Tom has found a new tranny to thirst over - HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE HIDE YO TRASH

emspex

old school
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Paris Lees is apparently some British tranny columnist, and they should be glad as fuck right now that there's an entire ocean between them and Tom, even though Tom's thirst is rapidly approaching the point where it could evaporate oceans.

He's been @ing Lees constantly, doing everything from whining about us, to spewing his usual bullshit about being a trans nonbinary two spirit intersex woman except for his micropenis
Give it up @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg you're not gonna get in their boipucci

blackboots

Made for walking
kiwifarms.net
"Keep a big grin on your puss" :c
Is this some old person slang I have never heard of and am reading way too deep into? I sure hope so...
Yeah god, I hate to "defend him," because I'm sure it's unintentional Freudian slip, but it's something my grandparents used to say. Puss = face. Which always got a weirder grossed out face from me until they stopped using it, but they're more socially aware of the times than Tommy.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's continuing to follow Paris Lees around. This is creepier than when he was following Zinnia around last year. He gets fixated on people he thinks are "transgender advocates" and will not stop pestering them. If he found out who Paris Lees' parents were, he would be harassing them with this shit, too.

Eventually he will get sick of being ignored and spew hate at Paris, too.

guccigash

I am the Gatekeeper
kiwifarms.net
He's thirsty, but he's also desperate for someone with a platform to notice him. He thinks it will boost his own profile.

He better watch out though, because.

View attachment 682725
he should be careful for more reasons than that. paris did time in his rent boy years. robbed an old guy and well....the old guy died.

so perhaps leave this one on the shelf. still got the lube and the cucumbers from earlier maybe?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he should be careful for more reasons than that. paris did time in his rent boy years. robbed an old guy and well....the old guy died.

so perhaps leave this one on the shelf. still got the lube and the cucumbers from earlier maybe?
Tommy's just lucky that the rando "trans man" he was in such a hurry to meet up with only wanted to prank him and not beat the fuck out of him.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom's wondering why he's getting no response from Paris. Probably because a 30 year old man in a dress is disgusted by a 64 year old goblin in shart-covered clothing.

More thirst.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino