Lolcow Todd Daugherty / N9OGL / Fox Smith / Doc Dot - Domestic terrorist, ham radio sperg, self-described hikikomori

Kevin Spencer

Quadriplegic Girls Gone Wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No I compared you to pewdepies 9 year army. but hey you all play your games and believe the stuff you post ...and don't know the truth.

Because here the reality...if I can my butt thrown in jail from a bogus charge, because of incompetent police, then so can one of you..

later
Great to have ya here!

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Todd, that house you live in with your parents is really cute. Have you always lived there? Your parents are getting kind of old now, aren’t they? How do they manage to support you since you got fired from Wal-Mart?

N9OGL

kiwifarms.net
Todd, that house you live in with your parents is really cute. Have you always lived there? Your parents are getting kind of old now, aren’t they? How do they manage to support you since you got fired from Wal-Mart?

we moved into that house back in 1983. The house was built in 1908. I have money to support my self from various investments I've made over the years. wal-mart wasn't my only job.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
we moved into that house back in 1983. The house was built in 1908. I have money to support my self from various investments I've made over the years. wal-mart wasn't my only job.
can you tell us about these trolls youve had following you around. from the outside it seems like theyre mainly just assholes doing unfunny shit.

N9OGL

kiwifarms.net
What was taken out of context?

In the original post a twitter statement was posted which I stated I never worked for Taco-bell with the statement by the OP stating "Oh, and Todd wants to make it very clear that he has NEVER been employed by any other company in his adult life than Walmart." That was taken out of context. The argument was in that twitter discussion that I NEVER worked for taco-bell. the statement that I worked for taco-bell came from that same website that got me tossed in jail. i've worked for a number of places, but I 've NEVER worked for taco-bell.

can you tell us about these trolls youve had following you around. from the outside it seems like theyre mainly just assholes doing unfunny shit.

These people aren't troll, they are cyberstalkers and cyberbullies...big difference between that and trolls

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Zeitgeist

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These people aren't troll, they are cyberstalkers and cyberbullies...big difference between that and trolls
what is their behavior? how do they act as cyberstalkers? as cyberbullies?

more i look at it, it sounds like theyre lolcows.

emspex

old school
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the original post a twitter statement was posted which I stated I never worked for Taco-bell with the statement by the OP stating "Oh, and Todd wants to make it very clear that he has NEVER been employed by any other company in his adult life than Walmart." That was taken out of context. The argument was in that twitter discussion that I NEVER worked for taco-bell. the statement that I worked for taco-bell came from that same website that got me tossed in jail. i've worked for a number of places, but I 've NEVER worked for taco-bell.
Todd, that's joke a just. Nobody actually cares whether you've worked for Taco Bell or not. Were the two tweets that you deleted and I posted here the other day taken out of context?

N9OGL

kiwifarms.net
The truth is these people have threatened and harassed me and local law enforcement who has no understanding of cybercrimes has sat back and allowed it to occur. This has actually been going on 1997-1998 to today. Only that after the last few years they have used a local law enforcement agency which has no understanding of cybercrimes or even how the internet works to arrest me based on frivolous crimes. Now local law enforcement and the city is going to have to pay the price.

smackpops

kiwifarms.net
Lol, calm down dude jfc.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The truth is these people have threatened and harassed me and local law enforcement who has no understanding of cybercrimes has sat back and allowed it to occur. This has actually been going on 1997-1998 to today. Only that after the last few years they have used a local law enforcement agency which has no understanding of cybercrimes or even how the internet works to arrest me based on frivolous crimes. Now local law enforcement and the city is going to have to pay the price.
Reposting publicly availble information is not illegal nor is laughing at you for being a toothless manbaby in a Sonic shirt.

N9OGL

kiwifarms.net
My point is and this will probably be my finally post. A LOT of people are watching this site, more then you think...so keep playing your little game.
so just remember you have a state and feds watching this place.

It has nothing to do if it is public record or not. It is how it is being used. section 230 of the communication act only protects the ISP and the website not the posters.

emspex

old school
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My point is and this will probably be my finally post. A LOT of people are watching this site, more then you think...so keep playing your little game.
so just remember you have a state and feds watching this place.

It has nothing to do if it is public record or not. It is how it is being used. section 230 of the communication act only protects the ISP and the website not the posters.
LOL do you think you're a threat? You'll shit yourself and do nothing.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino