Today I have... Thread. -

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
i learned that Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is a real breed of dog. I thought it was just something that the littlest pet shop show (from like...damn ten years ago at this point) made up to sound fancy. Course the dogs IRL dont come in bright bright purple.
1619069048159.png

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
Today my PT came over and decided to compare my fitness levels to those of a three months ago. I'm officially faster, my balance is better, I'm lifting more weight in everything except the leg curl, but there's more muscle in my legs regardless. So that's better than I expected, because I've been a lazy shit and haven't been that consistent with my workouts or walking. But I guess I've done enough to get ahead anyway, so that's good.

I also decided to start a blog on Wordpress, and after five hours wrestling with the fucking layouts and menus and Wordpress' schizoprenic formatting, I'm not sure who I want to kill more, myself or the person responsible for that wretched mess.

Tarnished Fraggle

Turns out Doozers explode when you fuck them.
kiwifarms.net
Today I had to go to the doctors but managed to have a hot bath with my new Lush bubble bar so that’s a positive. Also did some artwork in preparation for an artist alley I’ve got soon.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Finished off the preliminary yard work with a batch of impatiens, two basil plants, and a jalapeno and havasu pepper plant. Mulched. Laid down some fish emulsion. Mowed the lawn and then did weed-eating with an electric lawnmower and electric weed eater type thing.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
i borrowed 20 dollars from my next paycheck putting my balance over a hundred dollars into the red (with overdraft fees) and prbalbbly can't borrow any more till payday which will be a hundred less than what i would have if i hadn't taken it out. Stupid thing to do i know but im so stressed and overworked i needed some booze. Like forget being in the red for a week or so, I'd sell my soul for a glass of beer if i could.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
Today I gave up on the Random Pictures and Gifs thread. It's not worth picking through all the fucked up, pathetic incel shit and the autistic christfagging for the occasional good image.

I also finally canceled my one and only Patreon sponsorship, for a podcast that I've been working on for the past few years, but had a falling out with the owner/creator a few months back. If my writing's that shit, why the fuck did you want me to keep cranking out scripts for you, fuck's sake?

I took the money and flicked it over to an artist that I've been a huge fan of for the past twenty odd years, and I've spent some pleasant hours going through her back posts and art.

I also went for a walk today and got my cardio in.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Got my second covid shot., put together an Amazon shopping list but dk if I'll be buying everything on it, drank my last can of beer, and just trying to take it one step at a time day by day hoping things will get better.

Could be better but can always be worse too.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Riding the struggle bus straight to the end. Once everything with this semester is officially over, I'm going to spend the rest of May sleeping. I also plan to spend June making bad decisions since I'm now immune to the wu-flu, will have no obligations for that entire month, and I've hardly done anything fun for the past year.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
ordered my offical copy of birth certificate from the state records, now its just gotta be processed and sent to m. hopefully it wont take long, then i just gotta get m,y id renewd and updated then...i begin my gun licene application.

So it begins...hopefully you'll se me posting my first firearm pics on here before 2022

To @Sped Xing my apologies for this ending up in your agriculture thread I legit have no idea how or why this post was in the wrong thread, it's not only baffling me but also kinda freaking me out.