Public Sighting Tom gets a dildo -

YourUnclesDad

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeovaginaDisasters/
kiwifarms.net
LOL. It's all about the puberty. As long as they grow some hair down there them they're ready for old man Tom to fuck. If a 9 year old wants to drive a car, we don't give them the keys for obvious reasons. Just because a child wants to do something doesn't mean they'll do it safely or understand the consequences very well. Holy shit I can't believe this sick old man tries to argue about this and expects to be taken seriously. He truely is fucked in the head.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't that the time Tom blew his rent money on the idea that KF was going to pay him $500?
No. Those are two different situations.

Tom was baited into playing Baker Street on the promise of $50 bucks. He couldn't play it so he didn't get paid. Much, much later, during the Pete Clark Incident, after realizing the cops weren't gonna do anything and fearing for his life, Tom blew his rent check on a bus ticket to visit Diane up in Colorado, believing that his security deposit would be used in lieu of it. This broke his lease and he was forced to move out. :story:

EDIT: It actually was $500 dollars which makes it even more hilarious considering no one from Kiwi Farms, or the Internet for that matter, has spent DIME ONE on anything Tooter has done; playing music or otherwise.

Last edited:

NoName Ninja

kiwifarms.net
Damn if Nick Bates wasn't in prison him and Tommy could've teamed up I think Nick's beautiful guitar playing would really compliment Tommy's sensual toots

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've unfortunately heard a lot of him playing at this point so I feel like this is a fairly qualified guess:

He refuses to accept his limitations as a musician and constantly tries to push beyond them. I've heard him play some stuff and it isn't terrible but it is generally not improvised or incredibly difficult.

He'd probably do well as a busker if he'd play songs normal humans would recognize and didn't look like a walking nightmare...I also have to assume the miasma that surrounds makes people think twice about getting close enough to drop coins in his case.
Agreed with this 100%. He can play, but he has no real understanding of music. He reminds me of karaoke singers who can sound fairly talented, but when they throw in flourishes and try to over embellish notes, it sounds like shit. His brain is far too fried and old for him to try to learn any advanced techniques.

I bet he could play the fuck out of the artificial skin flute Based James left behind for him, with multiple orifices.

og_eras

kiwifarms.net
Agreed with this 100%. He can play, but he has no real understanding of music. He reminds me of karaoke singers who can sound fairly talented, but when they throw in flourishes and try to over embellish notes, it sounds like shit. His brain is far too fried and old for him to try to learn any advanced techniques.

I bet he could play the fuck out of the artificial skin flute Based James left behind for him, with multiple orifices.
That's because learning instruments isn't fundamentally hard, it just requires practice. Creativity and understanding of music theory requieres, well, understanding.

It's like the difference between high school and college. Memorizing is easy, understanding complex concepts requires, well, understanding.

And understanding shit is hard when you're that fucked up. Most musicians make it and THEN fuck up their brains with drugs.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
No. Those are two different situations.

Tom was baited into playing Baker Street on the promise of $50 bucks. He couldn't play it so he didn't get paid. Much, much later, during the Pete Clark Incident, after realizing the cops weren't gonna do anything and fearing for his life, Tom blew his rent check on a bus ticket to visit Diane up in Colorado, believing that his security deposit would be used in lieu of it. This broke his lease and he was forced to move out. :story:

EDIT: It actually was $500 dollars which makes it even more hilarious considering no one from Kiwi Farms, or the Internet for that matter, has spent DIME ONE on anything Tooter has done; playing music or otherwise.
Didn't AMB fund him a new tooter or did that fall through and I'm confusing it with Terry's drumset?

• Agree
Reactions: Zeitgeist

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Didn't AMB fund him a new tooter or did that fall through and I'm confusing it with Terry's drumset?
AMB bought him a new horn years ago when his was stolen. He was a complete dick about it and complained that it was a piece of shit. When it got stolen, nobody offered up a penny, but that didn't stop Tom from begging and crying online.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joe from AMB is a literal bed-ridden whale who lives with his Mom and coddles Tom with his fatbux like buying Tom shit like mugs and other paraphernalia. He's as autistic as Tom and I don't consider him to have common sense.

Anyone who supports a hobo, even ironically, is a fucking idiot. :story:

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AMB bought him a new horn years ago when his was stolen. He was a complete dick about it and complained that it was a piece of shit. When it got stolen, nobody offered up a penny, but that didn't stop Tom from begging and crying online.
I'd put up money that both times it was "stolen" he had just sold it to a local pawn shop for ditch-weed funds.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I'd put up money that both times it was "stolen" he had just sold it to a local pawn shop for ditch-weed funds.
I tend to agree. Tom thought he had charitable benefactors because he's completely disconnected from reality with no concept of how his actions result in consequences. He probably hocked them and claimed they were stolen, expecting the same result.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Not knowing what this thread is about, I assumed “Tommy gets a dildo” was a new title of one of those horrid “woke” children’s books. (Like I Have Two Daddies, or whatever the F it’s called.

I see I was wrong. Very wrong.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino