Lolcow Todd Daugherty / N9OGL / Fox Smith / Doc Dot - Domestic terrorist, ham radio sperg, self-described hikikomori

N9OGL

kiwifarms.net
@N9OGL
Todd, I've noticed quite a few retweets about your disagreement with the CREEPER Act. If you could, would you purchase a child sex robot?
No I wouldn't , But at the same time there is no evidence linking the dolls to real sex abuse against children. I also don't want the government telling me what I can and can not do in the privacy of my home.

i came on this site to set the record straight, and I also noticed some minor errors that the original poster at had in their post. for example they posted three email address as mine, when in fact only one is mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

emspex

old school
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i came on this site to set the record straight, and I also noticed some minor errors that the original poster at had in their post. for example they posted three email address as mine, when in fact only one is mine.
Well, I can correct that. What else would you say is wrong with the op?

emspex

old school
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i think one of my main issues with it is that it is to some degree one-sided
Well, you're welcome to tell your side of things here. In fact, I would love to hear it.

N9OGL

kiwifarms.net
Well, you're welcome to tell your side of things here. In fact, I would love to hear it.
where to start???

also, Todd, if you would like, feel free to choose an avatar for yourself. Make yourself at home. If you would like, also tell us more about Brian, Karol, etc. You don't have to, but we have threads on those gentlemen as well.
i really don't know those individuals to well to give my opinion. Karol is a guy who lives in home by himself and feels he's be bullied and harassed on the radio. brian has a 11,500 dollar fine from the federal government and claims it was all dismissed and his license has been renewal yet no report is out there to prove it

N9OGL

kiwifarms.net
First off in regard to the original post. i am not autistic nor do I have any disability, as some claim.
as for my recent arrested I was wrongfully arrested for something I didn't even do

My license is currently pending because of all these frivolous arrest

emspex

old school
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting to see what happens with my lawsuit against the city and the state. it may effect the FCC as well, since according to the letter I got from the FCC they are holding my license up because of these frivolous arrests.
Have you actually filed against the city and state then? How much are you suing for?

N9OGL

kiwifarms.net
As you are all aware I was arrested in March, when someone posted on a website which requires no login a threat against a school. The person who posted it was pretending to be me. i didn't post in fact when it was posted I was in bed. the police came and arrested me and I was sent to jail, where I spent 1 month. while I was jail more threats were being posted by an individual who was again trying to be me. the police did not investigate it in fact the post didn't even have my IP attached to it. there was no tor program or proxy program on my computer either (the FBI proved that) The charges were dropped, but the state asked for an additional 90 days to investigate it. the FBI BTW found NOTHING on my computer.

We are waiting till the investigation is over which is in 90 days (which is in the middle to end of july)

emspex

old school
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Todd, I do not think you've read all the way through this thread, but we have discussed your wrongful arrest for the shooting threat. Is there anything you can tell us about your arrests before that?

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As you are all aware I was arrested in March, when someone posted on a website which requires no login a threat against a school. The person who posted it was pretending to be me. i didn't post in fact when it was posted I was in bed. the police came and arrested me and I was sent to jail, where I spent 1 month. while I was jail more threats were being posted by an individual who was again trying to be me. the police did not investigate it in fact the post didn't even have my IP attached to it. there was no tor program or proxy program on my computer either (the FBI proved that) The charges were dropped, but the state asked for an additional 90 days to investigate it. the FBI BTW found NOTHING on my computer.
This is something no one should ever have to go through. Did they ever figure out who the faggot was who did it? that dude should be tossed in jail. who do you feel did it?

N9OGL

kiwifarms.net
Todd, I do not think you've read all the way through this thread, but we have discussed your wrongful arrest for the shooting threat. Is there anything you can tell us about your arrests before that?
The charges in 2010 and 2015 were dismissed . the charges in 2015, someone claimed I threatened to shoot the chief of police, when in reality I threatened to sue him. (Which is not against the law) The only charge I have is for a class B misdemeanor for a law which was deemed in (2016 I believe) unconstitutional.

This is something no one should ever have to go through. Did they ever figure out who the faggot was who did it? that dude should be tossed in jail. who do you feel did it?
The FBI is looking for them. Since it wasn't post by me, it crossed state lines which now makes it a federal case.

There is a lot of stuff I'm leaving out, because I really not suppose to talk about it. what I tell you is public record.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems you have people willing to step into criminal acts to get at you. Are you aware of any particular people who have a grudge against you?

N9OGL

kiwifarms.net
It seems you have people willing to step into criminal acts to get at you. Are you aware of any particular people who have a grudge against you?
i know a few. sorry I can't mention names

but yeah, they followed me from my forum, to twitter, to twitch. However on twitch they are getting banned and twitter is now removing some of their accounts.

Big Bad Brat

(Cricket and Ride's bitch.)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I archived the stream and reposted a copy of it on mega.nz. I took the liberty of editing out the moments where he goes out to the bathrooms or blanks in front of his computer screen. If some moments don't make sense, it's because he talks to chat.

Archived stream: https://mega.nz/#!uqZVCI5Q!Rir9wALp6uYh2sbREwfBUjaWkHBBFclBGOZqpqEswHs

A few highlights of the stream, for those who don't want to bother:
  • He streams his whole verification adventure after his two posts on here. It's pretty funny in its own right.
  • He describes Kiwifarms as a place where we make articles about YouTubers and Streamers (Like Sodapoppin, Pewdiepie, etc.)
  • He also thinks this thread is the result of either Pewdiepie's army of 9 year-olds or Greekgod's army.
  • A lot of slow typing and a lot of forgotten passwords. Better store them somewhere, Todd.
  • As he described on this thread, he tells us that he got arrested over a threat someone made under his name on a website/forum that doesn't require you to log in. The threat was specifically against a school. He also tells us about his time in jail, that he describes by the disgusting food and the giant cockroaches. "Other than that, it was okay".
  • He also certifies that nothing was found on the computers that the FBI seized.
  • He said he was going to pursue @emspex because of "false info" in the OP. He said he would do the same for numerous posters in this thread. He boasted about getting the FBI involved and getting the IP of the OP for "defamation of character".
  • He talks a bit about his pets and about a checkup for some of them.
But my favorite by far is "VERIFY THIS" after being asked to verify himself on Twitter.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino