Tom claims 11 year olds seduce child molesters - The pedo can't stop! Won't stop!

Assman

kiwifarms.net
stay stupid sped. the horrifying details you believe are lies you've been fed. i have never done any thing horrifying to a child or a dog. that's all on you fascist fetishists.

i have plenty of recourse for libel and getting terrorized everywhere i go on the web by intrusive assholes popping up everywhere warning people about me and then there's the 911 pranks and phone text death threats, but please keep believing i have no recourse in your DKE riddled brain.
You've been feeding me horrible, scary details Tommie. All these other nice people online keep posting and quoting them. It makes me sad to learn about what you've done to minors and animals.

You have no recourse for continuing to post on a forum dedicated to pointing out the holes in your swiss cheese brain. I came here because I heard you were an eternal wizard spreading the truth of the universe from your musical ramblings and aged experience. I was disappointed to learn you were just a delusional tranny hobo squatting in a hovel with rats and roaches.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
i have plenty of recourse for libel
Lol no you have no such shit. You can cry. You can whine like a bitch. You can make retarded threats.

But guess what you can't do?

ANYTHING AT ALL! LOL!

You can literally do nothing to any of us. You're weak and impotent. You can't do anything. This is so fucking hilarious. I can poke and taunt and laugh at you and just like the very moment you showed up on this site, you CANNOT DO DICK about it. You are absolutely, utterly impotent, completely unable to do anything about it at all.

Do something, bitch! Nobody believes you can, because you never have.

You're just going to die, wheezing, of COPD.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That was a ween impersonating me. I was never involved with his forum.
obviously not , you disgusting pervert or you wouldn't be misgendering me.
You've been feeding me horrible, scary details Tommie. All these other nice people online keep posting and quoting them. It makes me sad to learn about what you've done to minors and animals.

You have no recourse for continuing to post on a forum dedicated to pointing out the holes in your swiss cheese brain. I came here because I heard you were an eternal wizard spreading the truth of the universe from your musical ramblings and aged experience. I was disappointed to learn you were just a delusional tranny hobo squatting in a hovel with rats and roaches.
stay stupid , sped. keep believing lies and being all anal and hypocritical about things i say. please, go eat shit and live long and very far from me. this is likely the last response your fucktard ass is getting, loser.
Because all it would have done was to stir things up even more. I had communicated wtih Tommie privately and told him that account with my name was a phony.
Kengel, let me give you a big hearty fuck you, you're a transphobic asshole and bid you adieu, fuckstain. i'm not a "him" , maggot. go boil a hamburger, sped and stay real stupid, ok?
It's not libel if it's true.
Since it's not true, it's libel and the burden of proof is on you. stay, stupid, sped spazz.
It's not a trigger when we laugh at you for your impotent threats Tom....
stay stupid , sped. my bitches at AMB are seriously triggered tonight. apparently there's nobody here with the intelligence to understand how badly sneasel aka @Daisymae fucked up with this thread and max fucked up conning me out of $40 dollars. they're both sperging their brains out in denial at AMB. This thread is actionable as felony cyberterrorism .

Daisymae

kiwifarms.net
stay stupid , sped. my bitches at AMB are seriously triggered tonight. apparently there's nobody here with the intelligence to understand how badly sneasel aka @Daisymae fucked up with this thread and max fucked up conning me out of $40 dollars. they're both sperging their brains out in denial at AMB. This thread is actionable as felony cyberterrorism .
post caps of them sperging so we can laugh at them

Assman

kiwifarms.net
stay stupid , sped. keep believing lies and being all anal and hypocritical about things i say. please, go eat shit and live long and very far from me. this is likely the last response your fucktard ass is getting, loser.
Message received. I will keep being anal about the hypocritical things you say.

As far as eating shit is concerned, I'll do so if and when I feel like it. I'm already several thousand miles away from you luckily.

You're definitely going to immediately respond to me again and not for the last time.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
obviously not , you disgusting pervert or you wouldn't be misgendering me.

Kengel, let me give you a big hearty fuck you, you're a transphobic asshole and bid you adieu, fuckstain. i'm not a "him" , maggot. go boil a hamburger, sped and stay real stupid, ok?

Since it's not true, it's libel and the burden of proof is on you. stay, stupid, sped spazz.

Kill yourself, pedophile. Don't make us do it for you!

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
don't forget to tell them that the misdemeanor sexual assault of minor over 14 occurred over 40 years ago and you have no hard evidence any rape ever even occurred, el tardo.
Well, apart from you repeatedly admitting it several times a day. Just because you say “it wasn’t rape” or “she wasn’t a child,” that doesn’t change the facts.

stay stupid sped. the horrifying details you believe are lies you've been fed. i have never done any thing horrifying to a child or a dog. that's all on you fascist fetishists.

i have plenty of recourse for libel and getting terrorized everywhere i go on the web by intrusive assholes popping up everywhere warning people about me and then there's the 911 pranks and phone text death threats, but please keep believing i have no recourse in your DKE riddled brain.
Then bite, little doggie.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, apart from you repeatedly admitting it several times a day. Just because you say “it wasn’t rape” or “she wasn’t a child,” that doesn’t change the facts.

Then bite, little doggie.
Also, he claims that children under 14 should have fucking contracts like slaves. Hope he gets burned alive, I hate pedos.

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
kiwifarms.net
ROFL, you are one really exceptional failed abortion. i learned better than going the DMCA route years ago, you fucking moron, not dcma. it's wasted action unless you're prepared to immediately follow on with a federal filing. The fatal error in everybody's plan is that you are violating the human rights of the subjects of the content you are using with impunity.

There are limitations to copyright laws, pertaining to the subjects of media, independent of the rights of the content creator, that are being violated in both civil and criminal codes. The boundaries of protected speech are fairly well defined by the Schenk and Brandenburg rulings. The recent Snyder vs Phelps ruling upheld the people's right to say mean, stupid things on public property and their protection from getting beat up for saying it. Fun fact about WBC: most of their funding comes from punitive awards won when they sue for getting beat up.

This thread is nothing short of criminal, organized defamation and harassment with zero first amendment protections afforded to it.

fool, i have chronic allergies and if your tard rage makes you attack me, this "nigga" , who has lived on the mean streets all her life is going to make your stupid nappy haired spearchucker ass real fucking sorry you did in a single red hot chicago second. no man has ever telegraphed his intent to attack me , followed through and walked away in one piece. this has included plenty of men twice my size and multiple attackers. in my prime, it took at least 6 teams of cops to subdue me without a gun or taser if i didn't want to submit to being cuffed. the first time they came at me with a needle without my consent, the guy holding the needle ended up with a broken thumb.

it's really in your best interests to take a seat, chester. i'm legit O.G. I was one of Lakeview Jew Boys and a member of the original JDL before it got fucked out by the Zionists. i'm a huge fan of the original BPP and HA saved my life several times over the years. the most accurate description of me is very odd and extremely messy, but otherwise harmless, usually useful and very dangerous when cornered. You can't sucker me into a bum fight because i don't want to worry about killing you. I trained in unarmed self defense

lol. as i said, i say many things just to trigger turkeys. at present, there is no need for me to do anything to protect myself from this site or any of it's members if they are not also members of AMB. I have offered to leave KF totally out of it if he would archive the forum with a disclaimer about there being a shit ton of disinformation about me you were trolled with by AMB. Hell, edit the header for all I care and leave it active. If I can't get that much out of him, i have no choice but to proceed.

In answer to your question, circumstances have always arisen that prevented filing for one reason or another. the complaint is extremely complex and few firms even have the resources to litigate it. there is little standing in the way of that right now. Just a decision from PayPal on whether or not to suspend the zethon account. i have the police cornered with the question of why they refuse to call in the FBI for assistance, the FBI for refusing to correlate the complaints from victims of the Kiwi Farms and similar stalking sites and taking no action. I'm not out for revenge against a bunch of mean stupid dweebs. i want to see some congressional hearings and the internet laws tightened up so that local police can extradite out of state defendants. if truth be told, it has always helped more than hurt until it started showing up in the real world and started costing me money and reputation. that's one of the things that makes using my image in this way criminal.

Facebook and You Tube are going to shit when they see what i've caught them doing discriminating in favor of anonymous networks against independent artists and entrepeneurs who have their contact info in the public domain. they took my comments and post from off a friends wall and out of a group she owns without an explanation other than they violated community standards. they never said anything to me about any of them .
. You people only seem to see what i say and do when i'm stressed out and angry because of haters.

nobody meth addled has ever been in my life scum stain. you want to threaten me with bullshit? match this bullshit threat, fucktard and any of you ass clowns who decide to gank it, never forget who made you laugh so hard the first time with it.

you're fucking dead meat walking and don't even know it. come at me, my nigger. you're just a chickenshit anonymous brain dead. sperging sped A-logger hiding behind a cartoon character avatar and an internet pipe people can't reach through, rip your eyes out and piss in your brains. come near me in person, me and my trusty vietnamese ho' are going to rip off your fucking feeble minded head and shit down your neck. then we'll rip your cock and balls out by their roots and stuff them so far down your throat that BBC is going to stick out your ass like a donkey tail. If my cannibal biker friends show up, they're going to chop you up, eat you and shit you into your grave.

Just for the record: i do not endorse recreation sex between minors under 14 with adult males over 30 any circumstances. i believe the any circumstance age of consent should be 16 and the special circumstances down to age 9 clearly defined. At present , the majority of the world is at 18 for anything goes, and it's widely variable what you can and can't do down to 9. the only country anything is legal with a 9 year old is Nigeria. Most of the rest stop at 12. I think it needs to be nearly impossible for an adult to have sex with anybody under 14 and completely forbidden under 12. There is no conceivable way that a female could be physically AND emotionally fit for child bearing and few circumstances for young women under 16 who would be physically and emotionally fit to grant a marriage license to. Sabrina would have qualified easily, had she applied at nearly 16.
human rights? what? is it the fact we're misgendering you? mocking your propedo ramblings? if you don't want shit to leak in irl don't do it. you fucking that 14 year old wasn't us; you molesting that dog wasn't us. you making propedo posts wasn't us. it's not like I or one of the users here placed a gun to your head and told you to do it. you did it out of your own volation. you offered up this info, we didn't hack to get it.
you may have had a small basis if otherwise but you're the one releasing the info not us. and tbh the shit you've admitted to is horrible you deserve to have this info leaked.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
human rights? what? is it the fact we're misgendering you? mocking your propedo ramblings? if you don't want shit to leak in irl don't do it. you fucking that 14 year old wasn't us; you molesting that dog wasn't us. you making propedo posts wasn't us. it's not like I or one of the users here placed a gun to your head and told you to do it. you did it out of your own volation. you offered up this info, we didn't hack to get it.
you may have had a small basis if otherwise but you're the one releasing the info not us. and tbh the shit you've admitted to is horrible you deserve to have this info leaked.
Pedos don't deserve rights, Tom.

Tags
None