to use it. IDK if it gets faster or if there are faster, but I am in awe and loving it. All my huge archives of hot chicks with long hair and big knockers holding fig bars just zoom through transmission.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Simply tasteful. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
As long as you contributed to the topic, I wouldn't sweat it, especially since it's only been a four-month gap.

This weekend, I made relatively easy money with my side gig, spent the overnight putting Windows updates on my work PC, and finished some work stuff today that would have been due by the end of tomorrow.

Wraith

kiwifarms.net
Today I also found out that Good Old Games has a selection of eight Data East video arcade games ported to a computer without needing an emulator. Can't speak for the other seven under Retro Classix, but Heavy Barrel works and was fun as hell. MAME is still better, but for a simple set up that can use a standard controller, works really decently.
I think each of the games is kind of expensive, like 7 bucks, but the dudes on Mameworld say they use the actual arcade roms for the set up.
Then again, if you don't want to acquire them through a mercantile exchange, there's a certain pirate's hat that can help.

A Beached Whale

A Whale of a Tale
kiwifarms.net
Got really crossfaded and enjoyed watching The Untouchables, then watched the hubs play Mafia 2. He went to bed but when I'm high I can't sleep. Just folded a shit ton of laundry and cleaned the kitchen.