Tom Is a Pedo: The Actual Evidence - To prevent circular arguments

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Arguments with Tom have this tendency to go in circles where he’ll deny being a pedo. I thought it might be handy to have a thread where we have the actual evidence and counter-arguments, so that when he starts pulling his usual shit, we can direct him here. Many good people have taken the trouble to dig his confessions up, which is much appreciated. If there’s anything to add, let me know.

There are two major reasons why we call Tom a pedo. The first is that he is sexually attracted to minors. He confesses to masturbating over children as young as 8 in this video:
And he gives his reasons in this post (dug up by @Easy J:
26984083-357E-4033-B4AB-71964DEC9BA7.jpeg
The second, and perhaps most notorious reason is what is known as “the Sabrina incident.” Here, Tom explains it:
It should be noted that Tom’s version of events has varied over time, whether because he’s realised how bad it makes him look or because he genuinely doesn’t remember. A number of details remain unclear, and no version of events sounds totally plausible.

His usual counter-arguments are:

“She was mature and had been making her own decisions since the age of 9.”
Obviously this means nothing - legally she was below the age of consent, and if anything, this version of her life indicates that she was a vulnerable child with a history of being abused. Tom was well aware of her age.

“It was 40 years ago.”
The length of time makes no difference. Tom holds grudges against people for things that happened when he was a child.

“It’s legal in 2/3 of the world.”
The events in question took place in California, where it was certainly not legal.

“No harm was done.”
We have not heard Sabrina’s side of the story and do not know what became of her. Tom has stated that she is now a grandmother, but it is not clear how this is meant to demonstrate that she was unharmed by the traumatic experience of having this gurning goblin on top of her. In any case, Tom is a highly unreliable narrator.

“I didn’t get below her breasts.”
As I said, the exact amount and nature of physical contact varies between tellings. However, even if he got no further than hugging and kissing (per some variants of the tale), every retelling includes the detail that the other woman stopped him before he could go any further. It is clear that it was his intention to progress things further.

“You’re taking things out of context!”
It is true that these are clips from longer videos, because Tom has a tendency to leave the camera running in the mistaken belief that watching an old man peering myopically at a screen is quality content. However, it is not clear what context would justify the things he is saying. When challenged on this, he is unable to provide a relevant response.

“It was a work of erotic fiction!”
Tom has repeated the tale in many different circumstances, both in writing and on video. Not once has he presented it as fiction, and even after giving the above excuse, he has continued to tell the story as if true and to defend himself as if the events genuinely took place.

However, if one takes Tom at face value, there are further questions. Why did he choose to “publish” this story on public forums instead of on a website dedicated to erotica? Why does the story change so much? And most importantly, why did he think a story about a minor being ineptly molested by him would be considered erotic by others?

“I’m not a threat now!”
Nor is Ghislaine Maxwell.

A third piece of evidence for Tom’s uncontrollable lust for underage girls is his desire to lower the age of consent (or “aids of consent,” as he pronounces it). Here he states his original position on the matter:
D5B60241-E4D7-494E-A7C6-C517E3316CF9.png
The reasons he gives in general are:

- That some girls are sexually active below the age of consent.
The fact that laws are broken is not a fault with the law.

- Some cultures do allow for a lower age of consent.
Irrelevant in the USA. There are many parts of the world where the cultural norms would dictate Tom’s execution.

- Many innocent men are led astray by underage girls.
This mostly seems to be Tom’s masturbation fantasy, as he is never able to provide specific cases. The circumstances necessary for these events to occur are extremely unlikely, and therefore there is no need to change the law for the benefit of a small minority.

- It’s to enable queer kids to escape abusive families.
It is not clear what this has to do with the age of consent, and it seems likely that Tom is confused with the age of majority. However, he has also indicated that he sees himself as a mentor to trans youth and that his ideal sexual partner would be a man with a vagina, so take that as you will.

EDIT: Tom has now admitted that what he did with Sabrina was a “sex crime.”
C31CC0DF-438D-44EA-9B91-8A906E26A5EE.jpeg
As you can see, this is the entirety of his post. It has not been edited, nor taken out of context.

Thanks to @BlueArmedDevil for digging these two up:
5C02E46E-87E3-4881-A4EA-96BCCF76CB93.png
7CFB5275-E118-4CC9-B9DB-00616CF1F3D9.png

Archive (with thanks to @RedRocket69 for assistance)

Last edited:

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As an addition, there is this 41 minute video in which Tom panics, calling several legal agencies to confirm he couldn't be charged for his actions against Sabrina. At 12 minute 10 seconds, he confirms that he has been told by police that it was a crime and if Sabrina decided to pursue charges he would likely be held accountable even today.

Last edited:

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His defense it cultural relativism with Nigeria? Like specifically.

Do you know how hard people are working to try and get groups like the Fulani to actually value their female children? This is a region where you regularly get waves of "drought brides" who are basically turned out from their families because there are too many mouths to feed and they are considered worthless. Do you also thing that widows should be shunned and disowned?

As I have seen with many AGP deviants, he betrays his maleness by his lack of care for the actual plight of women. No, as long as Tom gets to fuck, real women can keep suffering under "traditional" patriarchal structures.

What a fucking monster.

How, Tom, do you get to know that child marriage is common in Nigeria, but not know enough to be repulsed by it?

Something you as a man will never have to experience is getting a fistula from becoming pregnant too young. I hope you get one anyway, I hope that is visited upon you before you die. Your claims to womanhood are truly fucking disgusting. What the fuck do you know about what women go through, navigating a world full of predators like you? You think talking about how you knew pregnant 13 year old in elementary school is an indication of anything but how monstrous even Western society is towards girls?

Fuck you, you lump of shit in human form. I hope someone superglues your lips and nostrils shut and lets you asphyxiate in your own filth.

Last edited by a moderator:

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
As an addition, there is this 41 minute video in which Tom panics, calling several legal agencies to confirm he couldn't be charged for his actions against Sabrina. At 12 minute 10 seconds, he confirms that he has been told by police that it was a crime and if Sabrina decided to pursue charges he would likely be held accountable even today.
what a disgustin piece of shit shitting himself in fear over the fact he could get prosecuted or not.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the kind of thread that should get stickied to the top so it's always right there as all the proof anyone needs.

Tom's tried on at least 1 occasion to get a young, vulnerable and confused trans person(I want to say Parisho?) to come and stay with him. If memory recalls it started with music (why anyone would ask Tom for music advice is beyond me) and then Tom started coercing them to run away and come stay with him. He made everyone wretch a little when he mentioned crawling into bed with them and playing Mommy; something along the lines of cuddling or some other horrid shit to receive from a skinwalker. This scared the confused kid off and rightly so; probably ensuring that they'd reconsider this life choice if this is what they'd have to put up with.

I've mentioned this before and so have many others but the weakest, saddest and easily most shameless defense any pedophile has is the 'Well in other parts of the world...' because it just cements exactly what they really want; the freedom to pursue underage partners. Tom's pretend world of nymphomaniac children seducing older men is just as damning; there's not a judge in this country(yet) that'd take the 'This toddler just kept seducing me' as a solid defense.

Use your money and travel to one of those countries, Tom. I'd suggest the Philippines because they've got an entire market for it, selling their children to rich American businessmen on the down low. If you're looking for a child bride you're shit out of luck because if your alabaster ass waddled into any of the countries where that's 'legal' you'd be strung up in less than an hour because your not just some white guy...you're a white jew. They'd torture you. Burn you. Actually mutilate your genitals for the first time.

...On second thought I'm probably wrong. Try Afghanistan. I hear they love old tranny hippies that smell like piss and weed.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No reply by Tom yet? Shocking. He usually doesn't take this long to respond and peddle his unique brand of bullshit, retardation, moral relativism, misogyny, and pedophilia.
Give it 40 minutes or so, he's busy arguing with people on AMB and he can't multi-task for shit.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Give it 40 minutes or so, he's busy arguing with people on AMB and he can't multi-task for shit.
I mean he can't really do anything he puts his mind to. Tom's all bluster with nothing to show for it. You'd think in his lifetime he'd at least be skilled at one of the so-called 'talents' he has but the only ones he's mastered is lying, pants shitting and proving Hitler did nothing wrong.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the boy at the Rainbow Family Gathering and the child at the park that Tom allegedly assaulted. I recall him confessing to those two things, long ago, may be wrong about the park incident. There's also the issue of when Tom attempted to present himself as some local tranny activist by yelling at school boards and getting caught snooping in a girls restroom afterwards.

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the boy at the Rainbow Family Gathering and the child at the park that Tom allegedly assaulted. I recall him confessing to those two things, long ago, may be wrong about the park incident. There's also the issue of when Tom attempted to present himself as some local tranny activist by yelling at school boards and getting caught snooping in a girls restroom afterwards.
Thanks for the reminder. I'll do some digging and post what I can find.

The compilations of his admissions to the aforementioned rapes:

Last edited:

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
I am bored (and maybe a little drunk) so I would like to provide additional arguments against Tom's reasons for lowering age of consent
- That some girls are sexually active below the age of consent.
Most of these girls are being sexually active with partners of same or similar ages. Romeo and Juliet laws already cover these situations. Two kids making woopie in the back of a '64 Mustang is lightyears removed from a 25 year old predator staking out the high school as his hunting grounds.
- Some cultures do allow for a lower age of consent.
Many of these cultures also support arranged marriages or at the very least keeping their girls close to home until they're married off. Such things don't jive with modern culture in the USA.
- Many innocent men are led astray by underage girls.
Unless she's lying about her age, I don't buy this. Be an adult and establish boundaries.
- It’s to enable queer kids to escape abusive families.
Letting children be raped to further the LGBT? How about Hell No?

Owlflaps

Hateful sack of animated shit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have daughters, and the thought of them growing up in a world where they could potentially be in the same space, such as a bathroom, as Thomas sends chills down my spine.

If you're a transgender woman and you do your business and leave that's fine. If you approach my kids without me in their sight, you're getting bullets to the face.

Stay away from the kids, you creepy old retard mong.