Public Sighting Tom gets a dildo -

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Tom's sax playing is abysmal. Hasn't he been at it for like 30 years? How is he this fucking bad

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@yawning sneasel was it you who offered Tom money if he could play a particular song (careless whisper?) and he failed horribly? Doyou have that audio clip, it's great for people to hear how bad Tom is at sax when he is trying his best.
it was @MasterDisaster. Appearently there is more than one video according to tom on this incident.

I'm being stalked and falsely accused of being a pedophile by James Parisho. He showed up tonight while I was busking on 4th avenue, circling the block in a minivan, throwing things and shouting insults and threats as he went by.
this is the third time he has shown up and cost me money. the first time, he got me thrown out of the gem show by lying to the show promoters, showing them a doctored video clipped from a video i made listing all the things i'm being falsely accused of that made it sound like i was admitting to those things.
he has streamed himself stalking me several times and one of those times, finch was helping him. i have a restraining order on him, but nobody has been able to serve him yet. i would be very grateful for legal contact information so that i can sue the guy.

• Informative
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
Tom's sax playing is abysmal. Hasn't he been at it for like 30 years? How is he this fucking bad
I've unfortunately heard a lot of him playing at this point so I feel like this is a fairly qualified guess:

He refuses to accept his limitations as a musician and constantly tries to push beyond them. I've heard him play some stuff and it isn't terrible but it is generally not improvised or incredibly difficult.

He'd probably do well as a busker if he'd play songs normal humans would recognize and didn't look like a walking nightmare...I also have to assume the miasma that surrounds makes people think twice about getting close enough to drop coins in his case.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino