Tom claims 11 year olds seduce child molesters - The pedo can't stop! Won't stop!

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
But according to Tommy we have no evidence of his beliefs... Because not like there's enough substantial evidence with his spergings and ravings.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But according to Tommy we have no evidence of his beliefs... Because not like there's enough substantial evidence with his spergings and ravings.
Agree, just like we supposedly don't have enough evidence that he's slowly dying in a section 8 hovel when we know he's on food stamps, dances with roaches, and desperately needs intubation.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, at first, I might have given him the benefit of the doubt on the Sabrina thing. Maybe he didn’t know how young she was, whatever. But he just keeps going.with the pedo stuff. It’s like a compulsion for him. Any time you might think he’s being unfairly accused, he comes right out and explains that yes, he absolutely does lust after little girls.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
You know, at first, I might have given him the benefit of the doubt on the Sabrina thing. Maybe he didn’t know how young she was, whatever. But he just keeps going.with the pedo stuff. It’s like a compulsion for him. Any time you might think he’s being unfairly accused, he comes right out and explains that yes, he absolutely does lust after little girls.
Interesting that despite Tommy’s long intellectual rationalizations about lowering the age of consent and what is and isn’t pedophilia, he’s still dumb enough to go on a board and repeatedly recount the time he banged a 14-15 year old.

But no, we’re the dumb simpletons, right Tommy?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that despite Tommy’s long intellectual rationalizations about lowering the age of consent and what is and isn’t pedophilia, he’s still dumb enough to go on a board and repeatedly recount the time he banged a 14-15 year old.
Absolutely no audience he has told his tales of child molestation to have responded with agreement. Every single group of people he has told this shit has responded with utter disgust and by telling him he's a disgusting pervert and a pedo, often immediately banning him from the group.

Somehow, this absolute autist can't take the hint that the universal opinion of his obvious, open pedophilia is loathing. Maybe he doesn't go around doing this irl or he'd be beaten up more often than he already is.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom says a lot of gross things. But well that is due to him bring gross and vile. But them he is a pedophile so that explains a lot.

But i may not be here long that depends on if they restore full features to my account seeing as i do not have to be here i a came back of my own free will. After all i am Loyal to the Kiwi's just most the admins to not get that. But their time is short no full access to features and i will be logged out and never return to help ignite the sperg of tom

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The best way to get null to give you what you want is to make demands like a celebrity.
Well i am none of those but it will do one thing if i did get to be an admin. Set tom's mentally ill brain on fire.

Not to mention unlike to i will not erase threads or post out of total butthurt. And I do believe in all of you having the right to freedom of speech and to your own opinion.

It is up to each person to decide what they feel or want to say. Who am I to stifle anyone.

I say what i wish to and everyone here has that same right.

Tags
None