• "I call it proof that The Kiwi Farms is nuttier than squirrel dung."

Lolcow Todd Knisely / Shadow / Jerome MorrowElite hacker, nemesis of Dr. Nuccitelli, arrested for impersonating a doctor and for sex in public

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Ride, Mar 28, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. So he won't get any time if his record's clean. I disagree with that. He knew or should have known that you never test anything without the permission of whoever's in charge of the property. That's like White Hat 101. He should do a year or so as a warning to other clowns who think they're pentesters.

• Agree Agree x 1
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat You saw nothing
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's been what...Two weeks since this guy said he hacked us? Odd why my throwaway email doesn't have a ton of spam or anything. How come the site is still up? Why haven't more people here been doxed?

Some hacker this guy is. He should just admit to being a script kiddy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre Dude. Quit fucking with crazy People!

kiwifarms.net
  3. screencapture-plus-google-101934809397256600203-posts-XF4DeXvE6m8-1493212860130.png

• Winner Winner x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Cuck Norris

Cuck Norris FORUM PREDATOR
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. That's an even worse attempt at a fake girlfriend than Peter Coffin.

Doc Cassidy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Now he can use his babby's first encryption hello world program to pass encoded love letters through gmail so he can find a real girlfriend

kiwifarms.net
  7. why am i not hacked yet

• Feels Feels x 2
    autism420

autism420 ask me about my very expensive fidget spinner
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. He will never get hired as an actual pentester, not with a criminal record for the stunt he pulled. Security firms are very strict about having all the proper permissions to conduct an audit, and won't touch someone who's shown they'll break the law, at least, not unless they are very, very good at what they do. This guy? Nope.

• Agree Agree x 2
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat You saw nothing
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Looking over that Python program Todd "made" (Python programs like that are dime a dozen) I'd rather just use Signal.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre Dude. Quit fucking with crazy People!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.