Tom Clancy's The Division -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Tom Clancy's The Division is a video game about secret pigs murdering civilians down on their luck. Manhattan is once again destroyed by some sort of plague but surprisingly there are no zombies involved this time. You play as an autistic mute who manhandles various weapons and carries out orders with unflinching obedience. Sometimes you meet other players and awkwardly pick each other up while crouched behind chest-high walls. It's pretty fun.

Add me: DatPrezTrump

Reactions: The Last Stand

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
I remember liking the idea of the game and hating the rampant hackers. Have they fixed that and the weird gear problems? If so, I might boot it up again when I build a new pc in the next week or so.

Reactions: The Last Stand

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember liking the idea of the game and hating the rampant hackers. Have they fixed that and the weird gear problems? If so, I might boot it up again when I build a new pc in the next week or so.
Not sure. I know that they implemented a reporting system with a 2 strikes system. The last time I went to the DZ, which was 3 weeks ago, I never ran into a hacker.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
This game is on sale right now for $5, which is 90% off in the steam sale... is it worth a buy?
Honestly, i'd say it can be fun if say done with friends or random people, the Dark Zone can also be fun to explore. But I'd recommend getting the "Survival" DLC, since then you can play this mode where you need to survive the harsh colds by getting warm clothes, food, medicine an etc all the while trying to do a mission.

Cubanodun

White PlayStation Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to play it millenia ago because Kojima was wanking it very hard in the E3 but >filthy capitalist currency

Reactions: Deadwaste

Iodised Ant

pregnant bearded japanese schoolgirl niggers
kiwifarms.net
I enjoyed what I played of it, It's like Destiny, but instead of being a spess-meta-human with magic space powers, I'm just a hipster with some guns, fighting to free the streets of New York. It was a pleasant change of pace.

Bob Page

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I enjoyed what I played of it, It's like Destiny, but instead of being a spess-meta-human with magic space powers, I'm just a hipster with some guns, fighting to free the streets of New York. It was a pleasant change of pace.
Yeah, I enjoyed the concept. I'm not the one to sperg over 'muh downgraded visuals'. Server stability and availability is what I believe should be a priority for games like The Division.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I enjoyed the concept. I'm not the one to sperg over 'muh downgraded visuals'. Server stability and availability is what I believe should be a priority for games like The Division.
Also making sure that the PVP zone doesn't get too unbalanced, though I've rarely seen players fight each other in the Dark Zone most of the time they usually try to help each other out.

Bob Page

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also making sure that the PVP zone doesn't get too unbalanced, though I've rarely seen players fight each other in the Dark Zone most of the time they usually try to help each other out.
A bit ago, Iwas playing and two other players helped me clear some DZ Landmarks. I did get ganked by a rogue agent as I was heading to an extraction zone.

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
Put an unhealthy amount of hours into this, and have been unreasonably excited for the sequel. The amount of changes and support for the first game demonstrated that the developers were listening closely, and I always went back to it after a break.

Antique Rice

kiwifarms.net
Put an unhealthy amount of hours into this, and have been unreasonably excited for the sequel. The amount of changes and support for the first game demonstrated that the developers were listening closely, and I always went back to it after a break.
Last time I looked into the game was like two years ago and the enemies seemed really bullet-spongy. Has that changed at all? I got a download key off humble bundle a while back and haven't tried it out yet.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Last time I looked into the game was like two years ago and the enemies seemed really bullet-spongy. Has that changed at all? I got a download key off humble bundle a while back and haven't tried it out yet.
I'd say they def aren't as bullet spongy as they used to be, infact headshots do some good damage. But, the armored enemies can indeed take a beating, but usually the armor is taken out fast since they have a gimmick behind 'em (mostly grenades/gastank/ammo bags on their backs)

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, enemies are much more fragile but you're still very much playing an RPG shooter. They're nowhere near as sponge - there was a big update a while ago where their aggression and damage was increased, but their durability dropped significantly.

The game came a long way.

Reactions: Deadwaste

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
I like the Global Events, it makes the game more fun to play.

Can we talk about The Division 2 here? Because I have a contact who's been playing the closed beta and he says that

1. the enemy faction is almost entirely white guys
2. nearly every friendly NPC is a woman, usually a colored one
3. if there is a male friendly NPC then he's almost always getting yelled at by a strong independent womyn of color

Someone put another scratch mark on the Got Woke, Went Broke board. (:_(

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino