Lolcow Todd Daugherty / N9OGL / Fox Smith / Doc Dot - Domestic terrorist, ham radio sperg, self-described hikikomori

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
The charges in 2010 and 2015 were dismissed . the charges in 2015, someone claimed I threatened to shoot the chief of police, when in reality I threatened to sue him. (Which is not against the law) The only charge I have is for a class B misdemeanor for a law which was deemed in (2016 I believe) unconstitutional.

The FBI is looking for them. Since it wasn't post by me, it crossed state lines which now makes it a federal case.

There is a lot of stuff I'm leaving out, because I really not suppose to talk about it. what I tell you is public record.
The charges in 2010 were not dismissed, a plea deal was made where you plead guilty to HARASSMENT VIA ELECTRONIC DEVICE for threatening to blow up Consolidated Communications. You were given a fine that you paid in installments and probation and banned from the internet. You then violated your probation by getting on the internet, and then when caught by your probation officer, you got violent with her which ended up with the police having to restrain you. Your probation was terminated as unsuccessful

https://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_history.jsp?court=IL011015J&ocl=IL011015J,2010CM51,IL011015JL2010CM51D1

I watched it, bad audio and all for the whole like 7 seconds. Just an autistic 50 year old screeching into a bad mic with little more to say than swearing
But shows he's capable of being violent just like the Jacksonville shooter.

The charges in 2010 were not dismissed, a plea deal was made where you plead guilty to HARASSMENT VIA ELECTRONIC DEVICE for threatening to blow up Consolidated Communications. You were given a fine that you paid in installments and probation and banned from the internet. You then violated your probation by getting on the internet, and then when caught by your probation officer, you got violent with her which ended up with the police having to restrain you. Your probation was terminated as unsuccessful

https://www.judici.com/courts/cases/case_history.jsp?court=IL011015J&ocl=IL011015J,2010CM51,IL011015JL2010CM51D1

But shows he's capable of being violent just like the Jacksonville shooter.
Toad isn't socialable enough to show up at a gaming event on his own. According to locals on Facebook, his mother still holds his hand in public and talks to him like a small child. I'll have to dig those comments from the locals in here. Toad in a nutshell is the neighborhood creep.

Last edited by a moderator:

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
You call that a major autistic breakdown? It was like 5 seconds long. You need to get some perspective.
That's barely a 2/10 on the Chris Chan (:_( to :evil: scale, ffs!
Can you recommend some other lolicow autistic bastards like Todd Daugherty? I know of Ice Poseidon's mental breakdowns but do you recommend others, especially any who are 50 years old like him???

At least Toad is proof that autistic aspies existed before Al Gore invented the internet.

exceptional autistic Todd Daugherty aka Fox Smith aka N9OGL aka Doc Dot is now threatening to remove this website off the internet. He has threatened 100s of lawsuits in the past, but yet the Sperg has never filed a single lawsuit.

I even gave him the email to contact this site with his fake legal threats

legal@kiwifarms.net

Mad Vlad

kiwifarms.net
Toad will never carry out his threats of lawsuits. He never has, he never will.

My point is and this will probably be my finally post. A LOT of people are watching this site, more then you think...so keep playing your little game.
so just remember you have a state and feds watching this place.

It has nothing to do if it is public record or not. It is how it is being used. section 230 of the communication act only protects the ISP and the website not the posters.
Do the feds know about your blatant copyright violations? I'm sure the family of this man want answers.
pink-floyd-with-syd-barrett.jpg

where to start???

i really don't know those individuals to well to give my opinion. Karol is a guy who lives in home by himself and feels he's be bullied and harassed on the radio. brian has a 11,500 dollar fine from the federal government and claims it was all dismissed and his license has been renewal yet no report is out there to prove it
Looks like K3VR has solved all of his problems and is good to go until 2027.
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=243140

What happened to your interview with Karol, it was probably the only interesting show you ever did?

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Well well well. Another LOLcow turns out to be a sick fuck with short eyes. I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Removing/getting your videos locked down after someone says he can see you looking at CP on one of em is NOT the action of an innocent guy unjustly accused. Don't let this pedo fuck book any flights to Thailand.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
unbelievable! Nothing will stop this except armed citizens exercising our god given rights.
:story:

Mobilize the civilian militia to take down this 60 year old pedo!! NOTHING LESS CAN STOP HIM!!!

Too bad that this guy's name is masked. I'd like to see moar of his posts. He might be threadworthy himself with comments like that.

Mad Vlad

kiwifarms.net
:story:

Mobilize the civilian militia to take down this 60 year old pedo!! NOTHING LESS CAN STOP HIM!!!

Too bad that this guy's name is masked. I'd like to see moar of his posts. He might be threadworthy himself with comments like that.
I found it in the Facebook pages for the news outlets covering the story.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1774814015895752&id=176281179082385&anchor_composer=false

Toad's buddy, Lardass Lloyd might be threadworthy.

http://www.angelfire.com/freak3/lardasslloydiesux/

Last edited:

emspex

old school
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People like N9OGL Todd Daugherty make people like Lardass Lloyd almost look normal.

Another thing Daugherty likes to do is write children's stories where he is a 12 year old boy either hanging around other 12 year old boys and having sisters that are always younger than him.
The Fox Smith story is posted in the OP, but if you have any archives or screencaps that aren't there, feel free to share.

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
He's whining like a little bitch on youtube now, until he gets banned from them. Same old PedoToad, making threats to sue Amazon, Twitch, etc for getting banned again. Crying like a small child that "bullies" are after him although he is 50 years old.

But yet, if they lift his ban, he'll go right back to using their services. Have a laugh at his youtube rant.

Mad Vlad

kiwifarms.net
He's whining like a little bitch on youtube now, until he gets banned from them. Same old PedoToad, making threats to sue Amazon, Twitch, etc for getting banned again. Crying like a small child that "bullies" are after him although he is 50 years old.

But yet, if they lift his ban, he'll go right back to using their services. Have a laugh at his youtube rant.

What do Toad's parents think of his autistic weirdness?

I'm going to test my new sights on my Glock 21
https://www.glockstore.com/Aro-Tek-Ghost-Ring-Night-Sights?quantity=1&color=1

Does this look like a good target?

PBc794m.jpg

Disclaimer:I'm not advocating shooting Toad, just a silly shoop of him printed on paper.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, I would like to remind you about the value of archiving, capping and mirroring content. If this faggot is livestreaming, there are tools you can use to easily capture it. It makes for easier distribution of his content later on. You guys have a PM from staff in your box here, pls respond. thanks.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
N9OGL falls for it again. Trust me Toad, no one is interested in cashing in on horribly written shit you type.

The easiest person on the planet to troll
Tommy Tooter is the only other cow I know of who actively believes that their trolls are cashing in on his personality. I can niether confirm or deny this.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino