TOM CHASES AFTER OLD TRANSPUSSY; GETS TROLLED IRL & HAS A MELTDOWN - Starring: Tom's Exploded Ass featuring Impotent Threats and Typerventilating

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he's getting more pessimistic over the whole "Magical Space Jews are going to give him a vagina" thing
He's always been unendingly horny for an old man so him pretending he doesn't want to bang the first possible thing (including non-humans) that expresses anything resembling attraction to him is laughable.

Jane Lane

Gods, the writing was strong back then
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to make sure I understand:
  • Tom receives a series of messages from a YouTube account without an avatar on his YouTube Livestream Chat
  • Tom takes these messages seriously and prepares to meet this person he has never met
  • Tom walks 16 blocks to meet someone he only knows from his livestream chat, which he knows is infested with people from KF
  • Tom decides to call this person and ask him why he wasn't there
  • Tom gets angry and calls the police after this guy he doesn't know laughs at him
I wonder if he would have had a similar reaction if Tyree had shown up in a pickle suit.

At this point, Tom is a shittier version of Chris - more malice and less creativity.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to make sure I understand:
  • Tom receives a series of messages from a YouTube account without an avatar on his YouTube Livestream Chat
  • Tom takes these messages seriously and prepares to meet this person he has never met
  • Tom walks 16 blocks to meet someone he only knows from his livestream chat, which he knows is infested with people from KF
  • Tom decides to call this person and ask him why he wasn't there
  • Tom gets angry and calls the police after this guy he doesn't know laughs at him
I wonder if he would have had a similar reaction if Tyree had shown up in a pickle suit.

At this point, Tom is a shittier version of Chris - more malice and less creativity.
Welcome to the Tooterverse where Tom does dumb shit 24/7 and never learns.

:story:

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Old Black Troon saga was too short lived.
I actually kind of like it this way. It was a short and sweet catfish. It didn't have the CWC catfish problems of being overdone or lasting way too long and ending up being super grating and annoying. It was super simple and completely encapsulate Tom's daily emotional rollercoaster mood swings starting with him being horny and ending with his well known sharting rage.

It also proved he was dumber than Christine, because she would never fall for a catfish that was that fucking low effort.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino