Tom claims 11 year olds seduce child molesters - The pedo can't stop! Won't stop!

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Where is this from? Did the AMB upgrade recently?
what the fuck is wrong with you people? i have a friend whose wife declared that at age 12, after having been raped repeated by her father and uncle since she was five, decided to find out what it was like when she wanted it. She and her husband are both survivors of childhood sexual abuse and have been beating heroin addiction for the past three years. Sabrina had been living on the street off and on since she was 9 years old, running away from abusive college professor parents in Westwood to the Hollywood Hills and Venice Beach.. When we met, she was 14 and as mature physically and emotionally as any 18 year old. For a year prior to coming to stay with meghan and myself, she had been living with a guy. She invited me into the bed with no prior grooming or coercion. she was already sweaty from rolling around with meghan and meghan broke it up fast because i only have one mouth and two hands and i didn't have them on her enough.

Real MAP investigators require police reports and victim affidavits to take any action. Early on, Sneasel and his pals tried to recruit 4chan into this and they told him to piss off because there's no indication of pedophilia in any of it , any police report, victim complaint or evidence of it happening again. What is your evidence, asswipes? Let's see some clinical talk about why i'm a chomo. not the fantasies and conjecture of a bunch of weenie video game junkies using me as a game piece without my consent.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
For the record Tommie Jayne, what is the youngest age that you think a girl should be able to have sex? I want to hear your opinion and logic. I won't argue or disagree with you.

Reactions: YourUnclesDad

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net
Tommy, children/teenagers have not yet developed the cognitive faculties to truly understand the effect and consequences of their actions. You're right that there have been those 'Lolita' types, but as an adult you have the obligation to refuse any 'advances' from a child or an under aged person. It is different when children of the same age engage in sexual behaviour, because usually it 'age appropriate' and that imbalance of power isn't there as much as it would be with a child and adult. That being said, children do assault people of there own age and younger/older.

At the end of the day if you as an adult can't fathom that imbalance of power and the gap between the cognitive development between an adult an child, your just a nasty old pedo.

Daisymae

kiwifarms.net
i have a friend whose wife declared that at age 12, after having been raped repeated by her father and uncle since she was five, decided to find out what it was like when she wanted it.
look at this shit. This man is saying that a 12 year old who was traumatized into PTSD from years of rape by her father and uncle is then a consenting party to sexual activity. Tom is the most disgusting man on the internet.

Tags
None